To cage or not??

Roughme101

Question for tops mostly.

Quite bottom here BB with a friend or two but wanting to jump to being a full cumdump.  Problem is after a quick wank all the lust/wanton desires fad and I think I shouldn't, so I was thinking if I caged myself or a FB friend did that would stop me jerking and keep me horny for it.

I know most people like to play/ suck a cock so what are the the tops thoughts of bottoms with a cage on??

Yeah, you need to lock up your cock. Tops are not interested in your cock; only your mouth and your asshole. I enjoy fucking caged bottoms es they only exist to serve. Shooting loads is for tops, not bottoms. Now, lock it up and go serve your masters. Give the key to a top buddy who will make sure you stay caged.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Lock your cock away. I know tops who can cum and cum but as a sub once I cum the whole experience changes so locking my dick away keeps me on edge enough that I'm never totally satisfied.

A keyholder is best to keep you from a sneaky wank. I usually keep my keys out of reach - at the office or in the car. Then I'm more likely to seek dick than wank off. 

• Like 1

As a versatile guy I say hell no, you are removing half of your sexual allure with that cage.  I would also add, that nothing does more to prevent sex at an orgy than a surplus of total gotten, so using the cage to announce your status as a total bottom in advance makes it even harder for you to get fucked and bred.

14 hours ago, Roughme101 said:

Question for tops mostly.

Quite bottom here BB with a friend or two but wanting to jump to being a full cumdump.  Problem is after a quick wank all the lust/wanton desires fad and I think I shouldn't, so I was thinking if I caged myself or a FB friend did that would stop me jerking and keep me horny for it.

I know most people like to play/ suck a cock so what are the the tops thoughts of bottoms with a cage on??

You can always try it and see how it works. Give the key to a friend you trust and make sure he understands the circumstances under which he's to return it (for instance, if you declare a medical emergency where you need to get something treated; after a predetermined amount of time - say, two weeks; if you give a code word that you promise yourself not to use unless it's a desperate situation).

Make sure the first trial, at least, is long enough to feel the need to cum, but short enough that it's manageable. If you get through it well and decide you like it, you can repeat for increasingly longer periods of time.

Note that being locked up may not mean you don't cum. It may keep you from getting hard, but I know guys who've had nocturnal emissions wearing one because their body reached the point it had to ejaculate, and did so. That may not be commonplace, but it can happen.

13 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

Yeah, you need to lock up your cock. Tops are not interested in your cock; only your mouth and your asshole. I enjoy fucking caged bottoms es they only exist to serve. Shooting loads is for tops, not bottoms. Now, lock it up and go serve your masters. Give the key to a top buddy who will make sure you stay caged.

completely agree and choose a small lock, go a size below, no big clunky metal ones, a nice small one that shows you are surrendering your penis and thus are just a pussy hole and a lube dispensing mouth

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/20/2021 at 11:45 PM, OzzieCumdumpster said:

I have some regular fuck buddies that like it when I'm caged, But saying that I stay limp anyway after years of conditioning as a bottom as most of the guys that fuck me are there just to use my hole for there pleasure.

Yeah, I was that way for years. However, since locking up, it’s the only way to be…unless the top doesn’t want it.