Girlfriend's Roommates

9 minutes ago, bootedrbrboi4poz said:

"Such a clever story. Love it!" - I couldn't agree more.  Loving where it's going.

"[Changing subject. Help needed! There is a story `bout a guy who wants to buy a second hand rubber suit, tries one on with a Biohazard symbol, but I can't find it - can anyone advise?]" It's called "used gear" and is currently on page 24 of story listings.

I woke up with a start laying next to Katie in my normal PJ clothes, just old athletic shorts and a t-shirt. The plug however was not there. I shot up and sure enough laying between myself and Katie was the plug, it must've slipped out in the night and fell out of my shorts, I grabbed it and went to take it to her roommates room, but I ran into Cory in the hall on his way out for the day.
"What do we have here!?" He grabbed my hand holding the plug. "Need some help?" He spit on the toy. "Open wide!" and he shoved the whole thing between my teeth. I stood there with wide eyes, and he pumped it a few times deeper into my mouth. He pulled it out and spit on it again, "Spit on it, it'll help." I did as I was told and he spun me around, pulled my shorts down in one swift motion, then pressed the toy against my...surprisingly not sore asshole. My ass swallowed it easier than my mouth just did. He slapped my ass after pulling the shorts up, "There you go!" and sent me back into Katies bedroom. She was awake on a phone call, earbuds in. 
"WE JUST TOOK CARE OF THAT" she said, looking up at me and making an exasperated face. "Fine but if I get there and fix it faster than it took me to drive there I will be reporting someones ass!" she got up and got dressed in a hurry, kissed me. "Thank you so much for Gatorade babe, I need to take it easy on the drinking but after that phone call I might need another." She looked in the bag of snacks pulled out what she wanted and ran out the door.

"Fuck" I said under my breath. I know they heard her leave, who knows what they'll do now. I stayed in the bedroom and turned on the TV watching Netflix cartoons and wondering when I'd be allowed to take the plug out. I went out to the kitchen to grab my Gatorade and something to hold me over until lunch. I passed Stephen and Cory on the couch, one on his phone the other playing a video game. 
"She gone for the whole day again?" Cory asked.

"I don't know she wasn't happy hopefully it doesn't take long" I answered.

"Well it's a half hour drive to work, so you at least have an hour to kill. Have you ever fucked a black guy?" 

"Wha- no, you guys know who has fucked me"

"We don't know what you're doing when you're not here you dirty hoe" Stephen joked. "Black guy, or both of us again in the living room, drapes open. Or Both"

"You know damn well it'll be both anyway" I said heading into the kitchen. My gatorade was full and my protein bar was open.. it looked like there was cum on it. 
"Guys.. what'd you do to my drink, and which one of you came on my protein bar."

"The gatorade is mostly piss now, you're welcome. The bar... come give us both a lick and see if you can figure it out"

I sighed. grabbed my drink and bar, went out to the living area and they both had their semi hard cocks out. "Oh... you weren't kidding."

"Fuck no we weren't kidding, if you guess wrong I'll spank your ass and Cory will put a hickey on your ass."

I got down on my knees and gave them a both one long lick, and swirled the tip trying to taste the pre-cum. I don't want lasting marks. I took a bite of the bar, it was near impossible all I could taste is bar. "Cory?" I stated. 

"Are you sure?" Stephen said.

"Uh... yeah.." 

"Unlucky, come here."
I was bent over Stephens knee and Cory sat in front of me with his cock out, I took it into my mouth, the spanking commenced. I don't know if my eyes were involuntary watering from the spanking or Cory's cock down my throat. But at one point the plug popped out and bounced towards the front door. Stephen took my shorts down to my ankles.

"Crawl and grab it slut."
I crawled towards the door, and of course with the luckiest timing, someone entered the apartment. I almost jumped up I looked from feet to head... their black friend. I didn't know his name.

"Looks like you guys got started without me" he bent down and picked the plug up. "you'll need this again real soon" he helped me up and looked me up and down. My cock betrayed me, and was most of the way hard. He was shorter than me and very skinny, a small part of me kind of hoped for bigger.

"Evan" he said holding out a limp hand like the queen. i kissed his hand and he pulled me towards the bedrooms. He took a left into Katies room and shoved me toward the bed. "This room looks more familiar with you naked on the bed."

