Letter to Chara.

NBBTTM

Chara, I went out day after your birthday, up to Anchorage to celebrate in your honor.  I went to my favorite bar there and had drinks and chatted with all the friendly people there. Lovely ladies and good guys. I was having fun, getting drunk and flirting lightly with the bartender. I chatted with the guy next to me, older, good looking guy. We chatted and commented on the bartenders ass, just asses in general, as he bought me shots.  He was good looking, not fat, just greying, a little older than me. He caught me looking some times, but never said anything. I finally drank enough and had to piss, so I got up and went to the bathroom. About halfway through, my "friend" from the bar came in and bellied up next to me. I couldn't help but look down, and saw his cock. It was long and thick and soft in his hand. I quickly looked away and finished, going to wash my hands. He finished too and came up behind me, and next thing I knew, I felt his hand on my ass. I gasped a little, but didn't move away as he told me that my ass was pretty fine also.  I was being felt up in a public bathroom, I was being cruised by a man...and I loved it! I felt him slide his hand in my pants and feel my ass, and I just let him, watching in the mirror.  He rubbed over my ass crack and then I felt him probe at my hole, slipping a finger into my now horny asshole.  I let him finger my ass for a minute before we both went back to the bar.  I had never been picked up by a guy before, I had always chatted online if I was horny. And now I was sitting next to a man who had just fingered my asshole. We just kept chatting and had a few more drinks, but I couldn't keep from thinking of him. Of his cock.  When he asked if I wanted to get a drink at his place, I just dropped. I told him that yes I would, and we got a taxi to his place. We just chatted nicely on the way there, but the sexual tension was rising. When we got to his place, he got drinks in the kitchen while I waited on the couch. When he brought my drink, he just stood in front of me drinking and staring at me. When he finished he said that he knew I was a faggot, he knew from the moment he sat next to me, said he could smell it on me. I didn't know what to say, nobody had ever called me faggot before, and Chara, I liked it. A lot. He told me he would only call me faggot anymore, because that was what I was.  Chara, He had me so incredibly horny, he was so dominant.  When he told me to take off my clothes for him, it just felt right, I just obeyed him. When he told me to show him my faggot body, I did, showing off my smooth shaven body, my shaved cock, my smooth hairless ass.  When he told me to bend over and show him my faggot hole, I could only obey him, I was in a different world.  I was in a faggot world, he had called me that enough.  I bent over and showed him the faggot hole he would soon be fucking. I felt him hands on my ass, probing my hole with his fingers. I heard him say "such a tight faggot hole, but not for long" and it thrilled my head. I felt something I had never felt with women, a sense of purpose. He finger fucked my spread ass as I moaned, letting the change wash over me.  When I felt him slide then out, I just looked back in anticipation, wanting what was next, whatever it was.  He gave me the fingers that were in my ass to my mouth, telling me to clean them and I obeyed, licking my ass off each long fat finger. It was bliss as he told me to get used to the taste of my ass as he fishhooked it open, holding both sides as he pressed his semi hard cock, still in his pants, against my ass.  I knew I was going to be buttfucked, and I wanted it all.  When he asked if I was ready to be of service to his cock, like a good faggot, I just groaned and nodded all I could, I was ready to be made a faggot.  He let go and backed off, telling me to turn around and kneel in front of him.  I did as ordered, and knelt before him as he took off his shirt, showing his nice body. He was a hot daddy guy, and I felt honest attraction.  In my mind, in my eyes, I felt sexual attraction to a man, not just his cock.  When he told ne to take off his pants for him, I did so, unbuckling his belt and sliding them down over his feet. His bulge was large in his bikini briefs, and my mouth was starting to water thinking about tasting it.  I was eye level with his crotch, but I kept staring up at him, adoring him as he pulled his shorts off.  We sere both now naked, and didn't even feel nervous, just natural, prepared to serve his cock. I was eye level with his cock, but still gazing at him. He had one hand on his cock as his other came to my face. He redirected my gaze to his cock, as he stroked its semi hard glory.  It was pointed at my lips as his hand came to them, opening them as his fingers slid in. He told me that my faggot mouth was his now to use, and it excited me to be used. I could smell his cock and balls and I started drooling at the smell.  My mouth stayed open, my tongue came out as he stuck his cock into my mouth, letting me taste his manhood.  He held his cock as he thrust deeper and deeper into my mouth with his hard shaft, calling me a faggot cocksucker. I gagged as he hit my throat, pushing in with his thrusts.  His hands held my head as he used me, face fucking me as I gagged and drooled on his cock. He kept using my faggot throat and mouth, making tears come to my eyes.  It was the roughest I had been face fucked and I loved it more each second.  The tears were tears of relief, the only man besides Bobby who could see through my front to my faggot self.  When he let up, let go of my head, I just reached up and kept sucking, kept worshiping his cock.  Licking his balls.  Even licking his asshole when he told me to. When he pulled his cock from my gasping throat, he call me a good little faggot, and led me to his bedroom. He sat on the edge of his bed, his cock standing erect, as he told me to start worshiping him again.  