Motel cumdump

Dirtymindedpig

Part 1

I love anonymous cum dump play at motels. Have had several successes (one, 18 loads from 16 guys - one guy came back for seconds and thirds.)

There have also been some flood; but that’s to be expected.

The last time I had a scene like this was the one with 18 loads.  Hole remained tight and held the loads until the next morning, walking through Target, I could feel the cum dripping down my leg.  I think some guys could smell it as they kept staring at me.

Went into the bathroom and held my hand under my hole and let all the cum out. Just as I was about to use it to jerk off, the door opened and a guy walked in.

Bypassed the urinals and stopped right in front of my stalk, standing and watching me through the crack. I sat and waited, clock hard and sticking up.

Guy, who I thought may be plain clothes security, unzipped his pants, fished his cock out.  I heard him whisper, “Open your door, i can smell your need for cock.  We all can.”

Figuring, “What the hell,” I unlocked and opened the door.  There in front of me was one of the guys I noticed, bearded, late 30s probably, with a ring on the finger.

Married straight guy. JACKPOT!!!

Knowing my role, I stood up, turned around and showed him my ass. I reached my hand back, filled with spunk, and rubbed some in my crack and into my hole. 

I was shocked and very turned on when the guy grabbed my hand and pulled it to his dick, telling me, “Lube me up faggot.”

I stroked his cock, making sure to lube his head and shaft heavily.

“Enough. Spread ‘em fag.”

I kicked off my shorts from one foot, spread my legs to get a good stance, and then reached back to spread my cheeks as ordered.

“Fuck, faggot, you look like you had some fun.”

He stepped forward, placed his cock head at my hole and told me, “Be quiet.”

With that he rammed in balls deep in one thrust and I fought to hold in the scream.  Even with all the fucks, it hurt like hell.

He did not waste time, or allow me to get used to his dick. He began tucking me hard and fast, telling me, “The wife’s waiting for me.”

I moaned in ecstasy when he said this. He laughed and said, “You know it faggot. She won’t let me do this to her,” pulling all the way out before slamming all the way back in. “Gods thing that faggot sluts like you are so horny for straight guys and will bend over whenever we tell you.”

He proceeded to stop talking and intensify his pounding of my cunt.  He slammed in one more time, telling me, “Take my straight load in your cunt faggot.”

He shot several times before pulling out. I immediately spun around and dropped to my knees. I engulfed his cum covered cock to the base, cleaning it, his pubes and balls of all traces of cum.

“Fuck yeah, full service faggot. Hole and cleaning.  Back off, I gotta take a wicked piss.”

I only tightened my lips, looked up at him and nodded.

“No fucking way.” He released and pissed down my throat.

He shoved his clean and soft cock back in his pants. He pulled a pen out of his pocket, “Give me your number. I’m going to need that cunt more.” I scribbled my number on some toilet paper and handed it to him. He stuffed it in his pocket and walked out.

Fast forward six years, married, started partying, but fewer allowances to do scenes like this.

Until now.

Husband had to go out of town for a week to “Find himself.”

That’s great, you do that.

I will find myself in my own way.

I placed adds on BBRTS, Grindr and anywhere else I could think of. Still mourn the loss of Craigslist personals.

About 8 guys expressed interest. So I reserved a room at a cheap, rundown motel in Denver and drove up Saturday.

I checked in and realized this was the perfect setting. Room was a bed, table and bathroom. Lighting was already dim with only two lights. The bed was king size, trashy blanket and sheets. 

Most important - the door was not an new door. Latch on top fir safety, but heavy and out of shape.  I could push the food halfway closed, and it wouldn’t move easily. Perfect for it to remain open.

After cleaning out very deeply (never know what might come up) I placed very explicit and direct ads on all the sites:

“Anonymous motel pump n dump.  Hotel name and room number sent in first reply; no long messaging. 

Door is open, room dimly lit. I’ll be face down, ass up, blindfold optional.  You knock, cum in, fuck me, breed me and leave. Multiple cummers can stay and fuck as long as you need. Otherwise, you need to get going, no staying to watch.

Here are the rules: no making appointments. You show up and take your chance of walking in on me getting fucked, or another coming in while you’re fucking me.  If you’re not down with this, then this isn’t the scene for you.

Only limits are women/pain/blood and the like.

Fucking can be mild to wild, your choice. I can take it hard, so feel free. Primary focus is on getting fucked and seeded, but other stuff can be involved, if it goes there.”

Within 10 minutes, I was getting hits on Grindr but had to deny some who wanted to use condoms; did you even read the ad?

The first wave of responses included 5 successful catches who said they could be there anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes.

One actually piqued my interest as his first message was, “Fuck boy, I’m gonna take that ass apart.  But I want to ask you a question first.” I thought about deleting him until he sent a picture of his cock and the PA that was in it.

I responded back, “Fuck I need that cock. What’s the question?”

He responded quickly, “You party?”

Fuck, the question that always causes a challenge.  If I respond honestly, some guys get turned off. If I lie and say no, some guys end chat right away.

