Anon Load at the Glory Hole

I felt myself relax, pushing out and opening up and inviting him in. In one switch motion, he rammed his cock in - then held it there, grabbing my hips and pulling my hips into his. I can feel him rotate, and start and very small and slow pump, going in circles. 

"Do you feel that tickling sensation in your ass? That's my piercing doing it's job. I'm going to rip you open boy." After a few short circles, he pulled completely out, and let his head sit just inside my hole, while grabbing the poppers to give to me. Grabbing my nose and holding a nostril down, he shoved the bottle up to my open nostril. "Sniff. 5 big ones, bottle doesn't leave until you finish." I quickly inhaled, and on the fifth inhale, before I could get a chance to exhale he shoved his hand over my face, covering and blocking my nose and mouth. 

"Hold it, faggot," as he slams inside me again. He pumps 3 big strokes in and out before removing his hand, and instantly exhaled and inhaled, and felt the room spinning so bad I had to lay down. As I floated to the bed, I felt my face flush as the rush hits me. Then I snap back to reality, only realized just now he has started jackhammering my hole with intensity, and the feeling of pain and pleasure and fullness fills me again.

I feel him grab my hips and moan as he starts to delay his hits, slamming into me, slowly pulling out, then slamming in again. I can feel the twitch of his cock as he shoots his load at the end of evry slam inside me. Then I feel it - my dick is flaccid and soft, yet it starts cumming on its own - the slow slams into me were hitting my prostate just right. I exploded out wave after wave of cum until I emptied my sack. He does one last slam, and leaves it in. From behind me, he grabs onto me, and holds me tight. "I see you've spilt your last neg load, you fucking pig. I'll see you in two weeks, to welcome you into the Brotherhood." 

He goes to pull himself out of me, as I grab his hip to delay him. I lean up to his ear and whisper, "please. More." 

Edited by Guest
Autocorrect, sentence fix

Good timing for me on the story. It’s lights out night at my local bathhouse this Thursday, and I was planning to put my ass up against the glory holes. Fuck yeah. 🐷 I know if I take one load, I want to do more. Dirty anon loads in the dark. I want my puss pounded again, Like last month, when I hosted a 28 year old Who pounded his load deep in to me. Fuck it felt so good. I want to be a good cum dump, Getting as much Dick as I can, and cleaning off each one.Like to take at least a dozen loads

Edited by JeffPigDadd
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 4 months later...