And Chara, I did, servicing him as he directed. When he had had enough of my mouth, as he told me, he said for me to get on the bed, facing the mirror on the wall at the end of the bed, on my hands and knees.  I could see my spit covered face as he got behind me. I watched him lubing his cock first before I felt his fingers slide into my horny asshole.  First 3 fingers, then four as he fingered me open, stroking his cock as he kept talking to me telling me what he was doing, getting my faggot pussy ready to be fucked hard.  I said that I wanted his cock in my faggot ass, and he stopped and corrected me.  He told me it wasn't my asshole anymore, it was my faggot pussy, to be fucked like a pussy by men.  He pushed 4 fingers deep as they could go, making me gasp in happiness as I was stretched wide. I saw my face in his mirror, full of pleasure as he asked me if I liked that. I gasped out a long yes as he finger fucked my pussy, his thumb hitting my hole, wanting in also. He asked me again if I was a faggot, because he only put his cock in faggot pussies.  I told him that yes I was a faggot, I was his faggot.  He told me I wasn't allowed to fuck women anymore, that I wasn't bi, only a fag now. I saw stars as I watched in the mirror, watched my pussy getting fisted as I turned into a faggot.  I begged for it, deeper, as he sank in my loosened pussy.  I wanted all he had to give, wanted his hard cock in my pussy, to use it like a man. I begged him to use my faggot pussy, to fuck my pussy.  He slid his fingers out of my pussy as he lined up his cock on my open hole.  He told me to watch myself as he turned me into a faggot.  I felt his cockhead rub on my pussy hole as he told me no going back now, a fag forever, if I was sure I wanted it.   I looked at him and myself in the mirror and I knew.  I saw my faggot self come out, as I told myself and him, that I was a fag, now and forever.  He called me a good boy as he sank his cock into me raw, bare, as fags only fuck bareback.  I saw my eyes light up for a second before they rolled back in bliss. My pussy was full of hard throbbing man meat. When his slow deep thrusts brought me back to earth, I saw the pleasure on my face, being fucked by a man.  And it wasn't just the physical cock-in-pussy connection, but mental as well for me.  I watched a gorgeous older man plow my pussy in the mirror, it was almost surreal as his balls slapped on mine every stroke.  It was intense, more intense than any sex with women I had had.  And yes, that includes you too, Chara.  I watched myself getting fucked in my new pussy and I had a full body orgasm, I came more intensely  with my pussy than I had ever done in my life, it was a total body orgasm from a cock in my pussy.  I changed. I lost all I was and became a servant of cock.  My master saw that on my face and doubled his efforts, fucking into my loose pussy as I groaned and gasped with each thrust in.  My lover saw this and asked if my faggot pussy was having a good time, and I could only gasp out a long yesssss as my hole was pounded harder. He asked if I was a faggot now and again I gasped out a yessss.  He told me to say it, as he pushed all the way in and held still.  I just did as he said, looking at myself in the mirror, with him grabbing my hair and pulling me up to see. I spoke the words, I am a faggot.  He told me to say it again, and I did, I opened my eyes and said I am a faggot. Louder. He asked me what I wanted, and I told him, I wanted him to fuck me. He pulled me back harder and told me to say it right.  I asked him to fuck my faggot ass.  He slapped my ass and told me no, say it right, faggot. I wanted his cock thrusting in me again so bad. I pleaded with him, please, I need your cock pounding my pussy. Please, fuck my faggot pussy hard! And he called me a good faggot, grabbed on my hips and gave me what I wanted. We fucked like 2 gay men can, him dominating my pussy hard and deep.  We talked dirty the whole time as my pussy got wetter and wetter with his pre-cum, more open.  We changed positions every so often, me riding him, side by side, with me cleaning his dirty cock every switch with my faggot mouth.  I loved the taste of his cock and my pussy on it.  The room smelled like our mixing sweat, and anal sex, and it kept getting heavier.  I was in lust. I took his cock hard and deep in my pussy, as our groans and cries of pleasure filled the room.  I was on my back taking him balls deep over and over when he asked me if I liked it in my pussy. I yelled out that YES! I loved his cock in my faggot pussy. And it wasn't a lie, I was falling for his strong cock and even stronger fuck game.  My legs were spread wide, held high and flailing about as he pumped away, faster and faster. I gripped his ass as we mated, his solid cock throbbing away as he approached his climax.  He leaned in close and asked me if I was ready to get seeded. and I cried out YES! He asked if I was ready for his poz cum and I came back to reality quickly.  I was about to get pozzed and there was nothing I could do but beg him. Beg him to cum in my pussy.  I knew what poz meant and I was asking him to poz my pussy.  Over and over I asked him.  And I wanted it soooo bad.  It was the last step to becoming a faggot completely.  He leaned back and yelled out HERE IT CUMS FAGGOT! YOU'RE GONNA GET KNOCKED UP NOW FOR SURE!  And he slammed in deep and hard, groaning so loud as his cock exploded his toxic sperm deep into my pussy.  And I groaned in orgasm with him, as my own cock shot its load in excitement all over my chest.  My mind raced at the thought of receiving his dirty semen into my body, the posibilty of contracting HIV myself. And it made the evening of gay sex that much hotter. I loved feeling his hot load in my pussy, seeping into me as I was marked by it. He leaned down, his cock still twitching in my pussy as he kissed me, my first kiss from a man.  I moaned in his mouth as the last bit of heterosexuality left me. Chara, that kiss made me a total faggot, I will never touch another woman in my life.  I am gay. 

