Carnival Fun

PendragonSpirit

So we had a little mini-carnival around my area. You know the kind. Sketchy rides that you try not to think about when you're on them, all the food that's fit to be fried, games nobody can actually win. And it was at said carnival I was walking around, bored, wearing my "Breeding Stock" shirt and throwing dollars at  said carnival games. One of the carnies - and man, this guy was a carnie - smirked at my shirt and said "If you're just gonna advertise it, I need to drop a load." And so it was I found myself bent over in the back of a carnival tent, with a stranger's raw dick in me. Didn't take long for him to plant his seed right up inside, and I'm pretty sure his neighboring tents knew what was going on based on the looks they gave me after as I walked past. But hey, I got the load. Still didn't win a damn prize, though.

Edited by PendragonSpirit
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 8
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, phukhole said:

What's the point in advertising if it's not gonna get you that load, right?  Lucky!  I'd have loved to have watched or joined in!

Pretty much, yeah! I've had my eye on the hot Indian men who runs the gas station just down the road from me, may need to wear my "Cum In Me Bro!" shirt at some point during a visit.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, PendragonSpirit said:

Pretty much, yeah! I've had my eye on the hot Indian men who runs the gas station just down the road from me, may need to wear my "Cum In Me Bro!" shirt at some point during a visit.

Just wondering where you bought these shirts and if you have any more.

When I was in university and newly out I had a few funny/dirty shirts  I remember having one with just a picture of an eye then a picture of a swallow tattoo that I wore so much it practically fell to pieces.

• Haha 1