My new friend !

Qilly55

1 minute ago, BBncguysx said:

Nice.  Details?  How did it go?

It went well, came over, we talked a bit. He more interested in me sucking his cock. But he did stroke me .

I didn't care. More about me throating his cock. Which I did. Not a thick cock, but pretty damn long. Yes, I deep throated him and yes what a nice hot load of cum filled my throat.

We are to meet up again in a,few days.

We could play during the day.

I hope it holds true that we meet regularly. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, blackrobe said:

I'm sure you like the whole man, and aren't just objectifying and fetishizing him by reducing his whole humanity to his race and his cock.

C'mon..I like the guy, but the cock..the cock..I was looking for a cock to suck. Not marry him.

Geeez, chill man

2 hours ago, Qilly55 said:

C'mon..I like the guy, but the cock..the cock..I was looking for a cock to suck. Not marry him.

Geeez, chill man

"BBC" is a very troubling acronym rooted in racism. If it wasn't then BWC would be used for big white cock just as often, but it isn't. I'm not suggesting that you make a hookup more than it is, just that you think about the man as a whole person and not just a black cock with a life support system to sustain it.

Reading about, and talking to, black gay men and their experience has shown me how toxic and racist terms like that are ([think before following links] https://www.intomore.com/you/im-not-your-bbc/). It's problematic for black straight and bi men as well ([think before following links] https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/lifestyle/article/fetishisation-black-masculinity).

If you use a term, it's best to understand how the men you are referring to receive it and feel about it. 

Edited by blackrobe

4 hours ago, blackrobe said:

If you use a term, it's best to understand how the men you are referring to receive it and feel about it.

Well ..... maybe I'm not up-to-date on this issue.  Up until just now, I've always thought BBC = BareBack Cock - no racial implications at all.  Am I wrong?  I'd very much appreciate any replies, since I've made it a practice for many years to stand up to and reject racism against anyone - man, woman, gay, straight, whatever.