We fucked all night long, he came 3 more times in me, trying to convert me. He even put a toothbrush in my pussy, to give his toxic cum more area to knock me up.  And I let him. I loved his cum changing me.  Chara my love, about 2 weeks after my epic gay fuck, I got sick. I came down with the fuck flu. I tested HIV+. And it felt like freedom. 

WIN_20210907_09_19_54_Pro.jpg

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Great story. So good for a bottom to know he is getting poz cum pumped into his pussy. Spending the night with him and him cumming 3 more times in his pussy was so hot. Plus the toothbrushing to be sure. Just awesome.

15 hours ago, NBBTTM said:

Chara, I went out day after your birthday, up to Anchorage to celebrate in your honor.  I went to my favorite bar there and had drinks and chatted with all the friendly people there. Lovely ladies and good guys. I was having fun, getting drunk and flirting lightly with the bartender. I chatted with the guy next to me, older, good looking guy. We chatted and commented on the bartenders ass, just asses in general, as he bought me shots.  He was good looking, not fat, just greying, a little older than me. He caught me looking some times, but never said anything. I finally drank enough and had to piss, so I got up and went to the bathroom. About halfway through, my "friend" from the bar came in and bellied up next to me. I couldn't help but look down, and saw his cock. It was long and thick and soft in his hand. I quickly looked away and finished, going to wash my hands. He finished too and came up behind me, and next thing I knew, I felt his hand on my ass. I gasped a little, but didn't move away as he told me that my ass was pretty fine also.  I was being felt up in a public bathroom, I was being cruised by a man...and I loved it! I felt him slide his hand in my pants and feel my ass, and I just let him, watching in the mirror.  He rubbed over my ass crack and then I felt him probe at my hole, slipping a finger into my now horny asshole.  I let him finger my ass for a minute before we both went back to the bar.  I had never been picked up by a guy before, I had always chatted online if I was horny. And now I was sitting next to a man who had just fingered my asshole. We just kept chatting and had a few more drinks, but I couldn't keep from thinking of him. Of his cock.  When he asked if I wanted to get a drink at his place, I just dropped. I told him that yes I would, and we got a taxi to his place. We just chatted nicely on the way there, but the sexual tension was rising. When we got to his place, he got drinks in the kitchen while I waited on the couch. When he brought my drink, he just stood in front of me drinking and staring at me. When he finished he said that he knew I was a faggot, he knew from the moment he sat next to me, said he could smell it on me. I didn't know what to say, nobody had ever called me faggot before, and Chara, I liked it. A lot. He told me he would only call me faggot anymore, because that was what I was.  Chara, He had me so incredibly horny, he was so dominant.  When he told me to take off my clothes for him, it just felt right, I just obeyed him. When he told me to show him my faggot body, I did, showing off my smooth shaven body, my shaved cock, my smooth hairless ass.  When he told me to bend over and show him my faggot hole, I could only obey him, I was in a different world.  I was in a faggot world, he had called me that enough.  I bent over and showed him the faggot hole he would soon be fucking. I felt him hands on my ass, probing my hole with his fingers. I heard him say "such a tight faggot hole, but not for long" and it thrilled my head. I felt something I had never felt with women, a sense of purpose. He finger fucked my spread ass as I moaned, letting the change wash over me.  When I felt him slide then out, I just looked back in anticipation, wanting what was next, whatever it was.  He gave me the fingers that were in my ass to my mouth, telling me to clean them and I obeyed, licking my ass off each long fat finger. It was bliss as he told me to get used to the taste of my ass as he fishhooked it open, holding both sides as he pressed his semi hard cock, still in his pants, against my ass.  I knew I was going to be buttfucked, and I wanted it all.  