My first (knowingly) poz load

I'm still kinda buzzed and overwhelmed by it but really needed to share, if anything just to put it down and reassure myself it really happened.

I haven't been actively chasing and the whole fetish has, until earlier this year been more of a kink/fantasy than anything else. But with COVID, switching jobs and not really meeting much I stopped taking my PrEP early into the year, there didn't seem any point as I wasn't meeting anyone. So when my last prescription ran out I never bothered getting any more. I told myself I could always get more when things changed.

As time went on and restrictions lessened here in the UK I finally started hooking up again. To begin with I asked whoever I met to wear a condom, but it kept putting guys off and the occasions it didn't I remembered why I always played bareback, it just felt wrong and uncomfortable. The third time I hooked up this year it was me who slipped of the condom mid-way through as I needed to feel that raw skin against me. PrEP briefly crossed my mind but it never really became something I wanted to get, plus the questions from the clinic about why I'd stopped would be a pain. I kept having the occasional hook-up, now actively avoiding guys who insisted on condoms as I needed that feeling of bare skin inside me. I didn't ask guys their status and most of the time their profiles on Grindr or BBRT said they were on PrEP or UD. I'd changed mine to just say 'negative'. As I said, I wasn't seeking poz guys, pretty much every guy I met mentioned their status unprompted.

Which brings me to today. I had the day off work and while things are again getting more restrictive there are still guys around looking for a no stings fuck, and I'm more than happy to offer that. I had some things to take care of this morning but lounging around this afternoon I was browsing through BBRT and a guy oinked me who was only 2 miles away. He was late 30s, slightly skinny, a little hairy and a bit more hung than average (but by no means some monster cock). His profile had "ask me" for both his status and what he was looking for, but as before I never bought it up. After a little bit of chatting (and getting myself ready) he said he could be round in 45 mins and to be ready in the bedroom (perfect for me, I hate the unnessacary chat). I finished getting ready, slipped into a jock and my harness and had a few shots of vodka to calm my nerves. When he arrived I buzzed him up and left the door to my flat open and dashed back to the bedroom.

I hear him striping off in the hallway and he comes into the bedroom in his briefs. A tiny bit heavier than in his pics but plenty of people have put on a few extra pounds lately, he still looks good. The hard bulge of his cock is still visible through his briefs. It doesn't take long before his  uncut cock is slipping down my throat and I'm in piggy slut heaven, My nose nestled into his trimmed pubes, his balls slowly slapping against my chin. He's nice and verbal and his encouragement of "yeah, take it all you slut" only makes me want more. As I'm taking a breath he gets me to turn round on my knees and his face is buried in my ass. I'm loving the sensation of his tongue opening up my hole and he's gently sliding a finger back and forth. He pushes a finger inside me exploring, it's soon followed by another. I feel a slight sharpness and gasp, he doesn't say anything and I feel it again. After only a few minutes of this I'm craving more, the animal lust of needing to be fucked is taking over, nothing is going to stop me from feeling him inside me. The vodka has helped loosen the edges on any inhibitions, and while I'm not drunk I'm feeling relaxed ... but so horny. "Please fuck me!" I beg, knowing that he's almost smirking when he hears me say it. 

"You're neg, right!?" he says. "Yeah, now please give me that cock!" I respond a little too quickly. I don't think anything of his question, I'm aching to feel him inside me, and he's just being cautious to ask.
"You sure you want it?" I hear him say as his cock begins to press against my hole, I can feel his pre-cum hot and wet as the pressure increases. I take a hit of my poppers as he say "If you're really sure about it" and my hole gives up the last of it's resistance and stretches over his cock as it eases into me. I'm in heaven, finally having my inner slut sated, he's slowly working his cock into me and it's rubbing against my insides in the most exquisite way. As his pace slowly increases his dirty talk gets filthier, which I love!
"Take that dick you sissy faggot!"
"Cummon, I want to see you earn this load! This is what you've always wanted!"

