My BF and the Decision

34 minutes ago, Eluric98 said:

Thank you guys for your opinion. I appreciate it. 

Today my Bf and me talked again about this. I asked him for this. 

I came to the conclusion, that, if he wants to do it, he has my permission. 

So he will stop taking his meds. Our sex will be the same as before. Nothing special just that he will give me his poz seed and convert me maybe in the next 6 month. 

That's great. Just asking but, do you and your bf live together?

Seems like you've made your decision. But I get the sense that you have a desire to please your partner, and I'm questioning whether you're truly making a decision that is in your best interests. After all, he came up with this idea - you didn't - and your initial reaction was no. 

In case you still have doubts, there are a few questions that I would ask myself:

1. Why do you want to contract HIV? 
    1. Are you confident that you are making this decision of your own free will, and not because you feel pressured to do so? Do you feel like if you say no, there's a chance you may lose him? 
    2. Are you turned on by the idea of getting HIV? Or by the idea of giving your BF what he wants? 
    3. Is getting turned on bythe idea of contracting HIV enough of a reason to go through with it? Why or why not?
    4. You mentioned you get turned on when you think of him infecting you. What happens after you cum? Are you still excited at the prospect of contracting HIV?
    5. Consider that you've only been talking about this for a few weeks. Can you be sure of your decision in such a short time? 
  2. Monetary implications:
    1. Have you considered the costs that will be associated with taking meds for the rest of your life? Ask your BF how much he pays for his meds each year. Would you be able to use that money and invest it in something else?
  3. Health implications:
    1. Have you fully considered the health implications associated with contracting HIV? Taking HIV meds can be tough on the liver. What if one day, you get sick, and need to be on medications that can also be tough on the liver? What if you can't take a certain medication that would work best, simply because it interacts with HIV meds?

16 hours ago, Eluric98 said:

So he will stop taking his meds. Our sex will be the same as before. Nothing special just that he will give me his poz seed and convert me maybe in the next 6 month. 

The main thing is that you've thought about it, talked about it, and weighed the upsides and downsides.  All one can do in any situation is to make the decision they think best at that moment in time, so I wish you two the best of luck on your journey and hope you find the experience to be everything you envision it being.  Keep us updated on what happens!

20 hours ago, Eluric98 said:

So what was his reaction when you told he it was ok with you if he stopped his meds.? Is he stopping right-a-way? I see you two live together which is great so he will be breeding you at least once a day? You are going to be doing all naturel and just let it happen. I think that is awesome. Good luck to both of you. I`m sure he will be fuckiing you a lot!!

16 minutes ago, cman54 said:

So what was his reaction when you told he it was ok with you if he stopped his meds.? Is he stopping right-a-way? I see you two live together which is great so he will be breeding you at least once a day? You are going to be doing all naturel and just let it happen. I think that is awesome. Good luck to both of you. I`m sure he will be fuckiing you a lot!!

He was happy, when I told him. 

He wont tell me when he stops his medicine. 

We have sex at least once a day. But he doesn't want to give up that I penetrate him. 

We are going to let the nature so all work. 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Eluric98 said:

He was happy, when I told him. 

He wont tell me when he stops his medicine. 

We have sex at least once a day. But he doesn't want to give up that I penetrate him. 

We are going to let the nature so all work. 

How long has he been poz? Did he go through the fuck flu when he got it?

You don't sound convinced enough to make this life-long commitment-- not to your boyfriend but between you and HIV. And make no mistake it will be with you to the very end.

Consider this please-- if you don't convert now you can change your mind and do it later and for your own reasons.  

On 12/7/2021 at 1:31 PM, Eluric98 said:

It was his idea. At this moment was like "hell no",

This is all what we need to know, and  it unfortunately means that your BF is toxic and he's trying to convert you to keep you or whatever. In my book ,that's the same as those idiots who test poz for covid and then they go in the bars or hookup on purpose to spread it. He's jelly that you have your health intact and that you can fk/be with anyone and he doesn't ,and that not all will knowingly be with someone who's pozz. 

Since you 2 fuck BB ,what benefits for him there even are that he wants you sick as well in the first place? I think that, if your initial response was: "hell no" you should absolutely stick by it. 

On 12/7/2021 at 1:31 PM, Eluric98 said:

My boyfriend, which is poz, and me talked a few weeks ago about pozing me. 

It was his idea. At this moment was like "hell no", but after the last weeks i got familiar with this idea. 

We fuck both each other bareback since 2 years now. 

We go together to the medical center for our regulary tests. So I know what would come to me. 

He will respect my decision. If I say "no" he will stay on meds. If I say "yes" he would go off his meds after the next test. 

I know that this is stupid, but I think I will let him do this. 

I've read the rest of the thread and I agree with the guys who are telling to you to think again, be more serious and don't take this step now.

I think you are really in love with your boyfriend. And I also think that's the main reason you want to become POZ, like him.

