Sex with a person with disability

Sharp-edge

I met a guy some days ago with a mobility issue. I'm not at all how this should be called in english, so I hope i'm not using any insulting terms. He was not in a wheel chair but he used two things like rods that would assist him walk. Something like these that someone uses when he broke his leg, yet different (they could stand on their own and not fall). He walks but in a very bizarre way. His hands are also alittle weird when they move. Not by shaking them unctrollably, rather like having a difficulty to make then move. His voice is almost okay. He was very cute, at least to my eyes, nice face, blond hair blue eyes. He was very kind. When I see someone in need of assistance, I dont know I just have to help him. So I did help him with some practical issues (he attends dental school, although with his issues he cannot practice it). I helped him put on his gloves and do some drilling on fake teeth. We talked a lot, I got him to his place with my car. I visited him again the day after and I fucked him. I put on a condom, although usually I bareback. I was hard with him, I really can't penetrate softly most o the times I just fuck hard and kiss. His moaning made me crazy. And him being weak unable to resist it made me feel as if i riaped him. I slept with him, it felt so satisying. It felt like i protect him. So i really liked that new experience. And I think he did too.

• Like 6

Unless he lacked a voice to be able to respond and couldn't even vocalize the word "No" (or its equivalent in your language), I don't think it counts as rape.

But next time, why not just explain what you want first and get the okay? Tell him you want to fuck, but you can only manage to penetrate if you do it roughly. He can say yes or no, and then you act accordingly.

i had sex with a guy in Palm Springs a few years ago, he had no legs, only about 4 inch stumps. It was great, just different. i touched him everywhere, including His stumps and it brought tears to His eyes, He really liked it and told me no-one ever touched Him there.  i touch legs, especially love a Mans thighs, and that was what He had. Unfamiliar can feel strange, but it isn't strange, just unfamiliar to us. It's familiar to the person and it is their normal. 

Since it is their normal, i think we are more disabled than they are when interacting. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

It sounds like he's enjoying the sex you two are having. Unless he says no, or gives you some kind of a cue that he's feeling pressured or feels uncomfortable having sex, there's nothing wrong with it. If anything, he might feel empowered by it and as powerless as he seemed, he might have felt like his agency as a human being was respected and honored.

21 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

It sounds like he's enjoying the sex you two are having. Unless he says no, or gives you some kind of a cue that he's feeling pressured or feels uncomfortable having sex, there's nothing wrong with it. If anything, he might feel empowered by it and as powerless as he seemed, he might have felt like his agency as a human being was respected and honored.

I'm sure he likes it. I just feels too good to be real haha

And his face.. i love watching it when i fuck him.. but actually we do more than fucking these days.

• Like 2

I realized one time a in early 2020 that I was talking on grindr with a young man who was developmentally otherabled and after a while I had uncovered how much sexual frustration this poor young man had. He told me things he thought were hot and that night I went over and met him and did my best to make it as good of an experiance for him as I could, he got to watch his seed leak out of me. He was so happy and so greatfull. He tried to pay me, but I would never take his money for that. I didn't let him fuck me for pitty, but more because I knew the same frustration once. I realized I would be there for  anyone going through that hard time. I adore being fucked by the differently abled.

• Like 6

I played with a one armed man once. He wouldn’t let me touch his stump. We fucked on a bunk bed and his husband was reading a magazine on the bottom bunk. 
     I also fucked a guy with MS or something like that that messed with his muscles and coordination. He didn’t get out much so made it hard to get laid. 
     When it came to pounding a load into his hole the disability wasn’t an issue. We had fun. 

Hi, all. As somebody who is disabled in a wheelchair, I love hearing that there are some people who are open to a disability and able to be sexual regardless of the differences that the disability cause.  Us disabled peopld enjoy a good fuck too snd it can be hard to meet guys who can look past the disability. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

You know fucking with him feels way too good. He surrenders to me and this  makes me crazy. I've never been a sub/dom guy. I think all this is foolish. I need no one to call me sir, to lick my feet or any other thing, that from my point of view is useless.

I was sitting on a chair and him sit on my dick. Using his weist he can ride it. But when i told him to stand up and get my dick outside of him hecouldn't. I asked him to try that several times and his legs weren't strong enough. It made my dick so hard knowing that he was "trapped". I told him so and I kissed him. I fucked the hell outta him. I told him that i like being hard when i fuck, but i wanna protect and care for him. he cried and he continued to take my cock until I came. I help him cum too. When we finish i help him take a shower with him. I have not barebacked him yet.

• Like 3

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Personally I think it’s the person that’s important and the disability shouldn’t be the focus. 

There are lots of people with disabilities in life and unfortunately a lot of us see the disabilities and go out of our way to over accommodate it, to offer help and assistance or to make adjustments without being asked. I’ve had quite a few friends who have found this infuriating as many of them just want to be treated as normal human beings and, where practical, not let the disability have an impact, especially sexually.

I’ve had friends who use canes or crutches and in some cases a wheelchair, who just want a guy to lift their legs onto his shoulders and pound the cum out of them, I’ve also known a couple of wheelchair- bound tops who love nothing more than a guy straddling them while they use their hands and arms to lift him up and shove him down on their cock.

Obviously there will be some situations with a disability where you may have to go a bit easier or do it in a position you wouldn’t normally do, but the same can be true with an able-bodied partner, they may find a position uncomfortable and want you to change.  Just enjoy yourself and let them enjoy themselves too, if something isn’t comfortable or is painful they will let you know and you can do something to make it pleasurable for the both of you.