Which ones are the real sluts?

ExtremeCumHole

i'd be the first one to admit i need more experience josh, although i've had more than most guys my age, not had enough and definately not been in big enough groups... so chems help me while my physical side catches up with my mental side may be a better way of describing it

although the point bout this being a little childish does seem pretty apt, what does it really matter whether you use chems or for what reason? it still takes a certain kinda guy who'll happily get fucked by random guys bare, and whether it's with or without chems, it still pretty much makes them a slut

Totally agree. I just wanted to straighten out the point about those who dont use chems being afraid of what they'll become etc...

We are all sluts, regardless of if we use chems or not.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kinda goes in waves - sometimes loads, sometimes bugger all, but only 80mins from london, so try to get up there when i'm not working weekends, which is unfortunately not very often

i would ask what it's like up in york, but i read your blog, so already got a pretty good idea hehe

as a top (who doesn't use any chems other than the occasional popper) I would have to say that I don't really give a shit if a bottom is chemmed up or not, it's all about whether or not he's a total slut who's gonna beg for my load. If some 'enhancements' make him more of a cumslut and more fun for my dick to use, great. If he's a natural cumslut and gonna milk my cock with his hole without it, also cool. I'll tell you what I HATE though are the chem bottoms who are really more into the drugs than taking dick. Don't waste my time, if you're just trying to get all fucked up on drugs and you're too blitzed to focus on taking dick, you're not going to get mine more than once

I am a slut when not chemmed up! I love to go out seeking cock and posting or replying to ads online for sex and slutN around getting kinky and piggy. I have had great sex not chemmed up with known poz and anon men. I just love to bottom and service cock, what can I say?

When chemmed up I am all about whatever happens as the chem enhancement brings out a more mischievous side of me, as well as that "I don't care attitude", maybe it doesn't bring it out but it appears to and people when they are are chemmed up appear to be more into deviant sexual desires/acts as well. I will use a recent encounter for example on this one. I meet this guy on a fairly regular basis and always want to rim him and eat his ass, but he will never allow it, telling me that is dirty and just not right. One day he was begging me to eat his ass out, when I said to him " wow for real"? you never would allow me to do this and now? His reply was well things are different when you have a bit of T in you. I will say that when people are chemmed up, there is usually a whole lot more talk about bringing fantasy to life and it not happening, from my experience.

• 1 month later...

I'm a chem-free slutty bottom. I like to be clear-headed when I go to a sex club or leather bar with a backroom because I'm so strategic about where I stand, how I show off my ass, how to out-bottom the other bottoms so that I will end up getting fucked as much as possible. A clear mind also helps me to have really vivid memories to look back on, later on when I'm jerking off.

Full service slut and cum pig here... I do use poppers which at first helped me relax and tune into what I really wanted, now used to enhance the effect of the first couple of fuckings... once I've started taking cocks all that matters is taking more ........ cock, cum, fill my ass with any cock, any guy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I like to be present when I have sex. I have no problem with the other guy using chems...just not for me. I do, about a third of the time, use poppers, but I really don't consider it a drug. It's really a personal choice and I beleive in choice. If using chems makes you more of a slut, go for it. We will both have a good time.

Chems can increase the "slut factor"....but when any of the parties is too fucked up, it ruins the scene.

Agree completely.

I've used chems before. I try to avoid them nowadays mostly because I find that they limit the sex I can have. Can tops be sluts? You betcha! But many guys (myself included) have a hard time getting it up when they're fucked up. That cuts out a lot of the pleasure I derive from sex right there.

Drugs (including alcohol) can absolutely help you overcome inhibitions. And that's a good thing! But at a certain point, your inhibitions should be gone and the need for the drugs should go away too. They're a kind of stepping stone to a higher plane of pigginess. I've gotten far more pleasure and ecstasy from pure raw uninhibited piggy sex than I have from any chem. And then there's the unfortunate truth that sometimes the drugs become the point of the exercise rather than the sex. For men like us, that should never be the case.

This whole conversation is pretty adolescent. "Real sluts," "fake sluts"? Really? More breeding, less Mean Girls.

Probably the best comment on this thread. This is a man with his priorities straight! So when do I get to fuck that hot cub ass of yours, bottomcub85?