First anal - safe or bareback?

If you'd be one of my 'Twink Chars' in my stories, I would advise these three things:

1. It is best to go along with a stranger. You don't have to perform your best. Just keep focus on satisfying his cock and everything will be fine.
2. always be positive about, that nothing negative will happen
3. be trusting - if you are really scared of a disease, offer the Top bareback sex but only if he is negative. Believe what he tells you. I am sure it will be the truth. Why should he lie anyway?

But if you would be my friend... I'd tell you...

You want to fuck the first time.... Try to find a nice bloke you can fall in love with and even if it is just for a 'gay summer' and then enjoy sex the way you want to experience it - and always think twice before riding raw.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bareback.  Lube = Jergen's scented lotion.  The image of him pumping it into his hand is deeply embedded in my brain and I remember the smell.

I was an early adopter of the internet and learned how to join the chat rooms.  Wild west of the internet.  I'm pretty sure the premise was getting together to play video games, but part of me knew that wasn't it but I assumed we were similar age.  Convinced my mom to drop me off at the mall and walked to his place.  There was a significant age disparity.  

I don't have any bad feelings about it but don't think I recognized what had happened until years later.

I only topped for a couple of years, always condoms. First time as bottom was bb without consent. Went to this guys house, he clearly liked me and was well hung. We were soon naked and horny. He lay me on my stomach and started rimming me, I had never been rimmed before and it (and still does) very quickly open me up. Well I suddenly felt him enter me, the rimming had so blown my mind he went all in, I remember feeling it but it wasn’t painful. Anyway, before I knew what was happening he shot deep inside. I just remember cum running out of me. Luckily my diet was such that my insides were clean else it could have been quite a different memory! This was about 2004 and i questioned if it was safe, his answer was that he didn’t fuck or get fucked much! I loved it and was hooked. Met the guy off gaydar and I still have the pics I sent as it was digital camera then. I had a proper hairy bubble butt which once I started bottoming was quite popular, I’ve attached one of the pictures to my profile. It’s nice to have one from my innocent shy days!

• Like 1

Bareback, 15 with a guy who was 19 or 20. Didn’t have lube so he used spit and lotion.  That part was not so good. Obviously didn’t even know how to prepare but it wasn’t an issue. Family portraits were taken later that night so there’s a permanent record of my teenage post-fucked face. 

• Like 2