Have you ever been raped?

Edinjo62

Yes, several times by a family member. It fucking sucked and I was too fucking terrified as a child to do anything about it. 

I still say thats why I ultimately started playing with men again.. tried to associate something good about being with men instead of pain and shame... now I just like dick for its own sake.

On 12/3/2023 at 11:06 PM, inthehouse said:

For the sake of this answer I'm not counting being molested.

I've been raped a few times since 18. At 18 I went to a sex pool party at a private house. I didn't know anyone but the person who brought me. We met on AOL chat. He was an older bottom. I told him I had a fantasy about being fucked outside by a pool by a daddy top, so he invited me to this regular event. He said it was almost exclusively men over 40. 

I did fucked poolside by a top in his 60's soon after I got there at 11 am. I was on ecstasy and it was really hot. 

I met the bodybuilder home owner and he let me use his guest shower to clean up. When I got out of the shower my stuff was gone. I had a towel and that was it. When I walked back into the guest room from the ensuite The home owner and 2 other super juiced up guys in their 40's blocked me getting my stuff and leaving. They manhandled me and bent me over the bed and pinned me down while they took turns fucking me. When 1 would pull out, another took his spot. They rotated every few mins  telling each other they didn't want to cum right away. Eventually they decided that was enough and each came inside me. As soon as they started they joked among each other about me being 18 and dumb. One of them told me I should've been more careful and I was lucky someone dangerous didnt get me instead. . By the time they were done it seemed like most of the party guests knew I was the latest conquest. I grabbed my bag and phone and left. I just stood on the sidewalk since I had to wait for a cab bc I couldn't drive bc I was still rolling. While I was getting my things together I heard 2 of them talking about how maybe they should've all went again because it was more fun "than usual".  When the one who fucked me last said he didnt usually like tight holes  but he would fuck mine  I was upset and not upset at the same time. I mean overall I was more upset than not but I'm be lying if I said it was 100% bad. And I eventually started masturbating to that memory. It might have been like 5 years later.. I'm not sure. But I still use that one sometimes when I want to cum. 

It's hard for me to decide if my rapes were actually rape. I was at that party to meet a stranger to fuck me poolside and maybe more than once. The other tops were unexpected. They were rough but I didnt get hurt and if I was really bothered I think I would've reported it and I didn't. I have never reported anyone, even when I was growing up. Also, leading up to that party I was meeting 2 to 3 new daddy tops per week to fuck me. I was already a pretty big whore. So what's 3 more? Although most of the tops fucking me were covered and the times I was forced were always bare. I think thats the main difference though. Now I only bb anyway so I dont know how I feel about it. 

WOW...MY FANTASY TOO.... TO BE RAPED BY 50s  60's,manhandled, its a dream

On 1/4/2022 at 7:39 AM, Edinjo62 said:

Have you ever been raped? I did when I was 28 years old. I was sitting late at night, in the company of three friends, in a remote cafe in a famous tourist town. I was dressed in shorts and a plain cotton T-shirt. There were four men sitting at the next table, obviously bandits in appearance and demeanor. I noticed that they were undressing me, but as there were people in the cafe, I did not expect any problems. Then one of them got up and just grabbed me and dragged me to the juke box, where the other two grabbed me and picked me up on it. With strong moves, they tore my shorts and T-shirt and I was completely naked. The two who held me on the jukebox lifted and spread my legs, and the third pushed his dick hard and without any preparation straight into my asshole. I felt a strong pain, as if it would tear me apart. Luckily he ejaculated quickly into me and his cum and asshole water eased the pain. The others fucked me one by one and ejaculated into me, and each subsequent penetration was more comfortable, because I relaxed a little, and my ass was getting better lubricated. No one dared to help me during the rape because the men were strong and dangerous. When everyone was satisfied, they left laughing, leaving me completely naked, without clothes in the cafe. Luckily, one waiter lent me his shorts and T-shirt, so I could go back to camp, where I was staying with friends, who felt very uncomfortable because they didn’t dare help me. 

The experience was quite embarrassing, due to the helplessness I felt as they held me and did with me what they wanted. It’s always been easy for me to let someone fuck me, I was often fucked on the gang bang by people I didn’t even see who they were, but it was non-violent. This was quite different and also very painful during the first penetration of my ass.

wow....we are planning to come europe...wonder it will happen as this?

Im ashamed by my lack of resistance and submissiveness,  but  still masturbate thinking of him using me against my little boy hole and love the thoughts and dream of being raped again x

On 1/20/2024 at 5:36 AM, VersatileBreeder said:

Once about 15 years ago when I was in my early 20’s. I was bottoming and met up with a guy on Craigslist who was in my area for work, staying at a hotel. He was early 40’s, average looking and average built guy but with a big thick 8” dick.

Though we didn’t discuss protection in our conversation before meeting, I assumed we were going to use a condom (this was before prep and before we really knew about U=U). So if you were a neg bottom like me, agreeing to get fucked raw was just rolling the dice. 

Turns out he didn’t even have a condom with him. I offered to run out and get some but he said it was already late and if I’m gonna run out, we should just “try another time.” I was so horny and wanted his dick so bad that I agreed to go raw under the condition that he pull out before he cums, to which he agreed.

We got into it, he fucked me in different positions for about 20 mins. His dick was so big and thick, it felt so good raw. He had me on my back missionary and was pounding me, harder and faster. I felt that he was building up a load and getting close. I asked him to get ready to pull out, to which he said nothing. Just pounding harder, breathing faster. I knew it was only a matter of time. When I could tell he was about to cum, I tried to push him off me, but he grabbed my wrists and held me down hard, drove his cock in deep and started blasting off. I could feel every pulse of his dick as he unloaded in me. Then he started saying “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, that was just too good” over and over again. 

I was horrified. I got up and put all my clothes on and left in a hurry. Got in my car and started driving. Had no idea what to do. Do I call the police? Go to the police station to make a report? Am I really going to tell them I just met a strange dude off Craigslist and agreed to have raw sex with him??? My mind was racing. Finally I calmed down and told myself to just go home, go to sleep and figure this out in the morning. 

By the time I got home, I kept replaying in my mind him pinning me down and cumming in me over and over again. This was the first time an online hookup ever bred me. I was so scared. What if he was poz?? When I parked in my driveway, I realized my dick was rock hard thinking about the whole thing. 

And that was the night that I realized how fucking turned on I was by having random men breed me. This man ended up being the first of many. Oh and we met up again several times. And I never again told him not to cum in me.

IMG_20231017_205521_323.thumb.jpg.ac1153988c3166cdf0e2528305693d68.jpg16988771285075680582798678567430.thumb.jpg.720e9d505409ff82819858c1326828fb.jpg20231104_073153.thumb.jpg.15d7a65587c9d8285033296c49521c7f.jpg

I was raped already in my early years.  My mum was away with her new boyfriend for a longtime. I was living with her dad who was divorced, and living alone. After some months he started to shower with me together and touching me.  The shower thing became daily business and he forced me to have oral sex with him on a daily basis.   At the time i was 7 years old.  Soon he told me that i should share his bed, and my brother was sleeping in another room that we shared before. One day he came home drunk, i was already sleeping, and he moved in to bed.  

I was sleeping on my stomach, and i woke up feeling him removing my pants, i was beginning to panic, because i sensed what was coming, he did take his pillow, covered my face and he raped me there and then, the rape did last not long, but my ass was bleeding.  The abuse did they 4 years, and thé penetration became a regular thing.