How to find cock to suck randomly

Getitoverwith

On 11/5/2021 at 6:36 AM, RoBBSluT said:

hook up sites, especially like doublclick, locanto and Sniffies are where I go to arrange to meet guys for a random bj rendezvous 

I checked them out. Sniffies definitely caught my attention... Gratias 🙂

Been a *LONG* *TIME* since I went down by the Mississippi River flats between Minneapolis & St. Paul.  There aren't any ABS with GH's....  BBRT has, for 'me' been a BIG disappointment (It's Bare Back-Real-Time.... nothing but a bunch of Tweekers  (and NOT in a GOOD way 

905970-1538796138-7c229b3c19da625fafbf6f2407541fb4.jpg

905973-1538796145-aa8b8f8ce90065b90696af6ce66c7eb9.jpg

9 minutes ago, Morningglorie said:

(It's Bare Back-Real-Time.... nothing but a bunch of Tweekers  (and NOT in a GOOD way

Agreed.  That's why I ditched it a few years ago.  It's enough of a risk letting some Hole into your home for a slingfuck - some guy out of his head on who knows what is asking too much.  I actually had a guy come over with a backpack, out of which he pulled needles and vials of christknowswhat ... that was IT.

Now, 90% of my action is at a men-only private fuckclub.

Universities and Grindr. I’ve had countless random hookups with horny college students. 

I live in an area with multiple colleges from traditional four year, community to commuter. Lots of car play. Pay attention, and go enough, and you’ll notice some of the guys are DL athletes. Have made multiple FBs with basketball and football players from random hookups. Ha.

Random note. Lately I’ve been noticing lots of short dudes (5’4”-5’6”) with massive thick dicks. Love that most are verse bottom. 

Grindr scores me at least one load almost EVERY day. But there are some factors:

• Where you live helps. Living in a tourist area helps me. Plenty of DL guys can get away from family and friends for a quickie.
  • If you live in an area where plenty of mouth within 20 feet of you it can be challenging. i.e Wilton Manors is 10 miles from me so I don't have that "competition" so to say.
  • Being able to host helps. I mean probably increases your odds by 75%. Most guys can't or can't right now (which means they can't ever)
  • Oh and apparently I have a reputation and get referrals. HAHA!