Gran Canaria cruise bars and darkrooms nowadays?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, any impressions to share from this year's bear carnival?

I was there, sadly I got sick with stuff unrelated to sex and couldn't really enjoy the event. I did go to a bunch of places and I did get the feeling this year was quite better than last even if I didn't participate much. special mentions to The Factory, what a great space for play.  Reds always good, and Strong construction chaotic but solid as always.

• 1 month later...

I'm heading back to GC in mid-August this year. Is August generally a good time to go? (if searching for loads)?

I was there last July for a week and had some fun. However I feel like I didn't get the 'full' GC experience as mpox was in full swing and people were being cautious in the sex clubs. Some were empty even. The vaccine had only just started to be rolled out. Things change so quickly...

Hoping to make up for lost time and get as many loads as possible. Thinking I will stay at the Axel and hang out at Basement Studio if I'm horny during the day. Any other accomm recommendations would be appreciated - preferably somewhere I can be an ass-up anon cumdump 🙂

I left at the end of April but I think this generally applies: 

Strong Construction is the busiest sex club on a regular basis. Mostly raw and busiest from 23:30 or later. 

Zoo has a BB night and a dark night. If they are busy it is a good place for group action. 

Factory has a BB night that is a lot of fun, the crowd can be a little bit older. 

I stopped going to Bunker, it stunk downstairs, not enough lockers, and really rude staff. 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2023 at 8:56 AM, Dexus said:

Any other accomm recommendations would be appreciated - preferably somewhere I can be an ass-up anon cumdump 🙂

Trouble is, most of the hotels in GC seem to be set up to discourage this kind of cumdump action- Axel is one of the worst, because you need a key card just to get into the premises at all times of day, which really limits your audience to the other guests that happen to be staying in the hotel at the same time (and on the two occasions I’ve stayed there, they’ve been a rather unfriendly bunch tbh).

Not sure if any of the other hotels such as the Don Miguel are much better from this point of view. Most seem to man their reception areas 24/7 in order to repel invaders.

You might be better off staying in an Airbnb in one of the apartment buildings. I had a very hot encounter with a guy staying in the Europa apartments, and to gain entry all I needed was  a keycode. 

17 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Trouble is, most of the hotels in GC seem to be set up to discourage this kind of cumdump action- Axel is one of the worst, because you need a key card just to get into the premises at all times of day, which really limits your audience to the other guests that happen to be staying in the hotel at the same time (and on the two occasions I’ve stayed there, they’ve been a rather unfriendly bunch tbh).

Not sure if any of the other hotels such as the Don Miguel are much better from this point of view. Most seem to man their reception areas 24/7 in order to repel invaders.

You might be better off staying in an Airbnb in one of the apartment buildings. I had a very hot encounter with a guy staying in the Europa apartments, and to gain entry all I needed was  a keycode. 

You're right @Spunkinmyarse it seems GC hotels are generally set up to discourage. Although I guess most of the action happens in the sex clubs anyway. Hotel sex in GC is just a bonus.

When I stayed at the Axel last year, I told any non-guest hook-ups to hang around at the front until someone enters or exits and then slip in through the glass doors when they open. It was a relatively busy hotel, so they never had to wait too long. And once inside, they don't need a keycard for lift access. 

It was annoying that there were a few women staying there and hanging topless by the pool. It just changed the vibe a bit. But otherwise I couldn't fault the hotel and the pool was a pretty nice spot to hang out when it was too hot to trek to the beach. Also a good spot to cruise potential fucks in the hotel 🙂

Edited by Dexus

Ha, yes- quite a few women and straight couples staying when I was there in the winter too! And not young, either- Jan/Feb is peak season for snowbirds, and there wasn’t a lot of availability hotel-wise on the island as a whole, so more than a few pensioners found themselves booked in at Axel… they did seem a little bemused, especially at the Saturday afternoon pool party!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Aixactif said:

Last year they had the event during fetish pride in October. I don’t think it occurs regularly. 

I think because these events take some organizing and commitment they are hard to plan in a place that is mostly tourists on a 1 or 2 week trip. Personally I would go regularly if there was an event like this in the winter/spring. 

On 5/11/2023 at 4:05 PM, Aixactif said:

I think because these events take some organizing and commitment they are hard to plan in a place that is mostly tourists on a 1 or 2 week trip. Personally I would go regularly if there was an event like this in the winter/spring. 

There is Pride this  last week or so and Noxon had had their regular Breed event plus their Poz night as well as piss and fisting. Well worth find!😜

• Upvote 1

I think Noxon only had the horsefair event once- and I remember the guy that runs it complaining afterwards that it was a nightmare to organize… perhaps he just decided it wasn’t worthwhile doing it again.

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Like 1