Lube? What do you suggest?

m4u

11 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

So Palmolive works well? That’s good to know - I’ve spent ages trying to clean up after J-Lube. Not that the person using it was being particularly tidy...

That's why I like a pump bottle and a towel down. It's a lot easier to control the pump and the towel goes right in the wash on a warm setting. Dish soap is great for most toys and bodies, but remember to care for you precious silicone toys and sensitive skin men. I have sensitive skin so I only use free and clear detergents and Odoban disinfectant in laundry rinse cycles. If you're doing really heavy play a wide bowl on the towel can collect J-lube that leaks out so it can be reapplied, in the same session only, which reduces what collects on the towel. Call me Samantha Stevens because I make those messes disappear.

4 hours ago, Trash said:

Just straight up coconut oil or some sort of coconut oil lube?

Just straight up coconut oil. Note, however, that in the grocery you may see shelved together small (~14oz) tubs of solid coconut oil alongside bottles of liquid coconut oil. The liquid variety is fractioated coconut oil, which has had its lauric fatty acids removed to enable it to remain liquid at room temperature or in the refrigerator.

Personally, I would suggest sticking with the solid form for two reasons: 1) Relative ease of transport and application in various ways as a (transitional) solid; and 2) Lauric acid has been shown to have antimicrobial properties useful against harmful bacteria. This would seem to possibly recommend its choice over the liquid form as the lauric acid might aid in preventing infection from objects inserted along with the lube.

• Upvote 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
11 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Actually, coconut oil, for all its charms, is not ideal for fisting. Fisting calks for lubrication with an absolutely tenacious slickness that doesn’t wipe away and doesn’t suddenly absorb away at the worst possible moment. I find that the warmer coconut oil gets, the thinner and more waterlike it becomes. For fisting, you need stable consistency and slickness that stays where you need it. Crisco seems to be the Everyman’s alternative, but as @WelshBBCigarFuck notes above, the gold standard for fisting is J-Lube. J-Lube, however, in my experience takes “messy” to a whole new  level - like a you-really-ought-to-lay-down-tarps level. But absolutely gets a fist where a fist has no real business going.

Yeah J-lube can be messy, but that can be half the fun, plus being mixed with water create the lube, it’s not such a problem to clean up afterwards. Oil based lubes can be a bitch if you don’t completely get it all out and it’s unfortunate if you have a session and then put clothes on or sit on a sofa or car seat and leave a nasty oily puddle 

40 minutes ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Yeah J-lube can be messy, but that can be half the fun, plus being mixed with water create the lube, it’s not such a problem to clean up afterwards. Oil based lubes can be a bitch if you don’t completely get it all out and it’s unfortunate if you have a session and then put clothes on or sit on a sofa or car seat and leave a nasty oily puddle 

Bugger. I didn't know you were supposed to mix J-lube with water. I've always used piss.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
45 minutes ago, fatbottom said:

Bugger. I didn't know you were supposed to mix J-lube with water. I've always used piss.

Well piss is mainly water, just with a few extra bits lol

I like JO H2O, its long lasting, not sticky, tastes fine (I'll admit its not necessarily "amazing" tasting, but it definitely does not taste bad. I do ATM all the time and in the moment I never notice the taste at all, if anything it just tastes a little sweet), its easy to clean up, you can get away without using water to clean up if needed so its great for outdoor hookups etc. just use your underwear or socks or something. It can leave a "wet spot" look on clothes until they are washed so for "discreet" hookups use your underwear to clean off his dick unless you've already cleaned it with your tongue 😉! If needed it can also be "reactivated" with spit during long fucks. And its not super expensive on amazon... I don't know why more people don't use this one.

15 hours ago, Trash said:

Just straight up coconut oil or some sort of coconut oil lube?

I buy organic coconut oil by the gallon from Costco. It's the same price as the exact same brand in a quart size from the grocery store. It's slick like silicone and while it does absorb into the skin like lotion it does so very slowly, so it remains slick like lube. Because it is an oil it doesn't take a lot. As for the frozen suppositories, if you put one in before driving to a hookup it will be nice and warm and oily by the time you arrive. He will be able to spit and shove and think you have loads of cum already in you.