I had been traveling from AZ back to NorCal and had a stop-over in a small beach community. That night I had another Stranger in my Room encounter (story for another time), that left me incredibly horny. So, the next day, as I traveled north toward home I saw and ABS and decided to stop.

Now, I’ve been to ABS’s since I was 18. Sometimes I’ve spent time looking around, other times I was in and out for what I needed. Usually, poppers. But I’ve never ventured into the video arcades. This one particular day I was incredibly horny and was spending some time looking around at the dildos and DVD’s. I was looking at some DVD titles when the guy came up beside me and placed a DVD box right in front of me. I looked at it and the title was, Bareback Load Takers. I was a bit shocked by this, and when I looked at the guy, he directed me (with his eyes) to look down at his crotch…which he was squeezing. It was obvious he was hard. He then walked around behind me, brushed my ass, and over to the counter. He purchased access the to the video booths; took his tokens, looked over at me, and went inside.

The guy was average looking, nearly six-feet, great ass, and from what I could see, a nice tool. Feeling horny, I decided to see how things happened in the arcade. I purchased some poppers and tokens for the video booths.

When I went inside there was just a narrow hallway with doors to booths going down one side. About half-way down the hall, this guy was leaning against the wall. When he saw me come in, he smiled, grabbed his crotch, and open the doors to two booths. He pointed to the one nearest me and walked into the other. I was thinking; man, this dude is direct. And I kind of liked it. I went inside and looked around. There were glory holes (GH) on each of the side walls and above them, other holes with a black fabric or mesh over them. These were about face height. The guy from the other side said, “Turn your video player to channel 3. So, I went over and did so. The video playing was two guys fucking…and soon enough I could see they were fucking raw. Instinctively I grabbed my dick through my pants and decided to open my poppers and take a hit. Yeah…just what the Dr. ordered. I was soon feeling good and even more horny. So, I took a seat on the little bench and could easily see through the GH to the guy on the other side. He was seated on his bench with his shirt open, as well as his pants. He was stroking his boner and rubbing his right nipple. He could plainly see me looking at him through the hole and began spanking his boner on his palm. I took more hits…one up each nostril and held my breath. When I slowly exhaled, then I moved closer to the hole and opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue, just a little.

Didn’t take Mr. DVD long to stand-up and walk over to the GH and stick his dick through. I grabbed his hanging balls and pulled them forward through the hole, which brought his dick through with them. I put my hand around his shaft and saw the pre-cum oozing from his cock. I took my tongue and licked from the bottom of his dick head and closed my lips over the tip of his dick…sucking in his clear fluid. It tasted sweet and salty.

“You like the taste of that juice?” He asked.

“Yea.” I replied.

I then put my thumb at the base of his cock, on the underside and pulled it forward toward his dick head. This pushed-out a greater amount of pre-cum. This time I engulfed his entire dick head in my mouth and began to suck. At first, just giving him head, then sucked the full length of his hot cock. I was really liking this, and so was he.

The length and thickness of his dick was perfect. I could easily take him fully in my mouth and down my throat. I’m not much of a cocksucker, but I was enjoying this. I think it was the excitement of the video booth, the stranger who came-on to me…and the poppers. I was wondering why I hadn’t come into the arcade before now. Oh yeah…I’m married.

And Mr. DVD was really liking it. He said, through the mesh opening, “Take a look at the video screen. Wanna do something like that?”

I turned my head (leaving his dick head in my mouth) and saw two guys really going at it. Doing some serious fucking, and raw of course.

I quit sucking him and said, “That looks pretty good to me.”

“Why don’t you pull your pants down and back-up onto me?” The voice on the other side said.

“I don’t have any lube.” I replied.

“There should be a basket in your room with some lube and rubbers in it. Grab some lube, but leave the rubbers.” I was instructed.

