What's your longest fuck session with a single guy?

ScaredAndShy

Three hours with a guy, 5 or 6 with my then girlfriend. With the gf, I was then sore as hell, since she was ready for a next ride like every half an hour, yet it hurts me if I had no time between fucks to recuperate and have to cum like twice in such a short period of time. I prefer up to 60 min sessions where both come (when with woman, woman several times if she's ok with a long oral and finger session. I love causing female orgasm and lick at their pussy juices as a reward).

For goodness’ sake, guys, read the OP’s question - what’s your longest fuck session (reasonably, from the time your clothes are off until they’re back on again) with a single (one) guy (male)? The answers here are all over the place.

My longest has to be about three and a half hours of nonstop outdoor fucking by a man who decided I was going to be his plaything one summer at camp. He started in the late afternoon and by the time he finished he was taking me in pitch darkness in front of an audience of about a dozen, illuminated by the glow of luminescent party favors. He had me again the next day, too, for a couple of hours. And yes, I was sore.

Getting fucked continuously for over 90 minutes isn’t uncommon for me; my current regular Top never spends less than an hour inside me. I try to encourage Tops to enjoy the ride. I’m more about the journey than the destination.

• Piggy 1

About 4 hours for fucking in several sets with 50-50 spread taking breaks every 15 min or so. In the last hour he was getting tired and kept begging me to cum, so I ran out the clock for a while. You gotta love nailing a smooth ass. And fucking wasn't the only thing we did that night.

Edited by skinster

Of recent, was with my fuck buddy, Hector, a cute bald mid-40s Latino stud. He's got a nice fat beer can chode that he loves pumping down my throat or pounding balls deep into my ass. 

One particular day he came over. He put his cock in me for almost three hours. He put two loads in me. When he left my hole was singing and hoping I would find some more.  He's been a reliable first guy. 

Guest rockbotTompig

I always lose track of time when I’m in a long fuck session. Time always flies when I’m piggin out.  The one i remember most was also the oldest guy i been with at that point and my first time getting fucked by a pierced cock. It was a big moment in my training, my hole was twitchin for days from that 8.5 inch monster. He must of dumped at least 7 or 8 loads in me in like 10 hours. I was never the same 😈 

From 10pm Friday until lunchtime Monday rimmed fucked played with toys off and on with little to no sleep my dom top will sleep with his big fat juicy dick deep inside my willing hairy fuckhole. Enhanced play

• Like 1

On 8/10/2021 at 8:32 PM, ErosWired said:

For goodness’ sake, guys, read the OP’s question - what’s your longest fuck session (reasonably, from the time your clothes are off until they’re back on again) with a single (one) guy (male)? The answers here are all over the place.

My longest has to be about three and a half hours of nonstop outdoor fucking by a man who decided I was going to be his plaything one summer at camp. He started in the late afternoon and by the time he finished he was taking me in pitch darkness in front of an audience of about a dozen, illuminated by the glow of luminescent party favors. He had me again the next day, too, for a couple of hours. And yes, I was sore.

Getting fucked continuously for over 90 minutes isn’t uncommon for me; my current regular Top never spends less than an hour inside me. I try to encourage Tops to enjoy the ride. I’m more about the journey than the destination.

Thank you!

I got to spend a week with a guy once, he took it off of work for it.  It was great, I'm all for one offs, but it's really cool learning what pleases a Dom and how to improve as a sub and learn to appreciate his kinks and fetishes!  I love long seshions now!!!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

72 hour enhanced playing with 3 buddies, with stragglers coming in out. We were cruising all the sites, posting ads and more to get the party going. I was fucked by 12 guys, 12 loads went up my ass. Sucked a number of dicks too, swallowed their loads.   

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

About 18 hours of enhanced playing! Start tied and gagged on a sling chem enhanced and the top would play for hours. Leave me there for a while then come back for a few more hours. Then pull me off the sling have me face down on a bench all bound and fuck me there for a few hours. Then ending up tied and stretched out for more playing. He would rest laying in and on me for a bit then the pumping starts again. It was great but about two weeks of recovery.

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Piggy 1

I've done the standard multiple sessions over the weekend when I'm able to connect with a friend and we make the time for uninterrupted fun. Typically the evening/night sessions go on for a few to several hours, then some rest/sleep, maybe a two AM "got him hard again now I'm going to ride him" fuck that is more for fun than for getting another full session going. In the morning it is game on with the bedroom or shower fuck, and the sucks and fucks that make up the day but those tend to be sporadic fucks around the house as the mood hits.

So to sum up, several hours as in three to five hours are the long sessions. I will say after a weekend of fucking, with some fucks being a bit rougher because of something that triggers someone's lust and/or with different or no lubes available (sometime you just need to fuck at that moment and don't want to ruin the moment by going to get the lube) I have ended up sore. But I love the sore feeling because of the journey that got me there. Plus I am into some pain anyway.  😋

Just last week I was invited over by a bbrt guy and I got my first sling fuck. He fucked me raw for 90 minutes and I absolutely loved it.  I’m planning to go back for when  have more free time. I thought his setup was perfect and I was not sore afterwards. I am sure that when I go back that there will be more than one cock to fuck me…

About 8 hours. He was a young lad and inexperienced. It took a while to open up his hole and get in him balls deep. He wasn't ready to take a hard pounding so I just stayed deep inside him and "edged" for hours. When I finally shot, I flooded his hole with at least 20 jolts of sperm. 

It was someone I'd known for a while.  I moved several townhomes down from him and we started hanging out.  One Saturday morning he called and asked what he needed to do to blow a load up my ass.  I told him he just needed to come over and take charge.  We started fucking around 10am.  He'd fuck me till he came, we'd take a break and start again.  He left late Sunday morning.  I had him put a plug in my ass so that his cum wouldn't leak out and stain my slacks while I was at church.

Edited by downtownswallow