Do You Experience This As Well?

Lustofalltrades

Curious to know if you bottoms has days where you want to be the one doing the fucking and dominating, and do you tops have days where you feel like you want to be a cum slut, get on all fours and raise your slutty ass to get fucked, bred and used like a good slut? 

Or are you well set being one or the other and never swap? 

I ask because i have days when i want to dominate a sissy, fuck her mancunt good snd well, make her succumb to worshipping my cock.

And then i have days when i want to be treated like a total cum slut, willing to service as many cocks as possible

I want my hole used and abused like a good pussy, oozing cum, used as a cum dump and swallow load after load. Want my insides sprayed with jizz. 

1 hour ago, Lustofalltrades said:

Curious to know if you bottoms has days where you want to be the one doing the fucking and dominating, and do you tops have days where you feel like you want to be a cum slut, get on all fours and raise your slutty ass to get fucked, bred and used like a good slut? 

Or are you well set being one or the other and never swap? 

I ask because i have days when i want to dominate a sissy, fuck her mancunt good snd well, make her succumb to worshipping my cock.

And then i have days when i want to be treated like a total cum slut, willing to service as many cocks as possible

I want my hole used and abused like a good pussy, oozing cum, used as a cum dump and swallow load after load. Want my insides sprayed with jizz. 

Yes, totally agree! The face that i like from time to time doesn’t change the face that i dominate my anon bottom cumdump boys though 😈😈

Even though it's been a few years since I topped, I usually describe myself as "mostly bottom" since there are occasions that I see someone and think:  "I'd really like to fuck that."  But it is very specific. I'll take loads from almost anyone, but I have to be really turned on to want to fuck and fill someones hole.

I'm a bottom, and have never fucked a guy and have no desire to, but I can range from submissive to take-charge depending on the mood and the top. I have been with more than one top that enjoyed me taking the initiative and hopping onboard and riding him til he blew. I guess the proper way to phrase it is I range from submissive bottom to power bottom.

I am exclusively a submissive bottom and have been so since I was 13 yrs old and have no desire to change. I simply can't imagine mounting a guy. I don't believe that I would ever get hard enough to penetrate a guy's ass. But as soon as a guy makes his intention known that he wants to penetrate my pussy and begins to do so, all kinds of things happen to me: my cock gets rock-hard, my pussy relaxes and seems to open up to receive his cock, and I have what I would call deep, rhythmic sensations associated with the muscle contractions of squeezing the guy's cock. My pleasure is short-lived because as soon as the guy's cock begins penetrating my pussy, my inside muscles begin squeezing his cock,  and as he begins thrusting his hips forward, he rapidly explodes inside me. I know that I would never get these wonderful sensations penetrating (even if I could) a guy's pussy.

I'm usually - in fact almost always - bottom.  However, I've got this one fuckbuddy who likes 3p - and because he's top the other guys he invites to join are invariably bottom. No probs.  

It's only that then he will start ordering me (he's very top) - that I must not fuck and cum inside this guy while he's in the shower. It it then starts to grow on me as an Idea.  That said, he doesn't seem to mind it too much when it happens and - obviously - none of the bottom guys have minded too much either.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’m usually a top and have been almost exclusively top for over 10 years but there are days when I just want to be forcibly bent over and have a large cock rammed inside my arse, for me it’s the feeling of initial pain giving way to waves of pleasure - that gets me every time

I used to be an exclusive top until I was 21. Never would’ve considered bottoming. Nothing more than a tongue went up my ass.  Then I met a man who I trusted and I wanted to give myself to him. He’s the one who taught me it made me do no less of a man to be on the bottom. Since then, I’m happily and totally 50-50 versatile. For me, there’s nothing better than a true an equal flip fuck.

I'm versatile, I have a strong desire to both top and bottom every day. I do frequently find I have issues topping if I'm at a hookup venue where no one is hooking up, however it doesn't really change my desires, just the ability to act on one of them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2022 at 7:48 PM, hotpussyboy said:

I am exclusively a submissive bottom and have been so since I was 13 yrs old and have no desire to change. I simply can't imagine mounting a guy. I don't believe that I would ever get hard enough to penetrate a guy's ass. But as soon as a guy makes his intention known that he wants to penetrate my pussy and begins to do so, all kinds of things happen to me: my cock gets rock-hard, my pussy relaxes and seems to open up to receive his cock, and I have what I would call deep, rhythmic sensations associated with the muscle contractions of squeezing the guy's cock. My pleasure is short-lived because as soon as the guy's cock begins penetrating my pussy, my inside muscles begin squeezing his cock,  and as he begins thrusting his hips forward, he rapidly explodes inside me. I know that I would never get these wonderful sensations penetrating (even if I could) a guy's pussy.

Regarding you sqeezing your inside muscles when receiving cock... 

I think about this alot... when i finally get to ride a cock I am going to do what i would want done if someone was riding my cock... I plan to milk his cock with every stroke. Im going to practice on my dildo with squeezing my cunt on the upward stroke. 

Or perhaps it should be on the downward stroke? 

Either way, ill have men jizzing in my mancunt in no time.