My first gono load

I've been chatting to a guy for a while and he told me he like breeding young twink he is 53. After we chatted he told me that he has 2 stad but he doesn't know if he is poz or not. I went to his place a few days ago and he was very rough and fucked me raw and came a huge load in me. This morning my hole has been very very itchy. I texted him about it and he said good boy that is gono. I felt turned on but scared. Should I meet him again? Who had gono before?

• Like 6
  • Piggy 5

Ummm, what? Like seriously, for whatever reason I know there are some people who get turned on by this but I just really don't understand why someone would fuck knowing they have an active std that's not being treated. 

Anyway, no reason to be scared. If u don't have a doctor go to a walk-in clinic and get tested and treated.

• Upvote 2

If you have been exposed to an std and show symptoms than you need to be checked out and treated right away. And please, please don't continue to bare before treatment. That is just psychotic. Don't be like that guy who fucked you knowing he had an std.

• Upvote 3

Itching is just one sign. If you start having discharge, you're likely to know. Check your underwear in the mornings. If it's crusty like dried cum, you've definitely got it. If the pain makes you want to bury your dick in the snow, or slice it open and clean it out like one removes a shrimp vein -- that's your brain telling you that something ain't right. 

You mentioned being turned on by it, but also scared. Fear is normal. It's something new, and one has to process that information. What do YOU want to do? Does this continue to turn you on? If so, you might keep it for a while or share if you choose. If it hurts or burns and you can't tolerate it, then go to the doctor at once. They give you a shot (sometimes in the hip which hurts like a bitch), and often pills. That's usually the end of it. But if you don't like being bugged, definitely don't go back to him. He put you in danger, knowing full well what he had. That's not a nice thing to do unless you are a collector. 

19 minutes ago, leatherpunk16 said:

Itching is just one sign. If you start having discharge, you're likely to know.

I read the original post to imply that he has anal gono as he says "[his] hole has been very very itchy." From the CDC website ([think before following links] https://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/stdfact-gonorrhea.htm) --

Rectal infections may either cause no symptoms or cause symptoms in both men and women that may include: Discharge; Anal itching; Soreness; Bleeding;      Painful bowel movements.

• Upvote 1

Did this guy tell your that he had 2 STD's before he fucked you? If so, you can't blame the guy for passing it on to you. If left untreated you may be asymptomatic or you may get  a white, yellow or even green discharge from your penis if you fucked him. If he just fucked you, it can sometimes cause a discharge from your anus... but not always. It can smell pretty bad too. Gono is basically a bacteria that thrives in mucus membranes. If you want to keep it for a while you will need to be careful. Play with your ass and then touch your eyes without washing your hands can cause them to become infected too. Rimming would cause it to travel to your mouth. That idea might excite you... it might scare the hell out of you... Did he tell you what other STD he currently has? Gono could be the least of your worries. Gono is pretty easily fixed if treated quickly with antibiotics. Leave it too long and it can start to cause some other issues. Epididymitis, arthritis and infertility can affect men in rare cases. If you start too feel any pain or swelling in your balls it's time to visit your clinic. It's certainly given you food for thought as other STD's can be truly life changing...

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ejaculaTe said:

I read the original post to imply that he has anal gono as he says "[his] hole has been very very itchy." From the CDC website ([think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/stdfact-gonorrhea.htm) --

Rectal infections may either cause no symptoms or cause symptoms in both men and women that may include: Discharge; Anal itching; Soreness; Bleeding;      Painful bowel movements.

Yes, I neglected to finish my thought there.

One doesn't get just one symptom of gono. You get them ALL. Itching could well be something else - dietary, hygiene, chlamydia, hemerrhoids, and so on. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, billy88666 said:

If you want to keep it for a while you will need to be careful.

Unbelievable.

No, you do not “want to keep” gonorrhea for a while. There is no sane reason for consciously allowing a pathogen to further invade and damage the tissues of your body. If left untreated, gonorrhea can spread to your blood, causing Disseminated Gonococcal Infection, a potentially life-threatening condition. It could also potentially leave you infertile, among many other issues.

Go to your doctor, a clinic, or your municipal health department and get a full STD screening, not just for gono. If the guy was going untreated he might well have been carrying more than one STD and passed that to you as well. If the test comes back positive, don’t panic, just undergo the treatment and the infection should be resolved. But if you don’t act on it, it will only get worse.

Disease is not a fucking game, people.

And no, you should not let that asshole who knowingly gave you gonorrhea fuck you again. Ever.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2021 at 4:26 AM, Slaveboy1 said:

I've been chatting to a guy for a while and he told me he like breeding young twink he is 53. After we chatted he told me that he has 2 stad but he doesn't know if he is poz or not. I went to his place a few days ago and he was very rough and fucked me raw and came a huge load in me. This morning my hole has been very very itchy. I texted him about it and he said good boy that is gono. I felt turned on but scared. Should I meet him again? Who had gono before?

I recently also got gonorrhea for the first time. Not sure if it's from a dude who I let fuck me that I met off the street. Or if it's from one of the guys who are they breed me for weed 🤷🤷 I caught it early though. So I didn't really have any symptoms outside of my ass was a little bit tingly. A tingle sensation. But as far as your question, if you want to meet him again. That's really a decision only you can make. Personally, if I don't know the guys. Then I can't really take offense if they choose not to fully disclose their status. That just comes with the territory of going bareback.  Men are horny primitive creatures sexually. And if they see a really nice ass presented in front of them, then they're going to try to breed that ass no matter what. And if they know that by telling you their STD status is going to make you not let them breed you, then why are they going to tell us?

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 9 months later...