When he asked if I was ready to be of service to his cock, like a good faggot, I just groaned and nodded all I could, I was ready to be made a faggot.  He let go and backed off, telling me to turn around and kneel in front of him.  I did as ordered, and knelt before him as he took off his shirt, showing his nice body. He was a hot daddy guy, and I felt honest attraction.  In my mind, in my eyes, I felt sexual attraction to a man, not just his cock.  When he told ne to take off his pants for him, I did so, unbuckling his belt and sliding them down over his feet. His bulge was large in his bikini briefs, and my mouth was starting to water thinking about tasting it.  I was eye level with his crotch, but I kept staring up at him, adoring him as he pulled his shorts off.  We sere both now naked, and didn't even feel nervous, just natural, prepared to serve his cock. I was eye level with his cock, but still gazing at him. He had one hand on his cock as his other came to my face. He redirected my gaze to his cock, as he stroked its semi hard glory.  It was pointed at my lips as his hand came to them, opening them as his fingers slid in. He told me that my faggot mouth was his now to use, and it excited me to be used. I could smell his cock and balls and I started drooling at the smell.  My mouth stayed open, my tongue came out as he stuck his cock into my mouth, letting me taste his manhood.  He held his cock as he thrust deeper and deeper into my mouth with his hard shaft, calling me a faggot cocksucker. I gagged as he hit my throat, pushing in with his thrusts.  His hands held my head as he used me, face fucking me as I gagged and drooled on his cock. He kept using my faggot throat and mouth, making tears come to my eyes.  It was the roughest I had been face fucked and I loved it more each second.  The tears were tears of relief, the only man besides Bobby who could see through my front to my faggot self.  When he let up, let go of my head, I just reached up and kept sucking, kept worshiping his cock.  Licking his balls.  Even licking his asshole when he told me to. When he pulled his cock from my gasping throat, he call me a good little faggot, and led me to his bedroom. He sat on the edge of his bed, his cock standing erect, as he told me to start worshiping him again.  And Chara, I did, servicing him as he directed. When he had had enough of my mouth, as he told me, he said for me to get on the bed, facing the mirror on the wall at the end of the bed, on my hands and knees.  I could see my spit covered face as he got behind me. I watched him lubing his cock first before I felt his fingers slide into my horny asshole.  First 3 fingers, then four as he fingered me open, stroking his cock as he kept talking to me telling me what he was doing, getting my faggot pussy ready to be fucked hard.  I said that I wanted his cock in my faggot ass, and he stopped and corrected me.  He told me it wasn't my asshole anymore, it was my faggot pussy, to be fucked like a pussy by men.  He pushed 4 fingers deep as they could go, making me gasp in happiness as I was stretched wide. I saw my face in his mirror, full of pleasure as he asked me if I liked that. I gasped out a long yes as he finger fucked my pussy, his thumb hitting my hole, wanting in also. He asked me again if I was a faggot, because he only put his cock in faggot pussies.  I told him that yes I was a faggot, I was his faggot.  He told me I wasn't allowed to fuck women anymore, that I wasn't bi, only a fag now. I saw stars as I watched in the mirror, watched my pussy getting fisted as I turned into a faggot.  I begged for it, deeper, as he sank in my loosened pussy.  I wanted all he had to give, wanted his hard cock in my pussy, to use it like a man. I begged him to use my faggot pussy, to fuck my pussy.  He slid his fingers out of my pussy as he lined up his cock on my open hole.  He told me to watch myself as he turned me into a faggot.  I felt his cockhead rub on my pussy hole as he told me no going back now, a fag forever, if I was sure I wanted it.   I looked at him and myself in the mirror and I knew.  I saw my faggot self come out, as I told myself and him, that I was a fag, now and forever.  He called me a good boy as he sank his cock into me raw, bare, as fags only fuck bareback.  