I looked over at the nightstand where my bag of T shards was sitting. I thought about how to respond, and devised a plan.

I replied, “Never done it, fantasized about it.  Even came close a few times, but chickened out each time. You party?”

No response for a couple minutes and I began to give up and check other responses.

Then his message came in. “Yeah boy, I party and love getting boys like you spun up and use you. I have enough T to get you going. Wanna do it this time? No chickening out or turning back?”

I knew, this was going to be a chance to fulfill two fantasies at once: getting raw fucked by a guy with a PA and to possibly get stealth drugged.

I replied, “How will it work, what if I say no?”

His reply was direct, “You won’t say no to me faggot. Now, am I doing you or not? I’m ending chat after this if you don’t answer correctly.”

Not wanting to appear to eager, I took about 90 seconds to think about it.

I replied, “yes,Sir,” and gave him the hotel name and room number, along with a map.

His response was simple, “I know the place. 30 minutes until your life changes boy.  Hopefully, you’ll be loaded for me.  I don’t use lube.”

With that, the chat disappeared from the window.  I checked all the other sites, sent out info and was alerted to a new message on Adam 4 Adam. 

Simply said, “in parking lot.”

I closed my tablet, hid it under mattress. I quickly lubed a finger to open my hole.

I grabbed a nice sized shard from the bag, which joined the tablet.

Little more lube on fingers and shard. Shoved it as deep and as hard as possible up my ass.  

It began burning as I heard a knock on the door, followed by it opening.

Here we go.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 24
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part 2

I made sure my head was down and ass was up when I heard the door open and then close fairly quickly.

I heard footsteps coming toward the bed and shook my ass a little to show the goods.

“Fuck, yeah, that’s what I need.”  I could hear him pull his zipper down and thought “Fuck yeah, this guy is definitely my ideal.”

I felt his hands spread my cheeks to see my hole and then a finger slid in.  “Not too loose; I like that. That a rock up your ass?”

Clearly the shard was still dissolving, no use lying. I nodded my head, hoping it wasn’t a dealbreaker for him.

“Fucking a, a hot ass and a T slut. This my lucky day.”  

He saw condoms on the bed and said, “What the fuck? I thought this was a raw scene.”

I quickly explained that it was for the guys who show up and want to fuck safe. There’s always the party poopers.

“Fuck those losers. Raw is raw.” I saw out of the corner of my eye him reach down and grab the condoms and the bottle of lube.

I heard the sound of him lubing his cock and then he placed the head of his dick at my hole. This thing was huge.

He began pushing in, but even with the shard and lube, it wasn’t going. A bottle of poppers, with no label, was dropped by my head.

“Take 3 hits each nostril, hold them until I tell you.” I did as directed and was immediately blown away; these were fucking strong.

“Tap the pillow when you can’t hold them any more.”

I waited as long as I could before tapping out at about 10 seconds.

“Release.” I knew what was coming and it was exactly as I expected.

As I released the poppers and started to feel the effect, he pushed as hard as he could and his knob broke through my ring.

Between the poppers and shard, there was pressure, but I didn’t feel any pain.  His cock was average in thickness and length, so it slid balls deep immediately.

“Ready?” I nodded.

He pulled back to the rim of his cock head before slamming back in.  He did this about four times, to get me into a false sense of security.

His next action, he yanked his cock completely out. I couldn’t help but to grunting pain.

Before I could catch my breath, he shoved his cock back in and then pulled it out again.

I hit the poppers to dull the pain and he began his final fucking. As this was going on, I heard the door open and close, and a guy coming towards the bed.

The guy fucking me told the other he’d be done soon and the other guy only said, “Good.”

The guy fucking me sped up and slammed balls deep, grunting and shooting deep in me.

I never feel the cum hitting me when I’m getting bred, but I always feel the spasms.

“Oh fuck that was good.”

He pulled out and moved to my face.  Immediately, the second guy was fucking me.

“Clean my duck off; can’t have the girlfriend smelling you.” I opened my mouth and took his cock in.

He asked me, “You neg?” Another trick question.  I am undetectable, but like to play with guys. I nodded my head, indicating I was.

“Prep?” I shook my head no.

“Fuck man, your just going to take any load without asking? Nodded my head.

“Im definitely going to come back later and give you another pounding.”

The door opened and another guy, actually two enter. The guy fucking me groans as he dumps his load in me and pulls out. No words, nothing from him.

I feel a hand on my ass and two fingers slide up my hole.  “Damn, lubed up for me.”

I feel his cock head at my hole as his dick slides in.

The guy in front of me says, “Give me your phone.” I think about refusing or asking why, but I don’t. I point to the top of the bed and watch as he moves to pick it up.

“Code?” I give it to him and he unlocks the phone. He tells me he is going to all the sites, Grindr, anywhere I posted ads and respond with the location.

I hear various comments from him, rejecting some and saying “Damn” a few times.

All of a sudden he tells me to lift my head. I do and my phone is right in my face.

“Tell the man fucking you what you want.”

I knew he was recording a video and it was too late to do anything.

