Just wanted to share with yall

Justaholeff

So I like hair! On men or myself, however, sometimes I like my hole smooth for fisting and with that I will shave my balls. I found this stuff on Amazon and I'll never shave my ass again. It's a great product and thought I'd share!

20211223_113943.jpg

Edited by Justaholeff
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NastyRigPig said:

I’d read the reviews on Amazon before you purchase.  It sounds like the type of hair you have makes a big difference as to the effectiveness of the product.  It sounds like guys with coarse hair (such as myself) are the ones with the least success. 

My ass is now smooth as a runway pavement ...get your coarse haired cock and fuck me!...grrrrr

• Piggy 1

6 hours ago, BarebackBrat said:

Does it have NAIR effect and burn you if you leave on too long?

You stole my question LOL  I tried Nair and other products like that for my legs & arms and got some nasty chemical burns going even before the time had hit the minimum times. My skin recovered, but I never went back to chemicals after that so if this comes even remotely close .... no way! Last thing I was using, before I could no longer find it, was an Australian product that used cloth strips and a thick sugary substance that would cling to the hair but not the skin. You applied the cloth strips and rubbed on it a bit to activate heat, which caused the hair and substance to almost "glue" onto the strips .... then you just pulled. It worked great! It was tough to use if you could not "rip" the strip though so many areas still had to be shaved. Then I could no longer find it so I went back to the razor, but I know I am missing areas in/around ass and around balls in the groin area.

12 hours ago, Justaholeff said:

So I like hair! On men or myself, however, sometimes I like my hole smooth for fisting and with that I will shave my balls. I found this stuff on Amazon and I'll never shave my ass again. It's a great product and thought I'd share!

20211223_113943.jpg

I love no hair crew. Been using it on my balls for about a year and a half. I came across them through a FB ad

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BarebackBrat said:

Does it have NAIR effect and burn you if you leave on too long?

No it doesn’t and I leave it on a bit longer than recommended because I don’t want to have to redo it all 2 days later cuz of missed hairs

7 hours ago, PillowPrincess0 said:

I don't mind the hair but some tops like no hair on the hole. Its not fun when an asshole hair gets caught and pulled.

Well, if the Top doesn't mouth-lube your hole enough, shame on him.  Give him the opportunity, and if he doesn't, hand him some lube.  A hairy hole is "feasting" material, and should be richly spit-lubed by Breeding-time.

• Like 3