bottoms, what do you use to douche/clean out with?

barefootbob

I used to use a shower hose on my bath until I realised how difficult it is to regulate the temperature. I have a male nurse friend who has come across guys who have caused serious injury by scalding their insides. He also says that the high pressure from shower attachments can be dangerous too. I stopped using the shower attachment but hadn't got a bottle douche yet. I had a date coming up. I took a 750 ml squeezable "washing up liquid/detergent" bottle and rinsed it REALLY thoroughly. I found that three lukewarm water douches of more than 5 minutes each ( on my back with my legs in the air to hold the water in ) spread over 40 minutes, left me clean to go. I eventually bought a squeezy rubber bottle douche, but I've found it much less effective than the detergent bottle, so I use the detergent bottle now. LUKEWARM ( body temperature 37c ), three rinses of around 200 ml each.

The easiest way to test the temperature ( if you don't have a thermometer ) is to plunge your finger into the bottle. If you can't feel the water as being either warm or cold then the temperature is right. Avoid HOT water at all costs!

I have a shower hose in my apartment. It was there when I moved in, but if it wasn't I would put one in anyway. I have an metal enema tip that screws in where the shower head goes. I have no problem regulating the temperature. I like to keep it a little colder than warm. The hard part is regulating the flow or power at which the water comes out. Last time I got a little aggressive and there was a little bit of blood afterwards. It's also hard to get deep into that second spot with the rigid attachment.

An earlier post of mine:

Some recent forum threads have focussed on the issue of bottoms cleaning out before a fuck. I always give the same advice and rather than repeat the same advice in each thread, I decided to start a thread that I can refer guys to.

First, terms:

douche and enema mean essentially the same thing. The idea is that you squirt luke warm water up your hole and hold it for at least five minutes. This loosens any shit and provokes the urge to shit.

Mechanism:

some guys have shower attachments that they shove up their holes. I disapprove of these for safety reasons. With a shower, the temperature and pressure are too difficult to regulate. It is vital that you don't use water warmer than your normal body temperature 37c. If the water is too warm you risk scalding your insides. I have a male nurse friend who knows guys this has happened to. High water pressure can cause injury too.

Rubber type bulb douches or bottles are essentially squeezy rubber bottles with a long nozzle that goes up your hole. These are what I recommend. You can judge the temperature with a thermometer or finger before use. When you can't feel either a warm or cold temperature with your finger, the temperature is right. If you don't have a bulb douche or bottle, a well rinsed plastic washing up liquid bottle works perfectly well.

If I am expecting a fuck, or date, or a trip to the sauna, I use a 750ml washing up liquid bottle about an hour before I leave my apartment. I lie on the floor and squirt around a third of the bottle up my arse. I hold the water in for at least 5 minutes. Raising your legs in the air helps to prevent leaks. You may feel some abdominal cramps. That is normal. I then empty my bowels over the toilet bowl and repeat the process twice. Three rinses of around 250ml each should leave you clean enough to fuck.

Some guys add soap or other chemicals to the water. This is unnecessary and potentially harmful. Your ass is lined with a delicate membrane that absorbs chemicals. It wasn't designed to be exposed to soap or chemicals.

Happy and CLEAN fucking guys!!

Guest slobbvers

I use a water bottle. I have a fuckbud who has a shower attachment that has a lever that regulates the pressure. No problems with temperature.

I use a shower shot and have for 30 years. I've never had a problem regulating the temperature of the water or the pressure. I've never scalded/burned my insides and have deep cleaned to great depths. It sounds to me as if you guys are not taking your time but are rushing through the process looking for a quick cleaning. Patience is the key; don't wait until the last minute to do the job. It's worth the effort and gives great results.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

I always, always, always use pee only, undiluted, mine or that of my men. It is the perfect douche. I have been doing this for decades. I only douche once a day, in the morning. I can't bear to flush out all that cum any more than once a day. I am fucked all day, every day, always bareback. The cum builds up as men cum on top of the cum of those before. I use a large metal buttplug to stop up the flow of cum from my ass between fucks. I am a nasty cockwhore, and everybody knows it. I accept all cocks raw. My open, loose, welcoming, nearly always gaping, cum-filled ass confirms this.

I have always used my screw on shower attachmnet. When heading out for the night or heading to a party where I know I will be taking lots of cock and cum I start my prep at least 5 hours before heading out...I take my time getting the water to the right temp and pressure...I lay on my left hand side as this is the best position for getting the water up your gut to give it a good clean...once I feel that I have had the right amout of water in me...it is onto the toilet to push it out...I keep repeating until the water runs clear...I dont eat solida before I go out...but have liquids...have never had an incident of getting fucked and not being clean....

• 1 year later...

I have a shower attachment at home I use before I go out. If I am going to a bathhouse, I'll stop at a drugstore and buy a Fleet enema to use when at the bathhouse. Of course I always love it when a guys piss fucks me and gives me a natural hot piss enema!