Tops only, please: How do you feel toward a bottom once you’ve bred him?

ErosWired

For me being an alpha top in prison its a little different.  First I won't breed a guy unless I think he's worthy of carrying my seed.  Then when I do breed I feel a strong connection.  I feel like I have to protect him and make sure he's taken care of since he has my seed in him. But I'm locked up in prison so its a little different in here.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

i think too much about a bottom after i knock him up. all i want to do is bury my cock back inside his ass to the balls and fuck him again. it's as if he becomes my everything at that moment. i feel the complete opposite when i bottom, though. i think nothing of the top.

On 11/5/2023 at 3:01 AM, HossGa said:

For me being an alpha top in prison its a little different.  First I won't breed a guy unless I think he's worthy of carrying my seed.  Then when I do breed I feel a strong connection.  I feel like I have to protect him and make sure he's taken care of since he has my seed in him. But I'm locked up in prison so its a little different in here.

That’s really powerful!

• 4 weeks later...

How do you tops feel about eating a guys hole after you've bred him, or other tops have bred him? 

I personally love this.. love a cummy hole and tasting other dudes loads. I always rim a guys hole after I've loaded him up, then kiss him passionately so he can also taste my load. Best of both worlds breeding him vs cumming in his mouth. 

8inch thick pierced cock here.. 😛😈

Also some of you dudes thinking wayyy too hard and deep about this. Sex is about fun, passion, feeling good. Not crazy way over analyzation saying this bottom dude is crazy about his question. Legitimate ask. 

Edited by Breeder24
Typo
  • Like 1

On 11/20/2021 at 9:48 PM, revemupman said:

I’m 100% top and for me it’s primal, animalistic in nature. When I’m horny I cannot think rational. Everything is pure base animal lust. When I am fucking I am feeling every sensation of the bottom with the thought of how I’m going to release inside him. Once I grip the neck and feel my self throb and grunt inside a bottom I feel a sense of ownership over the bottom. This is why I hate when they try to push my load out after. Keep my load inside I want it buried deep in you.

I never ever ever push loads out.........my preference is to hopefully keep them inside me all night as i sleep.......it would be a waste to do otherwise.

• Like 1

On 11/20/2021 at 9:48 PM, revemupman said:

I’m 100% top and for me it’s primal, animalistic in nature. When I’m horny I cannot think rational. Everything is pure base animal lust. When I am fucking I am feeling every sensation of the bottom with the thought of how I’m going to release inside him. Once I grip the neck and feel my self throb and grunt inside a bottom I feel a sense of ownership over the bottom. This is why I hate when they try to push my load out after. Keep my load inside I want it buried deep in you.

Once I've been loaded I savour the cum inside me. I don't understand other bottoms who don't want to do the same.  

On 12/24/2021 at 11:56 PM, bihairy said:

If I’m doing a GH fuck or quick hook up, I am concentrating on my cock and his hole. How it makes my cock feel and how good it feels sliding inside and breeding deep. I think “ that was a good hole it hope I can breed it again. “
or I may think eh it was ok at least I got my nut. 
if it’s a fuck bud there is more to it. Could be more passion involved etc and with fuck buds it is more of a bond as others have mentioned. 
I have some buds I’ve seen for a couple years or more. We connect when we can and the sex is fun and comfortable. 

I've been told by a few guys who have fucked me at the sauna couple that I have a great arse (to fuck). I love hearing that, because my main aim is to please guys enough to ultimately get their load in me.