Breeding Zone is 1 year old today

rawTOP

• Administrators

One year ago today Breeding Zone was born. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who've made it a success... In that year visits have gone up 10 fold - from just under 400 visits a day early on to nearly 4,000 visits a day right now...

attachment.php?attachmentid=7512&d=1304054497

Smoothing out the graph and showing weekly visits rather than daily you see there's been nice, steady growth...

attachment.php?attachmentid=7513&d=1304054551

What's really remarkable is that everyone gets along unusually well. I do have to deal with the occasional problem member, but overall you guys are great.

Hopefully the site will continue it's steady growth and we can morph it into even more than it is now.

post-1-140864335344_thumb.jpg

post-1-140864335345_thumb.jpg

Thanks for this site. I have come a long way in my thinking about bb and poz guys over the past 9 months. All the guys have been both helpful and encouraging. I have gone from "no way Jose " with any bb to now I take loads bb and am no longer so fearful of poz guys to now thinking of taking poz loads. What a change for me and to accepting play with poz guys. I check the site daily and sometime several times throughout the day always leaving with a hard-on looking for guys to fuck me.

Congratulations. I moved to posting here gradually as the old Bareback Exchange started to die. By the demise of BBX I had made over 1250 posts. I wonder if I will get to that number on here. I see many old BBX posters on here now.