My BF and the Decision

22 hours ago, Eluric98 said:

Update: 

On thursday we had a long talk again. My boyfriend wanted to be sure that I really want to get it and that I dont do it for him. 

On friday we go to our test center for regular testing. 

Yesterday was the first day he didnt take his meds. Im a little nervous but definatly more excited. This journey started today in the morning, whenn he cums inside me. 

is your boyfriend's only reason to have stopped his med's, so he will be able to infect you?
And if so, why does HE want to infect you? What's his motivation?
Has he asked you to go on PrEP, or has he tried to convince you to go on PrEP while he takes a brake from his medication?

I'm not sure how much your boyfriend is concerned with your health. And of course he is your boyfriend and you love each-other, but this decision sounds rushed and in all this it doesn't really sounds like a very sound friendship tbh.

It is your choice to fuck bare (or not) and to go on PrEP (or not). And although HIV isn't the end of the world anymore, it is a situation you can avoid. 

I sincerely hope you make the right decision for you. To me it sounds like the only person you listen to, is your boyfriend. 
Have you talked about this to anyone else you know in real life like good friends, and not just anonymously here on BZ?

Wishing you the best and hoping you keep telling us, how you are doing. How are you feeling?

Edited by Guest