Hand Sanitizer as Lube - is this a thing?

sedecki

I've been at the bookstore and fucked by this older Hispanic man. He's a decent top but he is always using hand sanitizer. Lately I think he is using it as lube and whenever he puts it on his cock and rams it in I get the sudden feeling that I need to take a giant shit. Really ruins the mood and I feel like I need to bail before I coat him in crap. This Sunday I was back at the bookstore and this tall younger guy with a nice cock starts fucking - suddenly I feel the same thing happening. His cock is running smooth and freshly lubed then all of a sudden I have this strong desire to dump-a-roo. I have a feeling he was doing the same thing - using sanitizer as lube. So is this a thing? I know the alcohol in hand sanitizer can't be good inside your ass.  Anybody spotting a trend here or is it just me?

• Haha 1

if he is he must be pretty into BDSM. Due to a multitasking error, I got some hand sanitiser on my cock accidentally and the pain was really intense and in no way pleasurable. It felt like I was having a layer of skin peeled off like cling film. I in no way would want to explore that in my arse area!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If it was a natural hand sanitizer, free of alcohol, then I could possibly see that. But most over the counter hand sanitizers are filled with different amounts of alcohol and I can tell you those would NOT feel good unless you enjoy pain. Many years before Covid I accidentally got a drop of that on myself after sex. I went into a top's bathroom and he had both soap and sanitizer there. I was still mostly naked after sex and was washing my hands, dried them off and then used just a touch of hand sanitizer as I didn't really feel like the pump bottle soap he had out was all that good for germ killing. As I was rubbing it into my hands just the smallest amount made contact with the skin on my penis. OMG that was painful! I had to climb up onto the counter and run it under cold water, using quite a bit of that cheap hand soap to get the sting of the alcohol off it. So I can't even begin to think how much that would burn inside your ass. After all, the skin on your penis would have a bit more toughness to it as it's always being washed, has contact with all sorts of soaps, maybe even shaving gels, etc. The skin inside your anal cavity would be a LOT more sensitive to something like alcohol.

I've been topped by a really aggressive guy with soap for lube before - stung pretty badly but was a hot encounter nonetheless. I don't think I'd want to try that again with anything more abrasive than soap - maybe he had lube in a hand sanitizer container?

I was at a gloryhole like in 2006 and I had a guy do it by mistake. It burned like fire and and it hurt him after a couple thrust as it got in his urethra and hurt I assume just as bad. It killed it for us and he felt horrible and invited back to his apartment where we smoked ice and bread me raw like 6 times before noon the next day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

Oww? When people ask to put weird things like toothpaste in my ass I really just cant even with them. Thats a hard pass. Been fucking with gun oil silicone lube my entire life and never let anything but it, spit, or coconut oil go into my hole.

Gun oil is pretty awesome 

2 minutes ago, iman2004 said:

Gun oil is pretty awesome 

Its the best. I literally never use anything else (except spit or coconut oil, the latter being mainly for fisting or when getting a tantric massage). I even will even fill little bottles of it that I can put in a plastic bag, in my pocket, and bring with me so that I always have it available.

2 minutes ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

Its the best. I literally never use anything else (except spit or coconut oil, the latter being mainly for fisting or when getting a tantric massage). I even will even fill little bottles of it that I can put in a plastic bag, in my pocket, and bring with me so that I always have it available.

I used to do the same when heading to a sauna. Some things are worth the effort

Just now, iman2004 said:

I used to do the same when heading to a sauna. Some things are worth the effort

Its truly annoying when so many people at a bathhouse don't have their own lube on their wrist. I dont get it. Then in gangbangs, everyones trying to have at yours.