How old were you?

ATLSexyguyBB

How old were you when you lost your gay virginity. Def. as cock penetrating your asshole or your cock in someone else's asshole.  

410 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you when you lost your gay virginity. Def. as cock penetrating your asshole or your cock in someone else's asshole.

• Before that (PM me the details)
    • 18-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-35
    • 36 or older

I was 20 yrs old and very curious   I went to a older man gentleman's house and he was very good and manipulating me to suck his dick he was 55 years old white guy I am Hispanic.   I started sucking and then he fingered me and that was that it was game over after that he put his dick in my ass without a condom and it hurts so freaking much I told him to stop I just suck his dick and went home.  My curiosity took me back to see him one week later this time in his bed he bend me over and stuck it in and hurt so bad but he had me pinnede down and I had not choice but to take it until the pain went numb.   He then unloaded a huge load in me.     Fast forward to now I'm 37 and he's in his 60s and I still see him regularly.  He has trained me well to be a good submissive bottom boy to him.  He has showed me how to be a good experience bottom   I still take his loads raw.  Never used a condom.   Made me completely gay bottom from being a "straight" guy that only liked girls.  Lol now I don't even get a hard on with women.  Only men.    

• Like 4

Growing up - my parents were very sexually active in their bed room and in public .  Then , they gotten a divorce and my mother started sexually active with black men - peeking in her bed room window - she was very excited with black dicks ! Mom was a Italian female with Big Breasts - showing them off in public - she was a drinking / smoking - sexually Hot female ! I was very young - before driving - getting into watching mom sucking big black cocks .

One day , taking a short cut through the woods , caught 2 older males having sex in the woods - 1 was a Big Black Top and they other 1 was a fem male - painted fingernails !

They caught me staring at the fem male sucking this huge black dick - waving me closer and I went to them closer !

We chatted while watching the fem male stroking this huge black cock - they were some what impressed of me staring - white fem male telling me - coaching me - sucking my first black cock - thinking of what about my mother .

The white fem male had a bottle of poppers - having me sniffing them - both males chatting with me - black male held my head sucking him off - the white fem male chatting - rubbing my crotch - talking about pussy holes .

Soon , the white fem male undoing my pants - licking and sucking my private parts - tonguing my ass hole - soon he had me sniffing more poppers - fingering my cunt hole with his small finger .

My body was being used like my mother and feeling my body weak by the 2 males .

Soon , the 2 males going crazy over me - anxious to breed me - seed me - working my body - soon the gushing cum loads on me !

Soon , we were relaxing - sharing a joint - chit chatting - touching and feeling each other - becoming friends - we were friends for 6 or so more months - learning a lot from them !

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Oral sex with boys and men had been well established before the first guy, that I can remember, fucking my slut ass. He was 20. I was 15. We fucked on his mattress on his bedroom floor at his brother's house. It was sweet, passionate, and he came inside me with my legs on his shoulders and as I covered my own belly with cum.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1