questions for guys into watersports

ShaneJF

I was briefly owned, and my Master was heavily into WS.  I had never done it  and he was understanding.   He assigned me several tasks at first, having me drink different things like water, beer, alcohol or water, then drinking my own piss.  After I required a taste for it. He then taught me to drink directly from tap.  Was understanding at first, letting me spill some.  As it progressed I was told that if I spilled a single drop I would be punished  

• Upvote 2

I hated it the first time I tried it as a teenager, but since have grown to love it. I don't hide that I have kinks, if people ask I'll let them know that piss play is among them. I won't try to get a guy to do it if it isn't his thing. Met quite a few people who were eager for me to drink directly from their cocks haha

It's a surprisingly common fetish, actually (at least from what I've found).  If you're upfront about it, generally you find the guy is either into it or curious about trying it.

As far as taste goes, it's kinda like guy's cum; some taste great, others not so much.  If it's too strong, I do spit it out.  But anyone I do piss play with regularly knows what to drink to make it taste good for me.  

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

On 11/19/2021 at 7:43 PM, ShaneJF said:

how do you find guys that are into watersports? or how do you talk people  into it ? 

also if you drink, is it easy if it is too strong ? i have trouble swallowing if it comes too strong in taste..  how do you guys deal with it ? thanks 

To me, a Tops piss is another form of semen. Obviously, that's a personal point of view, not universal.  i have found if a guy is Top and/or Dom in His nature, He is often also into or open to WS.  You may have to approach it subtly at first because, even in the gay community,  puritanical notions can be part of ones make up.

i've always thought it's pretty interesting how every human sex organ is also used for 'waste' disposal. Even a woman has a period through her vagina every 21 days or so, and that is removing waste. To me, a womans period is sort of like a 7 day bowel movement lol (i'm a nurse, i am not delicate).  Point is, the sensibilities some have about piss are generally culturally conditioned and can be undone.  To me, it's not unlike being gay and having to get past the cultural conditioning that assumes everyone is straight.

Some believe our urine has pheromones in it, sexual attractants and markers, like other mammals have. To me, if it comes from a guy with a Top or Dom  nature, it's 'seed,' if it comes from a bottom or sub, it's 'waste.'  Again, not making a universal declaration, it's how i am wired. i love the symbiosis of a Total Top/total bottom dynamic.  And i have met plenty of Tops and/or Doms who see it the same way.  in my experience, if one is a Total Top or Dom, they can have the kind of energy in them that will attach to using Their piss with a bottom or sub. It's not just the bottom or sub who has negative conditioning to get past.

i took to getting piss up my ass immediately. The first time, i held it in all night, fell asleep with my Tops piss in my gut. The next day when i peed, i could smell His piss impregnating my pee. That is fucking awesome, it's a true form of impregnation. 

Drinking is different, and others have given info that i'd only be repeating on what to drink, getting used to, etc.. For me? Getting over the quantity and taste is a matter of practice, developing a skill. The driving force for me is the natural need/desire in me to receive my Tops cock and what comes out of it, to give and receive His pleasure into me. To me, that is the connection and bond between Top/bottom, where each of our need/desire feeds the others. That's what i tap into to overcome any fear i may have about taste or quantity. i'm still in the learning process when it comes to drinking piss from my Tops cock, but again, that is just learning skill and technique, the desire of me and my Top is what fuels the learning effort... and that is very strong indeed. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I used to be a cumdump for quite a senior police officer.... gave me a real good hard fuck and breed but only after I had drunk from the tap. A full load every time and every drop had to be downed! Loved it! 

Edited by Taggedslut

You might like to read the Watersports 101 post I wrote for my blog.  [think before following links] https://felchingpisser.blogspot.com/2016/03/watersports-101-mini-master-class.html

I went on to teach a WS class at CLAW in 2019 and was slated to do it again in 2020 until the event was cancelled.   I will hopefully be on the roster when CLAW returns to Cleveland in 2022.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Taggedslut said:

I used to be a cumdump for quite a senior police officer.... gave me a real good hard fuck and breed but only after I had drunk from the tap. A full load every time and every drop had to be downed! Loved it! 

wow I would love to meet that officer 

• 2 weeks later...

I always let the guys know I'm into being pissed on, I then leave it upto them if they like pissing on me and in my mouth. I to tend tohave trouble with strong tasting piss, it is a clear sign that the guy isn't hydrated enough. I do have one guy that I see who loves to piss down my throat before he fucks me, but he is always well hydrated and he drinks about 2 litres before seeing me, I'll start to suck his cock, and then suddenly he is pissing down my throat, he slows the stream down so I don't spill a drop, after he finished his cock is usually rock hard he bends me over and with 2 to 3 minutes he has dumped his load in me, calls me of good slut and leaves.

• Like 1

I like to drink or get pissed on, goes along with my desire to service others. I too, don't like strong piss, so always ask that they be well hydrated. Love when I can swallow a load of cum then follow it up with some piss - even better if I can get another load of jizz to finish it off. Still waiting for my first piss fuck.  🙂