I saw my eyes light up for a second before they rolled back in bliss. My pussy was full of hard throbbing man meat. When his slow deep thrusts brought me back to earth, I saw the pleasure on my face, being fucked by a man.  And it wasn't just the physical cock-in-pussy connection, but mental as well for me.  I watched a gorgeous older man plow my pussy in the mirror, it was almost surreal as his balls slapped on mine every stroke.  It was intense, more intense than any sex with women I had had.  And yes, that includes you too, Chara.  I watched myself getting fucked in my new pussy and I had a full body orgasm, I came more intensely  with my pussy than I had ever done in my life, it was a total body orgasm from a cock in my pussy.  I changed. I lost all I was and became a servant of cock.  My master saw that on my face and doubled his efforts, fucking into my loose pussy as I groaned and gasped with each thrust in.  My lover saw this and asked if my faggot pussy was having a good time, and I could only gasp out a long yesssss as my hole was pounded harder. He asked if I was a faggot now and again I gasped out a yessss.  He told me to say it, as he pushed all the way in and held still.  I just did as he said, looking at myself in the mirror, with him grabbing my hair and pulling me up to see. I spoke the words, I am a faggot.  He told me to say it again, and I did, I opened my eyes and said I am a faggot. Louder. He asked me what I wanted, and I told him, I wanted him to fuck me. He pulled me back harder and told me to say it right.  I asked him to fuck my faggot ass.  He slapped my ass and told me no, say it right, faggot. I wanted his cock thrusting in me again so bad. I pleaded with him, please, I need your cock pounding my pussy. Please, fuck my faggot pussy hard! And he called me a good faggot, grabbed on my hips and gave me what I wanted. We fucked like 2 gay men can, him dominating my pussy hard and deep.  We talked dirty the whole time as my pussy got wetter and wetter with his pre-cum, more open.  We changed positions every so often, me riding him, side by side, with me cleaning his dirty cock every switch with my faggot mouth.  I loved the taste of his cock and my pussy on it.  The room smelled like our mixing sweat, and anal sex, and it kept getting heavier.  I was in lust. I took his cock hard and deep in my pussy, as our groans and cries of pleasure filled the room.  I was on my back taking him balls deep over and over when he asked me if I liked it in my pussy. I yelled out that YES! I loved his cock in my faggot pussy. And it wasn't a lie, I was falling for his strong cock and even stronger fuck game.  My legs were spread wide, held high and flailing about as he pumped away, faster and faster. I gripped his ass as we mated, his solid cock throbbing away as he approached his climax.  He leaned in close and asked me if I was ready to get seeded. and I cried out YES! He asked if I was ready for his poz cum and I came back to reality quickly.  I was about to get pozzed and there was nothing I could do but beg him. Beg him to cum in my pussy.  I knew what poz meant and I was asking him to poz my pussy.  Over and over I asked him.  And I wanted it soooo bad.  It was the last step to becoming a faggot completely.  He leaned back and yelled out HERE IT CUMS FAGGOT! YOU'RE GONNA GET KNOCKED UP NOW FOR SURE!  And he slammed in deep and hard, groaning so loud as his cock exploded his toxic sperm deep into my pussy.  And I groaned in orgasm with him, as my own cock shot its load in excitement all over my chest.  My mind raced at the thought of receiving his dirty semen into my body, the posibilty of contracting HIV myself. And it made the evening of gay sex that much hotter. I loved feeling his hot load in my pussy, seeping into me as I was marked by it. He leaned down, his cock still twitching in my pussy as he kissed me, my first kiss from a man.  I moaned in his mouth as the last bit of heterosexuality left me. Chara, that kiss made me a total faggot, I will never touch another woman in my life.  I am gay. 

We fucked all night long, he came 3 more times in me, trying to convert me. He even put a toothbrush in my pussy, to give his toxic cum more area to knock me up.  And I let him. I loved his cum changing me.  Chara my love, about 2 weeks after my epic gay fuck, I got sick. I came down with the fuck flu. I tested HIV+. And it felt like freedom. 

WIN_20210907_09_19_54_Pro.jpg

Nice ass…slurp slurp