8 dicks yesterday. Happy Lunar New Year, all :)

reliableslut

This past Friday, I texted my local top fwb’s to see who was around on Saturday.  I haven’t been able to host/btm much lately so they were all pent up.  8 buds came over yesterday and they all bred me.  XD

#1 – M is my neighbor and chiropractor.  Muscular, southern, kind… he’s in a sexless relationship (as are most of my fwb’s) and is always eager to come over.  He “broke the seal” of my tight hole.  I threw my arms around him tight, moaned in his ear, and he opened me up.  Wasn’t long before I got load # 1. 

# 2 – D (depicted below).  Muscle salt & pepper NJ daddy.  Hugely hung, he comes into NYC on weekends and loves to stop over before or after the gym.  He tells me I’m his fav btm as he loves my long, toned body and rare ability to take his dick.  He’s quite sizable and likes it rough… so do I 😊 We already cemented tentative sex plans next Sunday.

# 3 & 4 – L & J.  L is an executive whose been a top most of his relationships.  Last weekend I bred him; he said I was the biggest he’s ever taken.  He did a great job bottoming and repaid the favor yesterday as he bred him with his thick curved dick.

J is a salt-and-pepper ethnic looking runner.  Long dick, sweet, piggy, amd plays well with others.  He was a great group partner and was very gracious playing with L, who was a little nervous for our threesome. 

I texted them this morning; they were both so happy and eager for another round (perhaps next weekend). 

*lunch break*

#5 – H is a daddylicious multi-cummer whose been fucking me for 10+ years.  He gave me three loads and sucked me off 😊

#6 – J is a thick Dominican top (around 30yo) who actually is kind of asexual.  He often goes days without touching his thick dick so by the time when he comes over, he sometimes doesn’t last very long but ejaculates fountains of cum in me…. which is exactly what happened yesterday.  Zero complaints here haha

#7 & 8 – another threesome with T & R, both handsome two silver daddies.  R is a lean, fit neighbor who has a wicked curved dick; kind of like a candy cane lol. 

T is a muscley top whose been fucking me for years; also is a sexless marriage… he splits his time btw NYC and his upstate countryhome.  We r both so busy, but always find time for each other. 

**Lunar New Yr was on Feb. 1st.  Here's a pic of me wearing red for good fortune.   

Also, 8 is a lucky Chinese number.  Happy I’m starting my New Yr with 8 abundant dicks LOL  XD     

0CA9F2E0-9F24-43BD-86F6-AFCF2E1C0BA9.jpeg

87348511-BEF5-4E6A-B854-83224347DAC4.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

On 2/6/2022 at 11:45 AM, reliableslut said:

This past Friday, I texted my local top fwb’s to see who was around on Saturday.  I haven’t been able to host/btm much lately so they were all pent up.  8 buds came over yesterday and they all bred me.  XD

You're a hot fucking slut. The type I want to marry and pimp out. xo

• Like 1