Gran Canaria winter 2021-2022

I hear that Level 3 has now become Level 4, and all nightlife is closed. To be reviewed in another week. I'm supposed to be going in October, for Masolomas fetish week.

@Fistcumslut, what is the mood like? Do people expect the situation will improve over the next month or two? I'm in Ireland, and we currently have a huge amount of cases and hospital numbers are rising, but we have almost 80% of adults fully vaccinated, and 90% have their first dose. There's optimism for the months ahead. Is it the same in Spain?

Edited by subBottomKink

On 7/29/2021 at 10:25 AM, NordicBtm said:

I am dying to take another fun trip soon after COVID and with my work transferring more and more to remote work I want to try and work for a month and play in my time off - also using some vacation days.

The obvious choice for this in the winter is Gran Canaria, so this is my main goal for now in January 2022.

Can anyone comment on how it’s been this past year, what all is open of bars and clubs and how many guys there are in general out and about?

Perhaps @NLbear has some relevant information on this? 🙂

I am going to Gran Canaria this Tuesday. The last time I went there it was just ahead of the pandemic in January 2020. I will see has changed and can let you know

• Thanks 1

Well, last update... If you love HOT weather you should come in GC right now, since Sunday night we are under hot wind waves coming from Sahara providing temperatures from 30°C to 40°C,  day AND night.

If like to feel wet, sweaty and slippery bodies on your skin this is the time for you.

On 8/4/2021 at 12:35 AM, Fistcumslut said:

Well, I totally agree with you @Spunkinmyarse but I presume we have to wait a little more to open our nightly activities and our h…. other things 😜 and I hope it can happens this Autumn …

Do you know if TimeOFF is open? And if yes, is there a chance to have more than just a beer? And Thank you @Fistcumslut for all your information. Much appreciated. 🙂

Edited by EuRawBottom

Well @EuRawBottom I’ve just exchanged few messages with the owner so the TimeOff is open and also for FFun, obviously due the current situation you should subside to some Covid rules, such as to wear the mask and to use more common sense than what we are normally used to use.

Despite the massive vaccination plan the incident rate is still high on the island, so be responsible and take care of your and the other’s health. 

It's difficult to say what will be the nighlife in GC in January. If you alread plan to go, so just go and enjoy what will be possible. There's many people going all the time even at the moment. If clubs are still on restriction about nights then you will probably find people on grinder 😉

About Reds, I think it's still closed, their webstite is still having event from Carnival 2020. I don't know about Zoo but I didn't hear anything that they are open. I guess no.

I know The Hole is open till midnight and you need to register in advance to enter. This are the rules at today.

I'm going in October but I don't have expectation about parties in clubs.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't decided yet but I'm thinking of going to Bear Carnival. It's from March 26 till April 3. Has anyone been to this event before? What's it like?

Not sure if it actually will happen in 2022 or if it will be canceled (again). 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, NLbear said:

I haven't decided yet but I'm thinking of going to Bear Carnival. It's from March 26 till April 3. Has anyone been to this event before? What's it like?

Not sure if it actually will happen in 2022 or if it will be canceled (again). 

Oh I do hope you go @NLbear  It was a shame to have missed you in September/October 2021 by a couple of weeks but I know we both enjoyed our stays.

I was lucky to meet @Bbikercub  whilst I was there, a great guy and a great fuck too.

I've booked to go from March 24th to April 5th so really looking forward to meeting friends old and new and getting down to some serious BB fun.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

In Gran Canaria now until 31 December. Weather beautiful, beach good. Clubs all open, but not so busy. Any horny tops who want to use my sweet Irish ass and fertilise it, do get in touch. Going to try Noxom later this evening. If I can find a space for doggy style, I'll be taking all cocks.

• Upvote 1

On 12/13/2021 at 1:03 AM, RawUK said:

Oh I do hope you go @NLbear  It was a shame to have missed you in September/October 2021 by a couple of weeks but I know we both enjoyed our stays.

I was lucky to meet @Bbikercub  whilst I was there, a great guy and a great fuck too.

I've booked to go from March 24th to April 5th so really looking forward to meeting friends old and new and getting down to some serious BB fun.

I mean, you had such a nice hole to fuck too.

• Thanks 1

On 12/16/2021 at 9:41 PM, Ass4cockjuice said:

In Gran Canaria now until 31 December. Weather beautiful, beach good. Clubs all open, but not so busy. Any horny tops who want to use my sweet Irish ass and fertilise it, do get in touch. Going to try Noxom later this evening. If I can find a space for doggy style, I'll be taking all cocks.

@Ass4cockjuice Seasons Greetings!

Just wondering - How was Christmas Eve / Christmas Day? Anything open? Have often thought about maybe going for Christmas one of these years. I normally go late Feb or March or in October (sometimes twice a year).  What did you get up to?