Is it really the taste of cum that makes you say you like it, or is it what you have done...

camelblue

On 1/10/2022 at 3:51 AM, Chastitytom said:

I really don’t like it. Neither the taste nor the texture. Even so, I expect the Man to keep me on his dick when he cums and I swallow. That is the bit that turns me on: being made to swallow 

Never waste a drip if a man gives you seed you take it otherwise why are you sucking his cock?

It's the entire feeling that you made him cum and got to taste the fruits of your labor. And ever since I got my first load without so much as a warning, it's just the experience of feeling and tasting it on your tongue and how it passes down your throat. It definitely has an effect on the pleasure centers in my brain.

And if my partner will cum kiss me and swap it with me, that turns me on all over again. Love the sensation of making out with you both enjoying one's cum.