Steamworks Chicago in the daytime?

11bi11guy

I’m gonna be going to Steamworks Chicago during the week of 12/20. Not sure which day to go. Has anyone been there recently during the daytime on a weekday? I’m trying to go on the busiest day (obviously), so any recommendations would be much appreciated.

This is what I love (NOT!) about this site. A user comes on to ask about a specific location, one that he plans to visit, and everyone has to chime in with what some OTHER city's location of something similar is like. Start your own topics about other places, if you want to share, but jeez, save the random comments so that someone looking for an actual ANSWER to his question can find it without having to wade through irrelevant bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 11/30/2021 at 11:39 PM, BootmanLA said:

This is what I love (NOT!) about this site. A user comes on to ask about a specific location, one that he plans to visit, and everyone has to chime in with what some OTHER city's location of something similar is like. Start your own topics about other places, if you want to share, but jeez, save the random comments so that someone looking for an actual ANSWER to his question can find it without having to wade through irrelevant bullshit.

Did your mother not breastfeed you?

• Like 1

On 11/30/2021 at 7:20 PM, 11bi11guy said:

would

On 11/30/2021 at 7:20 PM, 11bi11guy said:

I’m gonna be going to Steamworks Chicago during the week of 12/20. Not sure which day to go. Has anyone been there recently during the daytime on a weekday? I’m trying to go on the busiest day (obviously), so any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Like any bathhouse, in any city, no matter how big the city, during the daytime its going to have a lot less traffic. Youll get a handful of younger guys here and there, but mainly older guys. After 9pm, bathhouses will always pick up on weekends, so try to make time to go after 9pm on a Friday or Saturday night. Steamworks Chicago and Steamworks Toronto are both really great baths, and pretty much the standard to beat in North America. I used to go to Steamworks Toronto every other weekend when I was living in Rochester NY 18-24 years old. Youll have a good time regardless.

• Upvote 1

On 3/23/2022 at 6:36 AM, TwinkChaserSlut said:

Did your mother not breastfeed you?

Off Topic and so inappropriate ^^

Anyway, when I was in Chicago about 3 years ago, I went here on Friday afternoon, quite busy, quite a few officey type guys in on way home to Mrs I guess for quickies.

Edited by DarkroomTaker
Typo
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

I guess

I'd guess differently, in that SW is in the very beating heart of Boystown ... tons of guys live there.  More likely they're stopping by for a "workout" in the gym (if it's still there ...) 

• Upvote 1