Which gay sex events to look forward in 2022?

lecheroxxl

On 3/5/2022 at 2:44 AM, BlkBttm4fun said:

I’ve never been to Folsom and will go this year if it’s announced that it’s happening. Any clue on when it should be announced?

The event has a website. I will be checking it to see the event's status

• Like 1

Missed MAL this year (looking forward to it in 23). Will miss IML as well, but hoping to make Dore Alley/Folsom (one or the other), Southern Decadence, Palm Springs Leather Pride, Ft Lauderdale Pig Week. a lot will depend on what I can afford....   Any Sugar Daddies wanna sponsor me?  My holes would, of course,, be available for your use.  <oink>

On 3/7/2022 at 4:59 PM, partying.hard said:

I’m usually at MAL, IML, Pig Week, Dore, and try to visit Southern Decadence and one of the Fist Fests.

im disappointed Tim Tyler took a leave from the industry.  Poz Fest in PS was awesome!

Tim decided to get sober so he quit meth cold turkey. Last tweet I saw was him saying he's been sober since September.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, seaguy said:

Tim decided to get sober so he quit meth cold turkey. Last tweet I saw was him saying he's been sober since September.

I was chatting with Tim the day he decided to fold on CUM.  We talked some about the changes in his life.

11 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

Chicago’s IML. It’s the time of the year where all of the pigs come out to play. I am no exception. It usually requires I be on antibiotics for a few weeks after but it is well worth it. 

You, sir, are a man I’ve fantasized meeting at IML.

Edited by partying.hard

On 3/10/2022 at 3:24 PM, partying.hard said:

I was chatting with Tim the day he decided to fold on CUM.  We talked some about the changes in his life.

You, sir, are a man I’ve fantasized meeting at IML.

So he is ending Charged Up Media?