“Fuck me man, give me your cum.”

A new voice, the guy fucking me, “Yeah? Beg for it pig.” I begged and pleaded for him to shoot in my ass and add to the loads.

“Here it comes boy.” He pounded several more times before slamming deep and shooting a huge load in me. It took a minute before he was done shooting and pulled out.

The next guy, a heavier set guy based on hi stomach hitting my ass, entered my hole.

The guy with my phone told the guy, have him clean you off. In seconds, the cock that just fucked me was sliding in my mouth. As I opened my eyes to look at his crotch.

There was a scorpion tattoo to the left of his cock and a bio-hazard symbol to the right. I heard some talk between the two guys, with 

the second guy laughing and saying, “Not anymore.”

He pulled out and got dressed as the guy fucking me shot his load and pulled out.

Within moments, it was just me and the first fucker. He tossed my phone on the bed next to my face. “You have more guys on the way.”

“You got anything to keep those loads in you?” I pointed to the nightstand drawer, “Butt plug.”

He grabbed the plug and slid it in me.

He told me to have fun and that he’d be back.

The door opened as he left.

Less than an hour, four loads, at least one of which was poz, probably toxic.

I watched the video of me getting fucked and begging for the load. The tats were clearly visible.

After about five minutes, there was a knock and the door opened and closed.

Round 2

• Like 18
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 21

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the delay.  There are four more parts written.

Part 3

The next guy walked to the bed and saw the plug.

“How many loads so far?” and I told him.

“Nice, I love sloppy holes.”

He tugged at the plug, stretching my hole, but not removing it.

He asked, “You party, pig?”

I shook my head.

“Say it faggot. Do you party?”

I said I didn’t and he asked why. I told him I was too afraid.

“Too bad.”

He returned his attention to the plug, this time pulling it all the way out.

As soon as the plug was out, he shoved two fingers in my hole. I felt the scrape of a shard; a BIG shard. I felt the burn start as he pressed it in to the wall of my ass.

“What the fuck was that. What’d you do?

“Relax boy, enjoy the ride. I told you you were not going to say no.”

He kept his fingers in my hole, adding a third.  As the shard really hit, I started to have trouble breathing, but my ass became majorly hungry.

I began fucking myself up and down on his fingers.

“You like what the T is doing to your hole?”a

All I could do was groan and continue fucking his fingers. I felt a cold metal at my hole and realized it was his PA. Somehow my mind cleared briefly,remembering a fisting video I’d see of a guy taking a huge hand and cock in his ass. I wanted that.

The fingers were removed, and the guy said, “let’s get you fully tweaked,” as he shoved another shard, not as big, but equally strong, up my ass. 

He then pulled his fingers out, and slid his PA and cock in my hole. He was thicker than any of the first guys and even with the shard running through me, I grunted from the stretch.

I could feel the still melting shard get pushed deeper with his cock. He did not waste time. He began pounding my hole for all he was worth. I’m sure the PA was tearing me apart.

I began pushing back to meet his thrusts, begging him to fuck me hard and to breed me. 

I heard a new voice, not having heard anyone come in. “Fuck man, pound him out.”

The guy fucking me stopped and spoke to the new guy, though I couldn’t understand anything.

Suddenly, the guy who was fucking me pulled out.  I begged him to fuck me, but his response was telling me to shut the fuck up.

I was waiting for the new guy to fuck me, but nothing happened.  I was starting towery that they were leaving.

“Where’s the blindfold?” the new guy asked. I told him and he tossed it on the bed,

“Put it on.”

When it was on I felt one of the guys get on the bed next to me.  I then was pulled across his body so that I was straddling his dick. I knew it was the new guy, since there was no PA.

T guy/PA guy asked the new guy, “you party?”

He answered, “No, I get tested. But you can.”

I felt another shard get pushed into my hole. This was as big as the first, and just as powerful.  I started to lose control, begging the guy I was on to fuck me.

“Ride my dick if you want it bitch.”

I grabbed his dick, lined it up with my hole and dropped myself down. His was the biggest dick of the night. Easily 9” and thicker then the T guy.

I lifted up and dropped down several times, enjoying the stretch from his dick.

After several of these moves, he grabbed me by the shoulders, slamming me down as hard as he could. At first, I thought he was getting ready to cum, but they had something different in mind.

With my ass ground into the crotch of the new guy, T guy came behind me and told me,   “Lean down bitch. We have a surprise for you.”

I leaned down, as much as I was pulled forward by the guy on the bed and pushed by T guy.

I knew immediately what they planned and I whimpered to them to stop. I couldn’t possibly take both of their dicks.

In almost unison, they told me to shut the fuck up.

“Now it’s time to make that hole a cunt. We’re gonna stretch you to the limit.”

I felt the PA at my hole and again begged them to stop.  I was immediately smacked on the back of the head.

“The only sound I want to hear out of you is your groans as I rip your hole apart. Do you understand?”

This night had taken a turn I did not plan for.

“Yes, Sir.”

With that, the destruction began. The PA pressed against my hole 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 20
  • Thanks 1