Planning A Sex-Capade Vacation for 2022/2023...

PendragonSpirit

I would add this about New Orleans: it's a tourist destination town, and as such, it can be lively and busy when there are lots of tourists (major holidays, especially gay-centric ones like Mardi Gras, Southern Decadence, etc.), but it's not the same city when it's a typical mid-week evening or even a weekend in a slow period.

That may not have always been the case, but remember that New Orleans has shrunk in size dramatically over the last few decades. At its peak, the city had over 625,000 residents. But today, most especially thanks to Hurricane Katrina, the population is only about 390,000, or less than 2/3 what it once was.

Moreover, the character of the city has changed considerably too; pre-Katrina, the city had a very large LGBTQ population, with many of "our people" living in the French Quarter and the Marigny, where much of the city's gay culture thrived. Those neighborhoods have become dramatically more expensive and many former renters have been priced out of the market, especially by people buying former rental properties and turning them into short-term rentals (aka AirBnB and the like). As the community dispersed, so has the "local" culture.

The bars are (mostly) still there, they still do good business, and so forth, but it's not what it once was.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/27/2021 at 11:13 PM, cyberdolphnow said:

There's also an annual multi day event in Palm Springs for pissing fetishists related to waterboys website I think.

Wet’n’Hot — typically mid-July:

[think before following links] https://wetnhot.net

Also check out Leather Pride, which is typically on Halloween weekend:

[think before following links] https://www.palmspringsleatherpride.org

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2021 at 2:30 PM, hntnhole said:

Well, I stuck to the originally posted 3 choices, but given the above from Leather69, BERLIN is absolutely 100% the best destination on earth, particularly for Leathermen.  Folsom-in-Berlin over Easter will blow your mind.  I stayed in Fuggerstrasse - in a small hotel above the Prinz Eugen - "ground zero" for realizing every possible sexual depravity you can dream up.  The "darkrooms" are in the basements of the bars, for the most part.  Not just a room, the entire basements, vaulted ceilings jammed with men rutting in each other.  The Pig and Perverts parties are gigantic, and are held at old abandoned buildings, with entire floors of "darkroom" breeding.  Occasionally some guy will use a cigarette lighter for a few seconds - which gives a momentary glance at just how many men are in that same room Breeding each other.  The street-fair event is fun, in that behind the vendor tents, guys fuck in broad daylight, and not just a handful of them.  It's fukkin HEAVEN !!!!  And when you take a "breather", there are a number of lovely parks (Tiergarten), public gardens, museums, and of course, Ku-damm.  Up towards the K. Wilhelm Kirchke  ruins is The Enforcer, a store dealing in fine-quality Leather/Bd/Sm gear. A-dam can be a lot of fun, but nothing beats Berlin.

If I had one last place to go in my life, I'd absolutely go to Berlin !!!

Looks like i might be going to Berlin over easter. First time for me and I'm really excited (fingers crossed that everything is stable; pandemic and war and all!). Looking forward to a few days of unhinged piggy barebacking and breeding with lots of horny men. Just being a total raw slut and having so many sexual partners that I lose count. 😉