questions for guys into watersports

ShaneJF

• 8 months later...

I love to drink piss. I love to drink it from my top, and if I decide to top a bottom, I like to drink by bottoms piss I don’t like to waste drop. I like it when the taste is mild and I liked it when the taste is strong, and sometimes even has a scent to it.  The problem lately is finding guys who like to give me their piss.

The problem lately is finding guys who like to give me their piss

When I was younger. I was once taken and left naked in a bathroom stall. I was on my knees. I had a piss gag funnel attached to me, and I must’ve consumed piss from about 15 guys over the course of the evening. It was wonderful. I wish I could’ve drank more. 

13 hours ago, Dad4son said:

I love to drink piss. I love to drink it from my top, and if I decide to top a bottom, I like to drink by bottoms piss I don’t like to waste drop. I like it when the taste is mild and I liked it when the taste is strong, and sometimes even has a scent to it.  The problem lately is finding guys who like to give me their piss.

The problem lately is finding guys who like to give me their 

We definitely need to meet!  I'll gladly feed you my piss, and let you breed me.  I'd also LOVE to have a guy piss up my ass!

On 11/19/2021 at 10:43 PM, ShaneJF said:

how do you find guys that are into watersports? or how do you talk people  into it ? 

also if you drink, is it easy if it is too strong ? i have trouble swallowing if it comes too strong in taste..  how do you guys deal with it ? thanks 

When I was 18 and working for Boys-Pissing and just beginning to experience my journey into the world of piss play, wisdom was bestowed upon me by my fellow cast members that taught me drinking lots and lots of water before you piss on eachother, basically makes it warm water that funnels right through you. So the piss is diluted and you wont get too strong or salty a taste. Your tastebuds will evolve over time.

And these days im all about that salt 😛

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Dad4son said:

If I may ask:  are you finding it difficult in general (from both tops and bottoms alike)?  I'd say most bottoms are more into taking piss than giving - I've had other bottoms outright refuse to let me go anywhere near their cocks, even at S.O.P....they'd rather piss on themselves than in my mouth.  But if I find a top guy into W/S play, then I rarely encounter an issue with them wanting to give me theirs.  

So, I'll ALWAYS prefer cum to piss. I wouldn't necessarily say I'm INTO it, like, I don't CRAVE it, but I had a top once that wanted to fuck me in the shower. He used shower gel as lube, which was different and fun, but before we fucked, he had me get on my knees and suck him. The water was running on his back, but at one point he pulled his big cock out of my mouth, and even though he was SUPER hard, he pissed all over my face, head and beard and even in my mouth. He told me to open my mouth, I was disappointed because it thought he was just going to shoot a cumload and not fuck me. To my surprise he started pissing all over me. I didn't swallow at first, just let it run down my face, what I found it SUPER erotic and exciting to the point that MY dick got hard. His piss was running down my face, beard, and chest, and I LOVED it. He did too, and grabbed my head and shoved it back in my throat and told me to swallow. He was SO fucking assertive, SO fucking hot, that I did. To my surprise I loved it. He went on to have me stand up, was still hard and lubed up my ass with shower gel and fucked a nice load in men to the point i had soap and cum ooIng out of my ass all the way home. This hot fucker did this several times, always pissing all over me and making me swallow it. To HIM it was a form of dominance over me, and me doing it was degrading and showing submission. I agree, it was both. I really miss that and him and his awesome cock. Haven't really done much other watersports. Had one guy cum in my ass and i regretted not showering right away because his piss ran down my ball sack, and it was an early morning fuck, and by evening my ball sack was buring from his piss.

• Piggy 1

4 hours ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

When I was 18 and working for Boys-Pissing and just beginning to experience my journey into the world of piss play, wisdom was bestowed upon me by my fellow cast members that taught me drinking lots and lots of water before you piss on eachother, basically makes it warm water that funnels right through you. So the piss is diluted and you wont get too strong or salty a taste. Your tastebuds will evolve over time.

I gotta piss in your mouth so bad. 

4 hours ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

This is a great tip. Good hydration and a couple of flushes, then let the games begin.

• Piggy 1

On 11/20/2021 at 4:43 AM, ShaneJF said:

how do you find guys that are into watersports? or how do you talk people  into it ? 

You could go to cruising clubs/party that offer „code yellow“, „yellow night“ etc.

Many guys say clearly on their profile whether they are into it or not.

You could wear a T-shirt that clearly says „I piss on first date“.

I also have the impression that for some active guys there is  a kind of difference: on the body- face- mouth/drinking. On the body is more accepted and kind of „fun“ - but that‘s just my impression.

7 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

If I may ask:  are you finding it difficult in general (from both tops and bottoms alike)?  I'd say most bottoms are more into taking piss than giving - I've had other bottoms outright refuse to let me go anywhere near their cocks, even at S.O.P....they'd rather piss on themselves than in my mouth.  But if I find a top guy into W/S play, then I rarely encounter an issue with them wanting to give me theirs.  

In general since Covid and monkey pox  have come along, yes. I have in the past 10 bottoms who gave it to me.  Some tops just are not into it.  If the top is into ws then yes.  But it’s been a dry spell.  

7 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

I like to both be peed on and piss on others. And I will literally just tell the guy I want him to piss on me.

Some guys arent really into it and thats cool, and some that arent really into it are all like yeah ill piss on you after ive fucked you and im about to head home hah

THIS is a topic I know fairly well. When meeting my GF and in the very beginning of our relationship we both had some out there fetishes and it was so hot to confess to her that I want to try piss play, including binding her and emptying my bladder all over her face and pussy and in her mouth. The most fun however was completely emptying my bladder in her pussy and ass and fucking her and the wonderful mess it makes when i blast my load inside her and she pushes piss, ass juice, pussy cream and my cum out all at once and then proceeds to lick my spent cock clean. 

Ive had her piss on my face and down my throat. I highly recommend drinking ALOT water leading up to it though.

And my ultimate dream accomplished with her was my on my back and her squatting over my face and i open my mouth and she puts her anus over my open mouth and just dumps her wonderful shit into my mouth. Im her afternoon toilet sometimes. 

Thr second we get into position im SO horny and rock hard that as her asshole begins to open and i almost always prematurely shoot the hugest load. Sometimes its perfect timing, right as her very warm ans bitter slippery shit slides onto my face abs tongue i cum SUPER FUCKING HARD. And I mean im blasting rope after rope of sperm that she will jerk out of me snd reach back and smear her onto her sticky thick scat and onto my face. 

I genuinely have such a beautiful GF. We make love and can also fuck like the filthiest people alive.  

• Piggy 1

One of the few good things about hooking up online is that your ad can list the kinks and fetishes you are into- and you in turn can search for guys who list it as one of theirs 

I got interested in WS very early- not sure how or why - but it took few decades before I found someone else into it (a younger divinity student I hooked up with at a bar - the night you they were playing show tunes  - totally random hook up)  but it was a lot of fun to explore with him

then it took a few more years before I found a few guys on Recon 

now Recon even has WS one of the official fetishes you can list

(although being an English company you can not post any photos of pissing - or depending on the censors who review your photos- you can’t even post pictures of urinals)

Best WS bottom I found was on Recon - cute, bright, nice, younger cub - who really enjoyed being naked, kneeling in front of his daddy- mouth open looking me right in the eyes while he drank- and swallowed- straight from the tap

while beer is good for going right through the top fast - I also find Diet Coke goes through me fast- and makes my piss a little sweet ( or so I am told)