Barebacking and Actually Staying Neg?

"Barebacking and Actually Staying Neg?"

Is it possible to bareback regularly and take loads but try not to get infected with anything?

I've been barebacking for more than 15 years and I estimate having taken around 2,000 loads, most of them anonymous, and I'm still testing HIV-. Probably lucky because I can't imagine being immune to HIV.

I love anonymous sex, basically the only kind of sex I like having. I know the risks of anon sex and I don't want to seroconvert. I wish there was a way of being able to have anonymous sex but with a low chance of STIs.

I was just talking about this with a friend. First off I've been like "DATING" a neg guy for about a month. And I really like him. I know someone who got Chlamydia, Syphyllis & Herpes from one night at the Bathhouse. Forget already living with HIV, its this other crap that's a pain.... I might opt for monogamy. I'll let ya all know after the CHER concert tomorrow night !!

Let's just put HIV aside for a moment, there's a whole bunch of other stuff you can catch. I have been bottoming with condoms for years, then condoms some and bb some for past 5 years, still neg... BUT... just started topping very recently and almost first time out of the "topping" gate I pick up a case of gono and chlamydia in my dick... it sucks, not in a good way, one round of antibiotics and the gono came back on me, just starting a second round of different antibiotics... I am seriously thinking of going back to condoms all the time.

And last summer I picked up a case of bactierial and parasitic diarrhea just from sucking cock that probably had some shit on it. The diarrhea went on solid for a week and ended up in the hospital... took me 4 months to get fully back to normal.

Which one is right?

If you added the name in the quotes, that would have saved me a few minutes of searching to find that lol. That is a bit baffling. For those who don't know the reference, it's concerning the member JoshLandale.

According to Josh's profile, and his signature, he's poz; but he claims to be negative in his post on the first page of the thread. That's confusing. I'm guessing he's poz.

According to Josh's profile, and his signature, he's poz; but he claims to be negative in his post on the first page of the thread. That's confusing. I'm guessing he's poz.

That first post was in 2011, three years ago. A lot can happen in three years...

The reality is that if you bareback frequently, you are very likely to become poz. I'd rather hookup with somebody that is medicated and undetectable than a guy who's profile says "Neg as of March 15th, 2014." That statement tells me nothing.

Plus, he could have picked the little bugger a few days before: not enough time for the body to form sufficient antibodies for a test to pick up...

Yep. And just in case we all weren't depressed enough from this conversation ... all it takes is one cheating partner to infect you. I think the saddest cases involving HIV are the cases wherein a partner is unknowingly infected by a partner that cheated.A related note: the fiction section here is a place many of us use to confront our fears and attempt to take control over a situation that is effectively out of our control. On a brighter note, we all have electricity and running water. :)

That first post was in 2011, three years ago. A lot can happen in three years...

The on detail you overlook is always the one staring you in the face. How did I miss that? That's the first thing I tend to look at lol. Thanks for the correction, mate.

Yep. And just in case we all weren't depressed enough from this conversation ... all it takes is one cheating partner to infect you. I think the saddest cases involving HIV are the cases wherein a partner is unknowingly infected by a partner that cheated.A related note: the fiction section here is a place many of us use to confront our fears and attempt to take control over a situation that is effectively out of our control. On a brighter note, we all have electricity and running water. :)

That's the purpose of fiction: to allow us to safely confront our fear, or entertain the ideas of things we wouldn't do in real life. I don't think that's a gloomy view as your brighter note suggests. On the other hand all it takes is one good thunderstorm after dark and I'm so glad that I bought the Kindle with backlighting (assuming I don't have a man there)

• 7 years later...

I’m certain it’s been covered or discussed in among other threads but I’m curious how many here have taken over a few hundred loads raw and have avoided the majority of STDs and of course HIV.   I am close to 300 loads and so far neg and never an STI.  certainly it’s Russian roulette with the odds stacked against us. 

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, BarebackBrat said:

I’m certain it’s been covered or discussed in among other threads but I’m curious how many here have taken over a few hundred loads raw and have avoided the majority of STDs and of course HIV.   I am close to 300 loads and so far neg and never an STI.  certainly it’s Russian roulette with the odds stacked against us.  F58AE14E-0365-423E-B4C0-F30DDBDC83F8.thumb.jpeg.23ada186af693dde7dd31bccb2ed5655.jpeg

I like this topic 👌 

I barebacked only with two of my bf they are negative,  i always play arround with condons i am 90% top 10, nobady has come in me even my bf as yet, playing arroung in 2 years i got infected o only bareback twice with strager, one was a prostitute and the other was a very handsome bottom. Now i am positive and my bf still nagative we start using condons till we get prep in our country. I my case 8 got it very easy being top and with few contacs. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, BarebackBrat said:

It is about me. You’re a fucking genius.  I’m sorry. This is the only forum that’s not totally fucking fiction.  Pretty sure I posted under general.  Again you’re showing your ignorance 

There's a saying on the Internet: "Don't feed the troll." I've sat back and observed that there are certain people who post here that feel they're absolutely right and you are absolutely wrong. Either you squelch or block them, or you decide that you don't have a fuck to give them. Or tell them to go fuck themselves, but then they might actually like that. 🤣

You do you. And if they can't handle that, it's certainly not 'you' that's the problem. 

• Upvote 2