10 rules for bottoms

eurotopnyc

very good rules... I like them...

for

1. Ah... You cleaned my cock! I'm definitely coming back, slut.

Are bottoms permitted to wipe the cock off 1st so it is a little clean, then lick it?

very good rules... I like them...

for

Are bottoms permitted to wipe the cock off 1st so it is a little clean, then lick it?

Personally, I would never wipe the cock off first. It is the bottom's responsibility to be cleaned out beforehand. After the fuck, if the top wants me to clean his cock, it goes in my mouth right away.

• Like 1

Personally, I would never wipe the cock off first. It is the bottom's responsibility to be cleaned out beforehand. After the fuck, if the top wants me to clean his cock, it goes in my mouth right away.

Indeed! A bottom"s role includes cleaning the top's cock! Don't wipe...just suck like bitch you are!

• Like 1

Mostly good rules, though I just cannot endorse the one about plucking and shaving. Personally, I can't stand a guy who shaves his body hair. Hell, I wish I had more of it myself. To me, I find it a huge turn on to look down and see my cock pounding a real hot hairy ass...just adds to the masculinity of the sex. But then, I like fucking men. Not women, not boys, but men.

Everything else on the list is pretty damn cool though. Although I wouldn't tell a bottom he can't cum while I'm fucking him, just that I'm not going to stop just because he shot. Actually, I find it kinda hot when I can make a bottom cum without touching himself. Did that earlier tonight, and it's a bit of an ego boost (not to mention fucking him even harder after he shot knowing that it's real intense for him appeals to the sadist in me). Gotta say, the guy did good by these rules, right down to sucking my cock nice and clean when I was done.

Edited by MascMountainMan

• 3 weeks later...

As far as a shaved/hairy hole goes.. can take it either way! AS LONG AS ITS CLEAN! DAD loves chewin out a hairy hole and tryingt o nibble off some of the hair.. great to chew on while I'm poundin that hole.. BUT DAD also enjoys a freshly shaved hole.. the stubble feels great as my fat 7 incher slides in and out and its just a little more stimulation to add to making a really hot-fuck scene!!!

Those are all good rules. As for me cuming I don´t care. My dick don´t need to cum. When my top unloads in my ass, I feel so good. My boypussy has it´s own orgasm. As for cleaning the top, of course, give me that dick and I will suck it dry. Nothing should be spilled.

• Like 2

Love and live by these rules. Tops who enforces these rules are the tops for me. Most of the times when I get fucked hard by tops, my tight ass will feel uncomfortable initially as it's being opened up by a hard cock. Although I try not to show, sometimes I can't help it to show a bit. Most tops just keep on fucking and I love them for it but I have met some that do stop and ask me if I am okay and etc. I'd much prefer tops who know what they want and take it without being hesitant.

10. Clean up, kid. I like it dirty, but not literally.

9. Call me a traditionalist, but I like my boyholes plucked and shaved.

8. Condoms? Your neighbor sports a perfect bubble and will give it to me bare.

7. So it hurts a bit in the beginning? It's supposed to, boy.

6. No, I'm not slowing down. Hit the poppers and take it like a pro.

5. Doggy, missionary, sideways? I like'em all and you'll give up your ass any way I like it.

4. I'm fucking you and you're telling me you want a gangbang. Tell me why you should be thinking about other cocks right now.

3. Don't tell me where to dump my load. It's going up your ass and you knew that when we started.

2. Do I want you to cum? Haven't thought about it but now that you mention it: No.

• 7 months later...

Agree with number one. A clean hole is a must. I receive many compliements on how clean my hole is from tops that fuck me. Usually good for at least 24 hours. I feel there is no excuse for a dirty hole. Ass to mouth after the top has fucked me is a given.

• Like 1

Slightly arrogant top. Make all the rules you like, just remember not all bottoms are going to entertain your belief that you are the centre of the universe.

Especially when the centre of your universe for the next hour is my hole!

These seem more like the rules chickenhawk tops try to use. Like rule 7 about it hurting when it goes in. No one fucking men will find the guy whining about it hurting, that's just kids new to taking it. I hate chickenhawks - bottoms or tops - who don't treat boys right and give them bad experiences that turn them off. Taking your time to open the boy up will pay off.

Older bottoms who shows boys a good time are doing all the other older bottoms a favour a well since these guys will start looking exclusively for older. I had a hot young guy with a massive prick a couple months ago who contacted me after and said that for the first time he knew how good an ass could make him feel - he'd never had a guy clench and milk him, just coked out party boys with loose open pussies. After them he usually only looked for oral because incredibly he thought asses couldn't give him the tighness and friction he desired! Now I see his online ads have changed and he's no longer looking for muscle boys his age but is seeking beefy older bottoms with big asses. He's stopped cruising the dance clubs and twink bar, and told me he discovered that the dark rooms at the tubs are a good place to find easy hole. It was kind of cute.