Everything is now making sense. This dude wants to breed me. Fuck! I like that idea. “Okay,” I said. And I go over to the basket and grab a couple of tubes of lube. Mr. DVD’s dick is super hard and still sticking through the GH. So, I go over to him, rip open a packet and squeeze some lube on his dick. I take my fist and start to spread it around. I open a second packet and start to finger some around and into my hole. I then squeeze the base of his dick again to draw-up some more pre-cum to add to the lube mix. I then take his dick head and rub it all over my ass hole. After things are sufficiently lubed, and he’s teased beyond belief, I press my ass back and take his dick head into my hole. Pushing firmly past my ring and deep into my insides. I stop there so we can feel the heat of each other and enjoy the process of beginning our fuck. From the other side, I hear the sounds of sniffing a bottle and that reminds me to hit my poppers again. When the rush comes, I push back and take his raw cock, balls deep into my ass.

“Oh Fuck Yeah!” I hear. Knowing my timing was perfect to sink down on his raw shaft when his popper hit.

“Fuck your hole is tight. And hot. You feel so damn good. Better than I thought you would.”

“Glad you like it.” I respond. “Your raw cock feels amazing.” I say as we both begin to meet each other’s thrust.

We fuck like that for a short time and from the other side I hear, “Can I join you in your room?”

“Is that allowed?” I ask.

“They don’t give a damn what we do,” he said.

“Then come on over.” His cock slides out of my ass, and I go over and unlock my door.

From the other side I hear pants being pulled up, then a door open and close, and in seconds, my door opens. When he enters my room, I’m already bent-over my stool, ass toward the door and looking over my shoulder.

“What took you so long.” I said jokingly.

Mr. DVD grabbed some more lube and covered his raw, raging cock. He aimed his head at my hole and pushed in with a steady thrust. He went balls deep again in one push. I threw my head back and sighed in deep pleasure.

“Fuck man. I could so easily shoot my load.”

“Well, this fuck is feeling good, but shoot when you’re ready.” I tell him.

“Well, we don’t have to call it done when I cum.” He replies. “Check-out the dudes on the screen. I want you to do that for me.” He says in a commanding voice.

While his raw cock is working my hole I look up at the video and see the bottom’s cum covered hole. He then turns around and takes the Top’s semi-hard cock into his mouth to clean him off.

“Not too sure I’m into doing that.” I say.

“I wasn’t asking.” I heard back. “This is turning me on, I’m about to seed your hole. You want my load don’t you? You want my sperm deep in your guts. Tell me. Tell me you want my swimmers in your body!”

“Fuck! You know I do. Breed me man. Fucking plant your seed inside me.” I begin to beg, over and over. “Fuck me, seed me, breed me.”

Mr. DVD starts to speed-up and fuck hard and fast.

“Oh yeah…going to give you what you want. Hit the bottle man. I want you flying high when I orgasm inside you.”

I take several hard hits and in a moment, he says, “Fuck! Here it cums, fuck I’m cumming. Fuck yeah! Take it. Take my seed. AUHHHH!”

He holds, balls deep inside of me. I feel his dick surging as it spits its warm sperm inside of me. He does a couple short strokes while I squeeze and milk his cock. He dumps a big load of seed into me and folds over my back. He whispers in my ear.

“Fuck that was good. You have a great ass…now full of my DNA. Now you’re going to clean your ass juice and my cum off my cock.”

With that he withdrawals his hard cock and grabs my head and orders me to work. I’ve never done this and am very apprehensive. But he forces me. Once his dick is fully in my mouth and I start to suck, lick, and clean him, I discover I like the taste. It’s hot man sex and I begin to stoke my dick. Mr. DVD hits his popper then feeds me some. That takes me over the top and I shoot my load while his dirty dick is in my mouth. As I sit back and catch my breath, he pulls up his pants, buttons up his shirt, and leans forward and gives me a big, wet, open mouth kiss. Tasting what’s in my mouth.

“Thanks for the good time, man.” And he’s out the door.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, cumhole1919 said:

Lost count of how many times I've lived this scenario.  Except for the poppers, and I never had to be forced to clean off a cock that had just bred me.  And, although I've had men thank me, no one ever gave me a kiss.  Which was fine with me, I just wanted to be used.

Sounds like you've had many fun times. I wouldn't say I "had" to be forced, just like the domination. 

• Like 1