Please post Bareback Bastards videos here

HardOneLA

On 12/9/2022 at 7:41 PM, blondboy said:

Reminds me of Joe Orton’s Diaries. Morroco, and Tangier in particular, was quite the place to go back in the day. Orton’s fairly graphic diaries outline his sexploits there (as well as writing a film script for The Beatles) in the months leading up to his boyfriend bludgeoning him to death in 1967. The film Prick Up Your Ears (in which Gary Oldman played Orton) covered it all, but the film was tame compared to the diaries. 

• Like 2

On 12/14/2022 at 9:22 AM, RawPlug said:

Reminds me of Joe Orton’s Diaries. Morroco, and Tangier in particular, was quite the place to go back in the day. Orton’s fairly graphic diaries outline his sexploits there (as well as writing a film script for The Beatles) in the months leading up to his boyfriend bludgeoning him to death in 1967. The film Prick Up Your Ears (in which Gary Oldman played Orton) covered it all, but the film was tame compared to the diaries. 

Where can we read said diaries...? 😉

7 hours ago, HornyBoiHere said:

Where can we read said diaries...? 😉

I think they’re still available on Amazon. I know some people wanted them banned but they based a movie on them - Prick Up Your Ears, with Gary Oldman, Alfred Molina and Vanessa Redgrave - so that didn’t get very far.

Edited by RawPlug

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2022 at 3:14 PM, RawPlug said:

I think they’re still available on Amazon. I know some people wanted them banned but they based a movie on them - Prick Up Your Ears, with Gary Oldman, Alfred Molina and Vanessa Redgrave - so that didn’t get very far.

The film was tame but as a teenager when i watched it, it fascinated me 

9 hours ago, gingerdaddyG said:

Liked this one very much. Love taking it from behind and being strapped to that table and taking all those cocks and loads. AWESOME!