About to take my first MONSTER cock... any tips?

VersatileBreeder

Not sure if any fellow bottoms want to give me some pointers... namely those bottoms who are experienced with taking massive cocks.

I am Vers but have been more of a top lately. Still, my hole is very experienced (I can even take a fist). I have taken large cocks before (9” was my biggest) and I have handled them well.

Story goes- I’ve been talking to this top for a while and we finally made plans to meet in a couple of days. He has a monstrous cock. 12” and very thick. He has sent me some videos of him fucking and he’s not lying when he says 12” and beer can thick.

I am both excited and nervous. Kind of like pre-performance anxiety because I’ve never been plowed by a guy with such size. I want to please him and I want to enjoy it so trying to get in the right headspace to just let go and let him take my hole.

All you experienced bottoms who have taken cocks of this size... any pointers or tips would be GREATLY appreciated.

And I will happily come back and tell you how it went...

1 hour ago, NastyRigPig said:

I would work with some dildos, but not so aggressively that you wear your hole out.  You may be able to take a fist, but you don’t know how he’ll fuck, it is sometimes a challenge when your second sphincter is being worked over.  

Thanks bud. I’m not really a fan of dildos or toys in general, but I have been fisted past the second sphincter many times. So I’m confident that I’ll be open enough to take him deep. In the videos he sent me, he likes to fuck hard and deep, so that’s really the only part that makes me nervous. Hopefully he at least works me over gently before getting to that pace.

I find pre-preparation is key. Don’t wait for or expect him to loosen you up - when he wants in, he’s going to want in and I doubt there’ll be a lot of finesse about it. Especially if I know there’s something really big on the way, I make sure to take the time to stretch my hole at least once to my limit, and to take my deepest dildo with some thrusting. I try to simulate the expected experience as closely as possible with the tools at hand. A dildo of the same dimensions as the anticipated cock would be ideal, but it doesn’t sound as though you have that handy.

Definitely poppers and lube. And don’t forget to breathe on the outstroke when you can - you need to remember to breathe, but if you breathe on the inward thrust in adds to your internal resistance.

• Upvote 1

Have you told him that this is the first time you’ll be taking a cock of his size? Probably a good idea to tell him so he knows to ease into you at first. If he is an experienced top and it sounds like he is, he will know that slamming his cock into you from the get go won’t end well for either of you. If he hurts you, you’ll have to stop. 

But like the others have said: plenty of lube, patience, deep breathing, and you should both have an awesome time. Most bottoms will agree that tops like him don’t come around every day. Let us know how it goes. Good luck.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

Start fingering some Vaseline in your hole morning or night to keep it supple and to prepare it to stretch.

The best way to prepare a hole to stretch is to stretch it.

Not, mind you, that there’s anything wrong with your basic idea of keeping a hole lubed and ready - what’s not to like about that? - I would just substitute an organic oil-based lube like coconut oil or even Crisco for the petroleum-based stuff. Organic oils absorb into the body, and they don’t usually cause an objection if somebody digs in down there with a tongue. Not many people like the taste of Vaseline.

Actually, Vaseline or any petroleum-based lubricant is not really a good choice for regular, let alone daily, use in the anus. Petro-based lubes form a water-resistant barrier that’s great for keeping moisture inside chapped lips constantly exposed to air, but not ideal  for the movement of water and mucus through the pores of anorectal tissues, which over continued exposure could suffer blockage and infection.

Other downsides: Petroleum-based lubes can’t be easily gotten out of you once you put them in, and the barriers they create can become footholds for disease. Also, petroleum-based lubes degrade silicone, so if you make a habit of using it in your ass and then using a nice silicone dildo, it won’t be a nice dildo very long.

Most sources I read agree that while Vaseline can certainly work to glide anal sex along, it’s probably best used only when you don’t have anything else, you already came, and his mouth is too dry to spit.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

Actually, Vaseline or any petroleum-based lubricant is not really a good choice for regular, let alone daily, use in the anus. Petro-based lubes form a water-resistant barrier that’s great for keeping moisture inside chapped lips constantly exposed to air, but not ideal  for the movement of water and mucus through the pores of anorectal tissues, which over continued exposure could suffer blockage and infection.

I used to work for a doctor. He told me Vaseline is exactly what you need to keep moisture locked into the skin surface. You' want to create a barrier between your skin and the external world to allow you tissues to fully moisturize and stay supple. The medical theory involved is called 'occlusion'. Putting coconut oil or any other food based oil is only going to allow bacteria to grow, and is not something I would recommend.

[think before following links] https://www.futurederm.com/coconut-oil-really-not-antibacterial/

30 minutes ago, Close2MyBro said:

I used to work for a doctor. He told me Vaseline is exactly what you need to keep moisture locked into the skin surface.

Yeah I'm with @ErosWired
here... Vaseline might be great for SKIN, but the inside of your guts isn't skin. It's mucus membranes. I don't think a nightly Vaseline shot is gonna stretch anything.

I've stretched a lot of manhole. It is a physical process that literally involves stretching. Bigger toys, bigger hands, etc.

Edited by raw773

3 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

I used to work for a doctor. He told me Vaseline is exactly what you need to keep moisture locked into the skin surface. You' want to create a barrier between your skin and the external world to allow you tissues to fully moisturize and stay supple. The medical theory involved is called 'occlusion'. Putting coconut oil or any other food based oil is only going to allow bacteria to grow, and is not something I would recommend.

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.futurederm.com/coconut-oil-really-not-antibacterial/

From Healthline:

[think before following links] https://www.healthline.com/health/vaseline-as-lube

Other sources come to largely the same conclusions.

10 hours ago, Cumming4u said:

Have you told him that this is the first time you’ll be taking a cock of his size? Probably a good idea to tell him so he knows to ease into you at first. If he is an experienced top and it sounds like he is, he will know that slamming his cock into you from the get go won’t end well for either of you. If he hurts you, you’ll have to stop. 

But like the others have said: plenty of lube, patience, deep breathing, and you should both have an awesome time. Most bottoms will agree that tops like him don’t come around every day. Let us know how it goes. Good luck.

Thank you! I did tell him that he will be the biggest I’ve ever had in my 20 years of having sex. He said “don’t worry. I’ll be gentle. At first...”

It’s that “at first” part that’s got me nervous. I’m not worried about him opening me up. It’s the pounding I’m going to get once he does have me open. I’m optimistic that I will be able to take him, but curious to see how much this will put my bottoming skills to the test!