First anal - safe or bareback?

10 hours ago, bareholefl said:

infected first time I got fucked, bareback slut all the way

The first time I ever got fucked by a guy was last year. He was sure he was poz and not on meds. But it didn`t take. It had been a fantasy of mine to get knocked up on the first fuck. Didn`t happen though.

• Piggy 1

BB. I lost my virginity at 15 to my boyfriend who was in his 40s. Didn’t know what the hell I was doing. I knew about condoms but the way I thought it was for straight people to prevent pregnancy. I didn’t know it was to prevent STD and pregnancies for all. 

My boyfriend and I dated for 3.5 years and broke up midway my first year of college. He was my only sexual partner til then and it was when I got to college I started using condoms since I knew more about gay sexuality and STD

Bareback.

I had been my best friend's secret cocksucker for about a month when he asked if he could fuck my ass because his girlfriend didn't want to lose her virginity or take it up the ass.

We decided my house was the best place to do it.We rolled out a sleeping bag in the basement.Then we got naked and I helped lube his cock.

I got on my hands and knees and he got behind my and started working himself in my ass.

It hurt so bad I wanted to scream but held back.

After he came in me he washed himself,thanked me and left.

On 5/15/2022 at 10:26 AM, chargedodger said:

sex wears two faces

I’m absolutely using that from now on.

The OP is no longer here apparently, so an answer will be of no benefit to him, and since he asked in January one presumes the question is moot for him now anyway. But for anyone else in the same situation, I would ask, since you’re asking if your first penetration should be protected, that implies that you expect subsequent fuckings to be bareback. Well…if you’re planning on going raw on your second (or third, or fifth) fuck, what is the benefit of using protection the first time? A condom isn’t a vaccine - it doesn’t confer lasting immunity once you’ve worn it. You either commit to them, or you accept the risks that come with fucking bare and take responsible steps to mitigate the risk both before and after.

Now: If you’re *cough*’straight-but-curious and want to ‘try out’ mansex to see what you’re missing but are afraid of all the nasties that come with it that don’t come with your nice, clean hetero sex, news flash - there aren’t any “gay diseases”. If you’re doing promiscuous hetero sex, especially bare, you’re still swimming in the same pool as the rest of us. Your HIV risk may have been lower, as men are predominantly at risk for HIV, though women make up about 20% of new cases, and women are at a higher biological risk of contracting STDs in general than men. The fact that you haven’t been on PrEP does mean that your single first exposure, unprotected, does carry a real, if statistically minor, risk, so that might be a reason to cover, but not because gay sex is particularly disease-ridden or guaranteed to be so.

If, however, you’re actually simply curious and truly want to know what it’s like, you won’t get a complete answer to your question wearing a condom. There is no comparison between the experience of fucking with a condom and fucking bare. If one desires true knowledge one must usually take a risk to obtain it. Life does not give wisdom away for free.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1