Anyone like getting a pierced cock up the ass?

Hotrawbutt4u

I've only been with 2 guys who had PAs. The first guy had a PA so big, he had trouble getting it in my ass. He had to take it out to fuck me. The second guy fucked me without issue as his PA was smaller. Fucked me good. Loved having his PA rub against my prostate. Almost made me cum hands-free, I was that close, but he unleashed his load before I could cum and almost immediately he was soft.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/12/2024 at 4:40 PM, cumpisspig said:

I have a pa and love fucking with it in.  Most are into it, but occasionally I get the who wants it out.  

Same here - I got my PA last June.  It's gotten me WAY more ass than it's lost me.  I have been a little surprised how many total sluts have said they have never been fucked by one.  I'm happy to be their first 🙂  I have also been a little surprised by some of the serious pigs who have said they were too nervous to get fucked by the PA.  I like the eagerness of guys into it, but I will gladly remove it for anyone I'm into who doesn't want it.  I'm at a 4g now - keep saying I'm not gonna go TOO big, but each time I gauge up it seems like such a small difference I know I'm gonna go bigger lol

• Like 2

I was fucked once by a hung coworker with a big piercing. It was hot but I felt some pain when he went deep. I don’t know if it was the PA or not. I occasionally just feel some discomfort at times.  I’d definitely love to take another PA again to see how it goes.