In your profile you've written as a description of yourself: "23yo boy from Berlin going to be pozzed by his boyfriend and enjoing it".
We could leave it at that, and respect your choice.
However, you must be posting this for another reason than to let us know what you are about to do.

It seems to me you are still unsure - as well you should be, because this is as you say yourself a decision that's permanent for the rest of your life.
You can probably live - on med's if you become infected with the HIV-virus - for another 60 years. That is sixty years of having to take your medicine every day with regular visits to a doctor or a hospital to monitor your health.

If you need us to support your choice, I think you shouldn't do it. Like a fellow member commented: this needs to be YOUR choice; It shouldn't be your boyfriend's choice nor should it be our choice. It is your life and your health.

I really feel deep down you want someone to tell you not to do it. Your first instinct was: "Hell no!". 
Listen to that instinct.
And as your boyfriend has made the decision to stop his medication, I advise you to make an appointment with a doctor to go on a daily regimen of PrEP.

Your boyfriend and you have a 'Serodiscordant' relationship. One has HIV which can cause a decease called AIDS. The other one - you - has not.

He can remain healthy by taking his medication. And even if he doesn't you can still have unprotected - and probably more intimate - sex when you take PrEP.

Why wouldn't you guys just do that?

I will respect your choice but My gut-instinct is tellen me becoming infected with HIV is not what you want; and that is why I am not supporting your decision - if that is what your looking for: sorry.

I hope you will try to go on PrEP.
You can always change your mind in the future. If you have become infected you have given that choice away.

I also hope you will tell us how your boyfriend is going to react to this.

If he loves you as much, as you love him he really should respect your choice to protect yourself from the HIV-virus. To me that is far more proof he loves you than you becoming infected proofs you love him.

You love him and I get that, bro.
You really don't have to do anything that's harmful to your life and health to show anyone - not him, not yourself, not the Gods and not us - you do.

Thank you again for your thoughts. 

I think some of missunderstood me because of my bad english skills. 

Yes, my first reaction was like "hell no", when he said to me he could poz me. 

But over the last months i realiszed, that is something i really want. 

When I think of it, I got rock hard. After i've cum, I dont lost my desire and 5 minutes later im already rock hard again.

He never pushed me into this. Its more like in the movie inception. He planted the idea of something i never thought about. 

I hope you can better understand me now. 

Love you guys 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Eluric98 said:

When I think of it, I got rock hard. After i've cum, I dont lost my desire and 5 minutes later im already rock hard again.

He never pushed me into this. Its more like in the movie inception. He planted the idea of something i never thought about. 

Love you guys 

Just make sure you are doing this for you and not him. Y'all seem close but two years is still a bit early into a relationship and anything can change but having hiv is unlikely to be anything that will change anytime soon. 

I mean, not to put your bf down but if he cared about you I am surprised he would suggest pozing you in the first place which could end up being a risk to your health in so many ways, everyone's body is different that medication could make you sick.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Eluric98 said:

Love you guys 

Do other guys who are infected with HIV make you hot the same way, or is it only or mainly with your boyfriend?

And your English is good, and it's not my first language either.
I might understand your feelings, kleine bruder, as I share this kink. 😉 

But there is a very big difference between fantasy and reality.

I wasn't reacting so much to what you are saying, but the fact you are saying this.
Whatever you decide I will respect your choice. At the same time, I don't agree with your choice. You are an adult.

I am worried that IF sometime in the next 60 years (over twice the number of years you've been around which is very, very long time) you are going to regret your choice, you might blame your current boyfriend for the choice you are making now. You might blame him, for 'planting the idea' in your head.

You are only 23 years old, and living to an age of 83 is not unlikely and I would at least ask you to try to imagine how that will be.

If you are worried I am not understanding you correctly, feel free to talk to me directly, message me in German if you want. I can understand it well enough, although I am very bad at speaking and especially writing it.

Can you put into words, what the attraction is - so why you want to get infected with the HIV-virus?
I would very much like to understand your choice.

And how is your boyfriend's health?
How old is he and how long has he been HIV-positive?
Has he been on his medication for a long time and did he get drugs to fight the infection soon or was it hard for his doctors to find the right combination of the Retroviral drugs that work for him? Does his medication cause side-effects?

Like I said, it is and always will be your choice. You are free to do, whatever you want.
And whatever you do I wish you'll be happy but free first:

Die Gedanken sind frei, wer kann sie erraten,
sie fliegen vorbei wie nächtliche Schatten.
Kein Mensch kann sie wissen, kein Jäger sie schießen
mit Pulver und Blei: Die Gedanken sind frei!

Ich denke was ich will und was mich beglücket,
doch alles in der Still', und wie es sich schicket.
Mein Wunsch und Begehren kann niemand verwehren,
es bleibet dabei: Die Gedanken sind frei!

(To the site's owner and moderators: My apologies for quoting German on this site, where English is the lingua franca but translating poetry can't be done without losing some nuances. If this is against the rules, please let me know and delete it from this post; Although I hope these words are permitted as it's a quote from the original).

Edited by Guest