Stealing the role and getting his revenge

youngguynsubs

He sat waiting in the auditorium. It was his fifth audition in a month. He needed work and he kept getting rejected. Jason was 30 years old. 'Old' in the world of stage performance. He was 5 foot 9, 130 pounds, grey eyes, with dark brown hair, ripped and shredded. The guy on stage was messing up his lines. Yet he had that twinky look, a smile that could melt any man or woman. When the guy finished his audition it was Jason's turn. Afterwards he was walking out to his car. The young twink was on his phone texting and walking. He walked into Jason and knocked him over. 'Hey, watch out where your going grandpa!' Jason couldn't believe this guy. He was the one not looking where he was going.                                                                                                                                'Are you okay? What a little cunt.' The director was helping Jason up. He had the most intense hazel eyes. He easily lifted Jason from the ground. He was 5foot7, well built, with big biceps, salt-and-pepper hair, probably in his late forties. His jeans was tight. Jason could see the outline of his cock. It looked thick.                                                                                                                      'Jea what a tool. Thanks'  Jason felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Shit! He wss going to be late! It was his friend Ted's birthday and he was going to meet some of their friends at a local gay bar. 'I have to go, have a birthday party to go to. See you around.' The man said goodbye and Jason walked to his bike.                                                                                                                        Jason got to the bar. They were drinking shots and having a good time. A group of guys came in. It was the director and some of his buddies. Their eyes met. It seemed like an eternity that they were staring at each other. Jason only looked away when one of his friends told a particularly funny joke and everyone laughed. He went back to his conversation with his friends. A waiter arrived at their table and delivered a drink to Jason. The waiter said the drink was from a guy at the bar and pointed to the director.  Jason went over. He had to thank him.                                                                                    'Hi, I didn't expect to see you here. Thanks for the drink. I'm Jason'.               'Its a pleasure. I'm Greg. I know you're name. Both of us were at the audition today and I can't forget your performance'      Jason felt flattered but he didn't want to get his hopes up. 'So how is the party? Enjoying yourself?'.                                                     ' It's okay. And you? Are you also here with friends?'.                                              'We were actually going to go to a house party. We were just here for pre drinks. But when I saw you I knew I had to buy you a drink. Would you like to come over to my place for a drink?'                    The way he was smiling and his eyes lured Jason in.  'Sure, let's go'. He smiled back. Greg got an uber. Jason climbed in. He was a bit nervous. He didn't usually hook up randomly. In the past he was in 2 monogamous relationships.                                                                           The drive was silent and it wasn't long until the uber came round a bend. It was a seafront villa in Sea Point. It was massive.  Greg climbed out first and opened the door for Jason.  He walked Jason in. They went to the spacious living room. There were lots of paintings against the wall. A projector and screen. The room was filled with antique furniture. In the middle of the room in front of the chaise lounge was a table with a whiskey decanter and an artisanal box that was probably filled with cigars. Jason and Greg had a few drinks and talked about the industry, their backgrounds and interests. During their conversation Greg's phone rang.   He excused himself. Jason was feeling mellow from the alcohol but also curious. He walked around the room and looked at the art. He was curious about the artisinal box. He had never had cuban cigars and wanted to confirm if the box contained them. Maybe he could slip cigars into the conversation and try them.                                                                                        'See you've found my parTy stash' Jason was holding a funny looking pipe with a bulb in his hand. Greg was standing in the doorway. Jason felt guilty for opening the box. 'Im sorry. I thought there were cigars in the box'.     'Not cigars but you can also smoke it. Have you ever smoked weed?' 'Yes, in college. Can you smoke weed in this?' Greg chuckled. 'No, its used to smoke Tina. Have u ever smoked Tina? Jason shook his head. He was still shook from being caught out.' Want to try? Wait, I'll show you how its done' Greg took a small bag filled with crystals out of the box. He filled the pipe with a few shards. He put a lighter under the bulb. Lit it, swiveling the pipe around. He slowly drew in smoke that was starting to fill the bulb. He held his breath for a few seconds and blew out a big cloud.                                                                        Jason was mesmerized. Before he knew it Greg was holding the pipe out to him. 'Your turn. I'll hold the lighter' Jason put the end of the pipe to his lips. Greg lit the flame. Jason saw the T in the pipe melt. He slowly drew in smoke like Greg did. 'Hold it' He held the smoke in for a bit and later blew out a big cloud. 'Not bad. I'm impressed. But I think you can do better. Let me show you again'. Greg took the pipe inhaling the smoke a bit longer, releasing a thick cloud.   He gave the pipe back to Jason. Jason had a competitive streak and even  though he hadn't done this before, he wanted to hold his own around Greg.                                                                           Greg smiled even more. It was going to be even easier than he thought it would be to corrupt this fine piece of ass. He could see that Jason was getting spun. His next shot of T he shotgunned with Jason. Jason liked this. He was itching to kiss this handsome daddy.  They locked lips for a few minutes. Both of their hands searching each others bodies. Greg put the pipe back in the box and went back to kissing Jason. Both men were hot from all the rubbing against each other. They removed their shirts. Greg had a hairy chest with nipple piercings. Jason liked the way they looked. Greg was admiring Jason's six pack abs and developed pecs. He pressed Jason against the lounge chair. Jason could feel Greg's hard cock against his groin. It must be even longer and thicker from the dick print he had seen. His own cock felt limp. Which was strange. Yet Jason felt extremely horny. His body felt like it was tingling. Each touch felt intense.                                                                                                     

• Like 21
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 6