Stephen and Cory stood in the doorway and then went back out to the couch. "Enjoy!" Cory said.

Evan took his shirt and then his shorts off. his cock sprang to attention. For not being a tall guy, his cock sure was big. "Lets get right to the point, suck my cock, I heard they came in your ass last, they'll be the lube." He walked over and I started to suck his cock, it was definitely harder to manage than the roommates. "You now what.. on your back, head off the edge." I did as I was told and he positioned his cock over my face, he went slowly at first but then he really fucked my mouth. I struggled to breathe, I struggled to keep my teeth off him and I struggled to not fall off the bed.

"On your hands and knees, on the edge."
I got up and did as I was told, my ass was definitely going to be sore after this. I got into position and the door opened, Cory tossed two bottles of poppers into the room on the bed. 
"Oh ho oh!" put one in each nostril you pig. 
I screwed the caps off and took a deep breath of both of them. I screwed the caps back on and collapsed with my arms out in front of me, chest on the bed, my ass about to be plowed by a black cock. 

He spit, it hit me in the face, he spit again and this time was cool on my slightly gaped hole. He pressed his cock into my ass slowly. Again, my ass took his cock better than my mouth. and he sank all the way in, his balls slapping into mine, my body shuddered. 
"God Damn!" he moaned staying there for a second. "What number am I!? your ass can take a cock!" I help up a number 4 and he laughed. "You're still a new cunt then, damn though." 

He picked up the pace, he was consistent and it felt like he went on forever, he was hitting deeper than anyone has before, honestly, sometimes it hurt, I tucked my pelvis under me and shuddered in pain.
"Take another double hit, and then lay down flat over this pillow" he grabbed Katies pillow and laid it under me.

The poppers made me see a black spot, and it started to get larger. My head was spinning, throbbing. I collapsed onto the pillow, he climbed on top of me and gave me the biggest thrusts yet, the slaps were loud. Our bodies bouncing hard on the bed, I've never fucked Katie like this in this bed. Again he lasted for what felt like 5-10 minutes, I also can't last that long in this position. "Where do you want it straight boy" 
"Inside me" I managed between thrusts.
"Thought so, I just wanted to hear you say it." and he sped up, in one last moan and thrust he released deep in my ass, I could feel his cock pumping into me. He rolled off me, his cock popping out, and some cum, ran down my balls, down my cock and onto her pillow. 

He left the room, I heard him say. "Let's keep him away from Tommy for a bit longer, he's a good fuck" and out the door he went. 
The boy's entered the room, I still laying on my stomach on the bed in a daze. 
"Text Katie and see when she'll be home."

"Please guys, no more today" 

"That's fair, there's always next weekend, but you need to do some laundry."

"I think Thomas doesn't recognize me." I blurted out. 

"What?" Stephen said.

"I ran into him last night at 7-11, he slapped me ass. He had a skinny kid with him they were buying condoms and were most likely drunk." 

"Were you scared?" Cory said.

"Yeah, kind of."

"I don't know, your cock says otherwise" Stephen said reaching out for my hard cock, stroking it with the mixture of cum that had run out of my ass.
"Your first gay sex was a dirty fucking top, poz as they come, and that excites you you little faggot."

His hand felt so good, in combination of the nights and days activities my cock was long overdue. I nodded.

"But you want more cocks don't you, you want us to pimp your ass out to everyone at that party and them some."

I nodded again, my hips starting to buck.

"You won't want to have sex with Katie anymore, just become a sloppy bottom"

I opened my eyes, "Wha-" 

His other hand slapped my balls. I jumped but it kind of felt good.
"You're too good of a bottom to continue fucking girls, you need more cocks and less pussy. Cum for us, cum thinking about how many more cocks there are coming over to take your ass and throat. Cum thinking about how after the last guy who fucks you from the party, we will call Thomas again."

"Oh fuck" I let out, cum shooting from my cock up my stomach, chest and reaching just over one of my shoulders. 

"Wow!" Cory said, "He might be a chaser!" 

"You got laundry to do" he wiped cum from the pillow and pressed it into my panting mouth, and they went back to games. My gatorade and the rest of my protein bar sat on the night stand. Damn I was thirsty.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1