Anal Wart Treatment

Honestly, like some of the other dudes said, you gotta check with the medic, reason is it could be different things and could be inside you. For instance, when you go on rough sex there is a chance you get sore and some "lumps" called anal thrombosis appear and they can fool you of an wart, plus there are different types of warts. 

I once hooked up with a bottom and went raw, only to find out he didn't know he had hpv. Weeks later I checked with the urologist and had to remove them out of my cock, all went well but it's a horrible experience. So horrible that I also didn't know they can spread through your body, and months later I had an itch on my ass, went to check, it was those god damned hpv warts and my best option was to remove them with laser because of the ones inside, and boy it takes long to heal an ass that burned in laser, hahaha.  So even if you think you only have them outside, always take in mind they can spread, so it's best to do with a medic, they will manage to remove all of them reducing the chance of getting them back, my medic wrote on my hospital files that I had an 'anal tumor' (lol) so the staff would mind their bee's wax.

Take good care of that hole, remember, we tops like them beautiful and tight haha

BrAlphaMaster

• Upvote 1

A post up above overemphasizes an age cutoff for HPV vaccination. Several years ago, the guidelines were changed, in recognition of the fact that the vaccine is effective against many strains, and will still protect people against strains that they have not yet encountered. Here is the salient part of the CDC recommendation on the linked page:

"...some adults age 27 through 45 years who are not already vaccinated may decide to get the HPV vaccine after speaking with their healthcare provider about their risk for new HPV infections and the possible benefits of vaccination. HPV vaccination in this age range provides less benefit. Most sexually active adults have already been exposed to HPV, although not necessarily all of the HPV types targeted by vaccination."

Gay men are among the people for whom HPV vaccination is recommended, even after age 26. Before the age limit was removed, doctors experienced in serving gay men had already begun prescribing the HPV vaccine on an off-label basis (as is allowed with prescription medications), including for patients receiving treatment or monitoring for anal HPV lesions.

Edited by fskn
Strange formatting bug

When I was in high school I picked up anal warts and a few on the shaft of my cock from playing with truckers at a truck plaza “imagine that lol”. I went to a doctor and they used a laser to remove them, I had to go back and have a few more burned off but it wasn’t to bad and  my body cleared the HPV after about a year. Just a few years ago I got the the HPV shots because they cover more than you probably have been exposed too. I’m 40 and they will give it to you if you ask. If they won’t, find another doctor.

• Thanks 1

This might sound like the most ridiculous 'cure' you'll ever hear but in my teens and 20s I had warts on my hands when I guy I knew asked me if he could buy my warts from me for a penny, and insisted I take his penny whether I believed him or not. Within a few weeks I was completely free of warts just the same.

Most recently I've had (AIDS-related) bleeding cold sore outbreaks (another form of HPV) as well as anal warts that have responded well to acyclovir.

Edited by descartes70817

On 1/3/2022 at 2:52 PM, LurkingBottom said:

So I’m new here so if this has been answered before, sorry in advance.

I bottomed for a top and went raw but now I think I contracted some kind of anal warts. I feel bumps around my anus and I have used a camera to confirm that there are warts there. 

I am trying to remain discrete so I was wondering if anyone know of any topical treatment that works. Or can direct me to an online lgbt+ friendly doctor who can prescribe something for that.

Thank you all!

To update:

I ended up being prescribed acyclovir which ended up being effective. Two times a day, half a pill each time, cleared up (it did take about two and a half months though). 

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2022 at 3:51 PM, bottombunk said:

See a dermatologist and get a prescription for immiquimod (Aldera) cream. You use the cream every other night and rub it into the warts really well and don't rinse until the next morning. They disappear in a couple weeks and there's no scarring. Good luck!

By far the best option. Just get this and let it do it’s work. 

Anyone who thinks they have warts should see a medical professional right away (dr or NP) - because if they  are warts they can spread - and if the top who gave them to you fucked you you most likely  have them internally 

I got a nasty case of warts 40 some years ago - they were discovered late and had spread- as I could not afford inpatient surgery- I had to do out patient- every two weeks for about 2 -1/2 years- not fun

meant of course I couldn’t get fucked for all of that time

the upside- turned me into a top - but seriously- as this was in 1980 - it probably kept me alive as by the time I could get fucked again we knew about AIDS and started using condoms (so I was lucky enough not to get AIDS until after the cocktail had been discovered)

the downside- I am now at risk of cancer- and screening for that  is not fun

so unless you know for sure what something is - get thee to a dr (and hopefully you have a dr you trust so ut is important that this be in your medical record so they know what to be screening you for in the future )

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, onlyraw said:

Anyone who thinks they have warts should see a medical professional right away (dr or NP) - because if they  are warts they can spread - and if the top who gave them to you fucked you you most likely  have them internally

[...]

the downside- I am now at risk of cancer- and screening for that  is not fun

You are giving very good, potentially life-saving, advice.

And to everyone: talk with your medical professional about the HSV vaccine. It has been recommended for young people for years. Doctors could always prescribe it to adults "off-label", but it is now routinely available to adults.