My jock is to one side and I'm slowly stoking my cock, But the pleasure that's building inside me is in my ass, I don't want to cum anytime soon, not while this guy is working my ass like he is. I'm pushing back against him, arching my back and taking deep hits of poppers.
"You want this dirty load don't you slut?!" he yells.
I pause mentally for the tiniest fraction, but it's just talk. I've heard guys say all manner of things while fucking.
"Tell me you want this hot dirty load you fucking slut!" he almost bellows. "I need that dirty load inside me" I hear myself reply, almost as if it's someone else saying it. There's a miniscule part of my mind that picks up on something, but I couldn't stop now if I had a gun to my head. My orgasm is building and while it would seem impossible his cock feels even harder.

"That's right you do, and you're gonna get it!" he says. "You don't care do you whore, you finally getting what you wanted all along!"
My brain is barely functioning. I'm running on animal instinct and every cell in my body needs this feeling. The vodka. The poppers. Both have brought down any inhibitions, as waves of pleasure roll through me. I'm aware of what he's saying on some unconscious level but his words are just fuelling my desire. His hands are on my hips and he pulls me closer with every thrust.
"You knew this day would happen, you've craved it for so long" the voice at the edge of my mind says, before I realise it's him. "Tell me what you want!".
"I want your hot dirty load inside me" I respond, again my voice disconnected from the animal I've become.
"Louder!" he shouts.
"I want that filthy, dirty load" I yell back, my orgasm rising uncontrollably.
"Say it slut!" he almost screams.
"I want your dirty poz load inside me!" I scream back in return. Wait, what did I just say?  I'm vaguely aware of what I said, but there's no longer a rational thought in my mind.  It feels like some force has taken me over. I'm nothing but a slut that needs his seed in me. My orgasm is unstoppable, starting to push forward.
"Again!" he roars.
"Fuck that hot poz load into my cunt!" I howl in response. "Breed me with your poz load" "I need your dirty cum!" I cry out. My orgasm begins to roll through me, I'm vaguely aware of my pathetic cock spurting out but my hole feels electrified. I feel his cock pulse inside me as he pulls me towards him aggressively.. A warmth spreading through my cunt as my muscles twitch and contract.
"Take it you dirty slut" he bellows, his voice gasping as he drives his cock somehow further into me. I feel more pulses inside me as he unloads his gift into me. His cock slides back and forth in my used hole. Finally he lets go of my hips and I collapse forward. His toxic cum sliding out of me as I fall into the bed. I feel both empty and full at once.

My mind gradually begins to come back into focus, as I catch my breath. What did I say? I wouldn't have actually said those things.. would I? What did I just do? But my mind is aware of what happened, I know what I said. I hear noises behind me, the sound of jeans being pulled up, trainers slipping on.
"Mmmm I do love to leave a cunt sloppy and pink like that" he says. "Maybe that'll take, maybe it won't. But it doesn't matter, you know you'll want it again either way. You'll beg me to come back".
I look over my shoulder as he passes through the doorway. "You know where to find me when you want it again" the voice echoes in the hallway.

I curl up on the bed, my hand snaking between my legs to feel the wetness of my hole. I bring it up my face to see in the dim light a pink froth on my fingertips. My thoughts race back to the sharpness of his touch as he fingered my hole. I just took a poz load into my torn ass from some stranger I met only hours ago, I began to cry as I curl up on the bed. But part of me knew what I had done, I could have stopped but that part of me wanted this.. no needed this. I hadn't wanted him to stop. I had cum harder than I could ever remember. The tears begin to stop. My mind keeps picturing the moment - his hands holding me, the pure lust of needing his cum. Again I reach back between my legs to feel my still loose hole and the toxic cum that is gradually leaking from me, I slide a finger inside the wetness, not thinking what I'm doing. Rubbing my insides. The tears are drying on my cheeks faster than his seed, still slick, against my thighs. My cock begins to twitch.
I hate myself for thinking it, but he was right.... I will want him back.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 18

5 hours ago, FallenLad said:

I could have stopped but that part of me wanted this.. no needed this.

The want always turns into the need and the need gets stronger and stronger until you are bred and converted.  And even then the need doesn't go away.  I know I'll be looking forward to reading about if his dirty nut did give you what you need.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bugRyan said:

The want always turns into the need and the need gets stronger and stronger until you are bred and converted.  And even then the need doesn't go away.  I know I'll be looking forward to reading about if his dirty nut did give you what you need.  

True

The need just grows and grows until you become obsessed.   

• Like 4