My new friend !

Qilly55

6 hours ago, blackrobe said:

"BBC" is a very troubling acronym rooted in racism. If it wasn't then BWC would be used for big white cock just as often, but it isn't. I'm not suggesting that you make a hookup more than it is, just that you think about the man as a whole person and not just a black cock with a life support system to sustain it.

Reading about, and talking to, black gay men and their experience has shown me how toxic and racist terms like that are ([think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.intomore.com/you/im-not-your-bbc/). It's problematic for black straight and bi men as well ([think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/lifestyle/article/fetishisation-black-masculinity).

If you use a term, it's best to understand how the men you are referring to receive it and feel about it. 

While I appreciate the concern for people of my race all of this is unneeded for a forum such as this. Whenever I feel like someone is fetishizing me because of my race I call it out, and move on. Plenty of people out there that clearly don't do it & I put more time and energy into them than focusing on the "bbc" lovers.

On 1/22/2022 at 3:24 PM, Qilly55 said:

I love bbc

The more naive me -- who once didn't know what this actually meant in these circles, and the blokes in the UK will especially appreciate where this is going -- once thought that a lot of people were suddenly subscribing to the BBC so they could get their fill Graham Norton or EastEnders. 🤣😂 

Yes, someone later corrected me, but as a frequent traveler to/from London for work at the time, that was my primary frame of reference. Black or White didn't enter into it since I was only watching in color. 

I'll still claim it was an innocent mistake. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 😉

• Haha 1

I am still not clear about the contraction - what it means and what it doesn't  - if there are racial connotations, I wouldn't use it on a bet, and generally avoid contractions in the first place.  I'm pretty much "color-blind", both literally and figuratively.  

Anyone inclined to clear this question up for me?

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I am still not clear about the contraction - what it means and what it doesn't  - if there are racial connotations, I wouldn't use it on a bet, and generally avoid contractions in the first place.  I'm pretty much "color-blind", both literally and figuratively.  

Anyone inclined to clear this question up for me?

Its overwhelming colloquial use is "big black cock". Google search for each term with the following result counts:

"big black cock" = About 2,620,000,000 results (0.40 seconds) 

"big bare cock" = About 141,000,000 results (0.31 seconds) 

2.6 billion vs. 141 million makes it clear which term is meant most frequently by using the acronym "bbc". That established, there are clearly racial connotations when "black" is in the term.

On 1/25/2022 at 7:41 AM, john54476 said:

is it me or? the guy does not appear to be black to me!

I see your point . I had that thought, but there is a great expanse of shades within races and ethnicities… not to mention how the individual identifies themselves. There isn’t one specific type.

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, blackrobe said:

Its overwhelming colloquial use is "big black cock". Google search for each term with the following result counts:

"big black cock" = About 2,620,000,000 results (0.40 seconds) 

"big bare cock" = About 141,000,000 results (0.31 seconds) 

2.6 billion vs. 141 million makes it clear which term is meant most frequently by using the acronym "bbc". That established, there are clearly racial connotations when "black" is in the term.

Well, it's always a good day when we learn something new.  Thanks, blackrobe, for the clear explanation.  I honestly had no idea.  Fortunately, I seldom use contractions, but I will absolutely never use that one again.  

• Thanks 1