The Decision To Go Bareback

This was the easiest decision ever for me personally. Theres nothing quite like that feeling of a guy in you, doing what men are naturally conditioned to do.

We dont see any of nature's other animals wrapping themselves up in rubber do we ?

I honestly think if a guy wore a rubber, I would think I was doing something wrong.

6 hours ago, Guest50 said:

Men wrap themselves to keep from being exposed to diseases or potentially spreading them from others but if you are a chaser than I guess it doesn't matter.

that's a rather broad generalisation of barebackers. I don't particularly agree with calling everyone here 'chasers'.

3 hours ago, BareLover666 said:

that's a rather broad generalisation of barebackers. I don't particularly agree with calling everyone here 'chasers'.

I mean, if you are using prep you are giving yourself some protection but just from hiv. You can literally catch almost anything else when you bare so it is still technically chasing.

BareLover666 is right.  Not every guy on BZ is after the same thing.  Some want this, some want that, and each guy gets to decide (hopefully after some serious mental work). 

It's the behavior that counts.  It's up to each of us to decide how deeply we need to exercise our Lusts, and act accordingly.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Eunuchus said:

This was the easiest decision ever for me personally. Theres nothing quite like that feeling of a guy in you, doing what men are naturally conditioned to do.

We dont see any of nature's other animals wrapping themselves up in rubber do we ?

I honestly think if a guy wore a rubber, I would think I was doing something wrong.

If you think everything must be "natural" then I have to assume you don't use toilets (because they're unnatural), you don't use forks, knives, or spoons, or plates or bowls (because they're also unnatural), and you don't sleep on a mattress or with sheets or blanks (again, guess).

Using "it's natural" is a lazy excuse. It's fine to bareback, but acknowledge that you do it because it feels better, not because it's "natural" - unless you carry out all of life's OTHER basic functions (sleeping, waste elimination, eating) in a completely natural way as well.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Guest50 said:

I mean, if you are using prep you are giving yourself some protection but just from hiv. You can literally catch almost anything else when you bare so it is still technically chasing.

Ok. I just don't agree with you.

To me, chasing means it's about catching something like that's the main goal.  Most do it because it feels better, and accept the risk of STD's as a consequence. That's a more nuanced approach and frankly less insulting than labeling people as 'chasers'. 

😉 

Edited by Guest

13 minutes ago, BareLover666 said:

To me, chasing means it's about catching something like that's the main goal.  Most do it because it feels better, and accept the risk of STD's as a consequence. That's a more nuanced approach and frankly less insulting than labeling people as 'chasers'. 

😉

Agree 100%. Need to be bred. Accept the consequences.

2 hours ago, BareLover666 said:

😉

I agree with this. Being a chaser means that you willingly accept anything that comes with it. You don't pick and choose. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, BareLover666 said:

😉

*)   To me, chasing means it's about catching something like that's the main goal.  

Most people bareback because it feels better, and accepts the risk of STD's as a consequence.     That's a more nuanced approach and frankly less insulting than labeling people as 'chasers'. 

😉 

(I got the feeling my meaning was misread; Or I wasn't being clear enough. My point is and was:  
Barebacking is NOT the same as (bug-) chasing).  

5 hours ago, BareLover666 said:

Most people bareback because it feels better, and accepts the risk of STD's as a consequence.     That's a more nuanced approach and frankly less insulting than labeling people as 'chasers'.

BareLover666 has stated it clearly and concisely: We fuck raw for any number of reasons (feels 1,000% better, it's feels "natural", closer/deeper connection, etc etc etc,), and we take steps to limit our liabilities, and just accept that there will be mostly non-lethal consequences that we'll deal with when they arise.  "Chasing" reflects virtually none of those attributes.  

• Upvote 1