Anyone like getting a pierced cock up the ass?

Hotrawbutt4u

As long as the PA is a decent gauge, it’s definitely a welCUMed pitch to catch repetitively.

Had a routine Str8 guy too who had a thin gauge PA…reminiscent of an ear ring loop id say.

It was discomforting because the thinness allowed it to rake/ tug at my “inner walls”.

He was a great fuck so I just endured it.

50 minutes ago, BBBxCumDumpster said:

I just had my first suck and fuck with a pierced dick.  Sucking made me a little nervous, but getting fucked was fine.

I’m with you, a pierced cock in my mouth could chip a tooth,  Deep in my ass, go to it friend, if your cum runs out of me a little pink , kiss me and do it again.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2023 at 6:57 PM, PigDickNYC said:

My first fuck by a hot man with a pierced cock is what inspired me to get a PA of my own.  ABSOLUTELY NO REGRETS!!

IMG00673_1703785822.jpeg

Same here. I hooked up with a guy with a pierced dick in an adult bookstore.  Once I saw that prince albert coming through the gloryhole, I was in love. I sucked that dick, enjoying playing with that ring with my tongue.  And then I had a wonderful thought, I HAD to feel that in my ass. I stood up and turned around, I spit on that dick and then rubbed some spit on my hole. He knew what I was doing.  I felt him push his dick all the way through the hole as he was ready to fuck my hole. It was about 10 minutes of heaven as I felt that ring going in and out of my hole. I was totally in love. Sadly, he came quickly and then left. I ended up getting my dick pierced after that. I just wanted to enjoy that piercing all the time.  

On 1/1/2024 at 12:59 AM, RawUK said:

I love a PA'd dick especially when it's pushing through my rings

My third post this year is for you RawUK. What can I say in regards to your not singular but plural comment I have just quoted other than... you pig! 🐷 👅

• Piggy 1