1st load, unlucky cub

Guest Chub4Poz

Guest Chub4Poz

Recently I found out I was poz. Standard disclaimer, fantasy story. Parts may or may not be true. Names have been changed.

I'm 5'8, 350lbs, 5-6"c and as I have been told MANY times, very soft skin. I'm more of a bottom, but I figured, it's been years since I've topped anyone, so why not see if I can find someone that wants me to top them. Being a fat guy, I don't grab a lot of guys attention at the baths.  I had the normal older guy that just wanted to feel up on me and talk about how soft and smooth my skin is. Wasn't there for that. I either wanted fucked so full of cum, my eyeballs were floating, or to fuck someone full of my now poz, and probably toxic load. Not on meds here and just found out I am poz so not sure if that would for sure indicate me being toxic right now or not.

After I got tired of being ignored in the sling, I decided to check out the bunk room. There is this room at Club San Diego that has two bunk beds, but only the mattress on the bottom bunks. I see this cute chubby Asian guy stroking his cock. 5'2, about 190lbs, cute chubby face. He waved me over. It was some of the best kissing I've had in a long time. I ended up sucking on his cock for a while. He had a nice cock. maybe 6-7" uncut. Well, as luck would have it, he decided that he wanted to play with my ass. I'm thinking, "Great, finally someone wants to fuck this ass." Nope, he went to town fingering me and massaging my prostate.

After about 5 minutes of this, he asked if I wanted to fuck him. YEP. I fucked him in my room, but he pulled off just as i shot the first 2 squirts of my cum in his ass. the other 8 squirts coated his crack, his back, his hair, and the wall in my room. Yeah, that was a big load that got wasted, but he got the first two squirts of it at least. I went and got a shower and a little while later, we see each other in the TV room down stairs. This time he ended up riding my cock in front of everyone. This time I did my best to keep from showing I was getting close, and pumped him full of my poz cum, in front of about 7 guys in the room with us.

Really wish I would have gotten his name. He was a hot fuck and a great kisser. two of my favorite things. Hope he enjoyed his Pride gift.

• 2 weeks later...