How many tops like to be rimmed?

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’m almost exclusively a top (used to be versatile but for over 10 years have only seemed to attract bottoms). I do however love a guy shoving his tongue up my arse and going to town, rimming as deep as possible and stretching my hole with his hands and tongue. How many other tops love being rimmed deep, even if not into getting fucked?

I appreciate the question and am following. i'm interested to see what Tops have to say in response.

To me, Total Top means no penetration as all, doesn't receive cock orally or anally. And yeah, i know, a tongue is not a cock... but to me, psychologically, anything a Top wants to penetrate me with becomes His Cock. i know, weird, but it's how i feel. So i do not rim, to me that's penetration and a form of Topping.  Just me, i don't think this is some sort of universal truth lol, but i am curious to see what other's have to say. 

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
6 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

I appreciate the question and am following. i'm interested to see what Tops have to say in response.

To me, Total Top means no penetration as all, doesn't receive cock orally or anally. And yeah, i know, a tongue is not a cock... but to me, psychologically, anything a Top wants to penetrate me with becomes His Cock. i know, weird, but it's how i feel. So i do not rim, to me that's penetration and a form of Topping.  Just me, i don't think this is some sort of universal truth lol, but i am curious to see what other's have to say. 

I understand your perspective but even as a top I enjoy the feeling of a tongue along the perineum and circling my hole, there are a lot of nerve endings round there and getting it worked is one of the fastest ways of getting me hard again after I have bred a hole. One session with a very good bottom resulted in my cumming inside his arse 11 times over 6 hours as, as soon as I cum, he would be sucking my balls and licking my perineum before rimming my arse. I’d warned him my cock head gets sensitive after I cum so he avoided sucking me until after he’d worked me hard again.

5 minutes ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

I understand your perspective but even as a top I enjoy the feeling of a tongue along the perineum and circling my hole, there are a lot of nerve endings round there and getting it worked is one of the fastest ways of getting me hard again after I have bred a hole. One session with a very good bottom resulted in my cumming inside his arse 11 times over 6 hours as, as soon as I cum, he would be sucking my balls and licking my perineum before rimming my arse. I’d warned him my cock head gets sensitive after I cum so he avoided sucking me until after he’d worked me hard again.

Wow, 11 times? i'd need to get over it and rim you lol.  But seriously, i know it doesn't disqualify a Top from being a Top, it's just a sort of extreme way i feel. i have a hard time even being with a Top who wants to suck me... there are work arounds, like when a Top sees and treats what i have as decidedly different from a cock. It's not particularly a reasonable thing on my part, just an emotional/psychological disposition.  And i know Tops who feel the same way, almost have an aversion to a bottoms penis or being penetrated in any way. It brings out an almost visceral attraction to Him from me.  

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
Just now, tallslenderguy said:

Wow, 11 times? i'd need to get over it and rim you lol.  But seriously, i know it doesn't disqualify a Top from being a Top, it's just a sort of extreme way i feel. i have a hard time even being with a Top who wants to suck me... there are work arounds, like when a Top sees and treats what i have as decidedly different from a cock. It's not particularly a reasonable thing on my part, just an emotional/psychological disposition.  And i know Tops who feel the same way, almost have an aversion to a bottoms penis or being penetrated in any way. It brings out an almost visceral attraction to Him from me.  

Well I wasn’t always a top, from my teens to mid 20’s I seemed to attract tops (and straight/bi/married) and bottomed for most of it. From mid 20’s to mid 30’s I started fucking but was still getting fucked too. From mid 30’s I only started getting bottoms showing any interest and so basically have been a top for 10 ish years. I can’t say I made a conscious decision to be a top, it’s just what happened. The only real constant was that bottom or top, it was always bare.

Most of the tops I have been with enjoyed, expected and even demanded that I rim their asses.   Many of the men claiming to be straight, and who would not kiss, like to be kissed, would not suck my dick, or even wanted to see it and had me wear a jockstrap or cock cage to hide my cock and balls, would not let me shove a finger in their asses, but would let me pull their ass cheeks apart so I could dig my tongue deep into their moist tight holes.  

So recently I met this 20 y/o that both wanted me to fuck him but also wanted to rim me. He only liked to rim though with me sitting on his face and pinning him down with my weight. He worked his tongue in there good as I almost smothered him (which is one of his biggest fetishes). Even though his tongue was penetrating me, I was still very much the Dom Top in control of my bottom boy.

• Like 1

Rimming a Top is a way of showing submission and respect. i wish more Tops would make me do it. Normally i have to take the initiative. When a Top kisses me i am disappointed. Of course i kiss him back and do everything to give him a good time, but i would much prefer he spat. Or gave me his shithole to clean and then pleasure.

i also love being rimmed myself as a way of teasing and torturing me. Same with having the head of my little penis sucked and licked.

I'm 50/50 vers, but I LOVE eating ass....immersing myself in the wonderful scent/taste of that part of a man....even when I'm with a total top, I need to make his ass feel as good as his cock.  Earned the nickname RIMBO for my ability to bring a man to climax with my freakishly long tongue up his ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/18/2021 at 2:36 PM, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

I’m almost exclusively a top (used to be versatile but for over 10 years have only seemed to attract bottoms). I do however love a guy shoving his tongue up my arse and going to town, rimming as deep as possible and stretching my hole with his hands and tongue. How many other tops love being rimmed deep, even if not into getting fucked?

Sit on my face!