How old were you?

ATLSexyguyBB

How old were you when you lost your gay virginity. Def. as cock penetrating your asshole or your cock in someone else's asshole.  

410 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you when you lost your gay virginity. Def. as cock penetrating your asshole or your cock in someone else's asshole.

• Before that (PM me the details)
    • 18-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-35
    • 36 or older

Late bloomer here. 26  I had just finished grad school and had a lot of experience sucking and getting sucked at the college mens room but I had yet to fuck or get fucked. I was frequenting a popular cruise location....a retail plaza that after hours had a lot of cruise action.. Met a guy who asked me to follow him to a deserted location. When we parked I got out of my car and met him in his....He was a bit older than me, in his early thirties. He had a big sedan with a bench seat. When I got in he unzipped my fly, pulled my hard dicknout and began sucking. I undid my pants so I could pull them down giving him better accesss. After sucking me for a while and getting my cock really wet he climbed on top of my lap and aimed my cock into his hole. I was balls deep and he started riding me. Now I had never fucked in my life and this was totally new to me. It felt fantastic, so tight and warm and then without warning I started cumming in his hole.  Must have been 8 spurts...He climbed off me and cum drooled from his hole. Although it felt awesome, I was mortified as this was the 80's and I just fucked without a condom....Iquickly got over it as any time I used condoms after that it just never felt as good. 

I was very young when I lost anal virginity from a much older man. I have to admit that I seduced him and didn’t blame him at all for what he did, because I deserved it. It hurt a lot when he came in, and he did it very carefully and just to head his dick. When the ass released the juice it became quite comfortable. When he started filling my ass with copious jets of cum, it became very comfortable and I know I wanted more then. Unfortunately, he separated from me, his dick just slipped out of my asshole, he wiped himself with a handkerchief, pulled on his shorts and left. I stayed lying naked on a towel on the part of the beach where I used to come to swim naked because I never liked swimming trunks. Soon another man appeared, older than the first, perhaps about 60 years old. He was naked, his dick was very stiff. I think he saw the first one fuck me. He knelt down simply, lifted my legs up and lifted his butt off the ground and pushed his dick into me without any introduction. He slid easily into his cum-lubricated buttocks, but went much deeper and more carelessly, which again caused not too much pain. Unfortunately, his fucking didn’t last long and he ejaculated into my ass before I became quite comfortable with his deep penetration. Luckily, he didn't just leave, he stayed with me kissing and caressing me, until his dick got hard again. Then he fucked me one more time, this time longer and in the end he made me very happy. We met often for the next few years and had constant sexual relations.

• Like 2

I was 12 when I tasted first cock and turned 13 the day I had my ass split.  Both were same guy.  He was 20 years older and recruited me starting with needing help with projects.  Was friend of parents.  He had a number of other day/son couples who visited at times to play.   My birthday day first anal was attended by 6 others.  Seems so odd now but was natural then.   Kept up and played with him  off and on until he was an early AIDS  death in 1983.  I last had sex with him about  9 months prior.  We talked about the bun but we still fucked raw.   He thought he had it but said he did not feel sick.    

just my point of view but he was a great mentor   I had a first class sex education   I was so much better informed than others my age   Do you ever wonder what all sex situations could improve if a serious sex Ed was in place   The art of pleasure is not an easy sublet but this guy was a master   Equally the mastery of oral (both male and female) has been a gift that has little equal  

I do remember correcting a health teacher in freshman year regarding  oral sex of some sort   My point was correct but he would not discuss blow jobs in any detail   

I was 12, and my next-door neighbor and class-mate started my sexual life by jerking me off in his bedroom 1 day after smoking some weed. Then, he fucked me raw using a little vaseline and after the third time I decided to see what all that tasted like that shot out of his big, cut cock (i'm u/c and 1/2 his size at best).

From there we frequently got stoned and he'd fuck me.

One day, I decided to not let hi pull out and shoot inside me. I've never looked back.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was 13 when I sucked my first cock and the same age when I experienced having a cock penetrate my pussy. Strangely, even though I felt uncomfortable being penetrated, I somehow new that this was what I was designed to do. I was always attracted to guys and sought opportunities to look at naked guys. So, I participated in athletics and always looked forward to hitting the showers where I could see lots of good looking naked guys. I got lots of invitations to go with guys to have a closer look at their body and to satisfy my urges and theirs....

I lost it at 13 to the first boy I ever came out to. It was the summer before my 8th grade year, and the boy I gave it to was still 13, about to turn 14 and going into 9th grade. I gave my first blow job to him and not too long after that, I went to his house and gave him my anal virginity. His smile always took my breath away because his lips always looked wet and he had braces that sparkled.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1