Last hot loads from 2 Friends

Hotrawbutt4u

A couple days ago a couple friends stopped by to use and abuse my ass gain. It had been 3 months so I was way overdue and in heat. As usual I was clean and ready, layed flat on my stomach and waited for the fun to begin. One of my friends started lubing and stretching my hole. the guy with the bigger cock climbed on and stared pushing up my tight slick hole. his bar cock stretched me open more and felt great. He started fucking me deep and was hitting bottom in different areas which made me squeal and yell. both were holding me down so I couldn't get away.. The other guy was fondling my nuts and the top plowing me . He eventually worked a finger in my ass along with the guy's cock. I was stretched to the limit. The guy on top pulled out and the switched places. the guy with the smaller cock stared riding me hard, the other guy was playing with the ass of the guy fucking me and eventually tried to crawl up and fuck him. we were not in the right position to do this. he eventually got 3 fingers in my cunt with the guy's cock. he pre-cums like a fountain so is was getting really sloppy, just the way i like it. They switched back and the guy with the bigger cock went to really plowing my ass. He went deep and started to throb, delivering a huge load. They talked abut me getting a DP. i was game but we needed a couple another guy with a longer cock to help that. The one with the bigger cock left and the other guy poured more lube n my as sand proceeded to finger and stretch my very lubed and sloppy hole. He did manage to soot in my ass later and even tried to piss in my ass, then he used one of my big dildoes to work his seed deep in my sore and abused cunt.

I was a very sloppy, sore and loose after he was done, just the way a pig whore should be. The next time we will try to get a couple other s also

• Like 3